NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

3:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 222
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• klemi96

What do you mean with way under? Dont know the phrase, sorry :D

• travvis

I know it’s a tough call, and none of us are Nostradamus (at least I think), but do you all think Bogdan should get a healthy run tonight regardless of the score? At this moment, I am trusting him more than Bjelica as the only part of that game that I want. Side note, great NCAA games today. And that Edwards kid from Purdue was majorly impressive last night.

• ASitar

LMA a bad play on DK?

• boisethunder55

I have Durant Curry and green on my lineup but I feel like they may not all get a full run tonight

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@travvis said...

I know it’s a tough call, and none of us are Nostradamus (at least I think), but do you all think Bogdan should get a healthy run tonight regardless of the score? At this moment, I am trusting him more than Bjelica as the only part of that game that I want. Side note, great NCAA games today. And that Edwards kid from Purdue was majorly impressive last night.

I’m debating this too. I’m just doing 3 line ups on DK and have him in 1. I’m leaning taking him out as I don’t think he benefits as much with Bagley out compared to Bjelica. Really hard to say what they’ll do. I’m not expecting 35 minutes again, but thinking 25-30 is fair.

• Pandamonious

@ASitar said...

LMA a bad play on DK?

I don’t know. I hope not.

• zpa1989

i need stephenson to outscore schroder to have a chance

• DailyDonater

Quick thoughts on Chandler Parsons punt for all the monies.

• Tajtrivedi

Going back to will barton tonight. He stunk for me the other night so naturally im going back to the well

• Pandamonious

Everyone on DK just playing Wright/Dorsey/Bruno/Val together again?

• Tajtrivedi

@Pandamonious said...

Yes on Wright and Val

• ASitar

@Pandamonious said...

7-7-7 or 7-7-X

I’m betting on the former

• gaelicgirl

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

No bruno for me

• zpa1989

did stephenson die? whats up? thought he was a nuts play with no bron OR kuzma…

• ASitar

@theIrrigator said...

No bruno for me

He’s my Captain in 1 of 2 Showdowns. Is JVal the highest scorer tonight?

• tmarohl

@ASitar said...

LMA a bad play on DK?

We are about to find out.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

One of my five has that combo.

• efagan99

@Pandamonious said...

I have at least 3 in every lineup and all 4 in my main lineup. derrick white is my pivot from wright/dorsey, cousins from val, and barton from caboclo (using him in the SF slot on DK). But I feel with no conley/noah at least 3 of those guys will have to put up some numbers. most worried about val TBH but even at reduced minutes he should be able to put up something like 20/15

• gaelicgirl

Duke out!

• ASitar

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know. I hope not.

I swapped him out last minute w everyone from Sac sitting. Watch him drop a 50 burger tho.

• Pandamonious

@ASitar said...

I swapped him out last minute w everyone from Sac sitting. Watch him drop a 50 burger tho.

He will if the game stays close enough.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

He will if the game stays close enough.

I have pretty good exposure to him, and then bench pieces from both teams. We shall see.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Duke out!

Kentucky as well.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Kentucky as well.

Damn…gonna have to throw Draymond in my after hours LU now, he’s gonna be pumped!

Poor Quinn Cook is getting a ration right about now LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).