NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

3:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 222
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@moosedrool said...

Warriors 104 points with about 2 minutes left…in the 3rd

Game

Lineups

• UGAdude

Wow Bruno finally recorded a stat.

• SkateFiend

Terrible injury for Valanciunas

• damionismyname

@SkateFiend said...

Terrible injury for Valanciunas

damn what it look like? season ending?

• SkateFiend

@damionismyname said...

damn what it look like? season ending?

He landed awkwardly on one leg. The ankle was twisted. It wasn’t as grisly as the Nurkic injury but he was in some pain.

• tmarohl

What the hell is a Dusty Hannah’s?

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I could show you, but it’ll cost you ;)

• tmarohl

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

All the

Tomorrow

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

her cousin?

• damionismyname

@theIrrigator said...

All the

Tomorrow

100%

with a splash of

• scott33

Somehow gonna profit even with a ton of J-Val, Boogie, Murray & Joker. Knew to fade J-Val, just couldn’t bring myself to actually do it. Dorsey sitting the whole 4th stings as well. What a crappy slate for my 1 day off this week smh.

• scott33

Gallo with the 50 burger at low ownership on Yahoo. Should’ve just plugged him in for Bagley since they were the same price.

• chronoxiong

I donated $20 on Yahoo as I had a horrible lineup filled with a ton of landmines. The Bacon/Bridges combo mixed in with Jonas V and Tyler Dorsey. This is what happens when I follow the value chalk? This is why sometimes I want to fade that shit but majority of the time, its suicidal to fade value chalk. On FD, I nearly doubled up as I did not have the Bacon/Bridges combo nor Dorsey in my lineup. I had Curry and LMA who thankfully got me to win my games. Such contrast between my lineups on both sites. Thats why I always try to figure out who will score the most fantasy points in his price point no matter what site he is on.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

I donated $20 on Yahoo as I had a horrible lineup filled with a ton of landmines. The Bacon/Bridges combo mixed in with Jonas V and Tyler Dorsey. This is what happens when I follow the value chalk? This is why sometimes I want to fade that shit but majority of the time, its suicidal to fade value chalk. On FD, I nearly doubled up as I did not have the Bacon/Bridges combo nor Dorsey in my lineup. I had Curry and LMA who thankfully got me to win my games. Such contrast between my lineups on both sites. Thats why I always try to figure out who will score the most fantasy points in his price point no matter what site he is on.

I did four on FD in the $9.99. Two of them cashed. One took 209th for $35 bucks with a 294.9 and actually had Koufos at center (Thanks Captain Wacky), I also had Shai, Curry, Delon, Bogdan, Durant (sucked), Parker and LMA. The other cash was at 256.2 and had Shai, Kemba (sucked), Dorsey (sucked), Delon, Jabari, Bruno (sucked) JaMychal, LMA and Val (hurt)

I did five on DK in the $15 and none of them cashed, and one didn’t even break 200. That one finished at 168.5, maybe my lowest ever. Had Dorsey who sucked, Derozan, Bruno, Portis, Cousins – ejected, Murray-Hurt, Jamychal and JVal – Hurt.

• Abhi

@theIrrigator said...

All the

Tomorrow

I gotta ask what is

• tmarohl

@Abhi said...

I gotta ask what is

Walter Lemon, the 86.5% owned chalk tomorrow.

• scott33

@Abhi said...

I gotta ask what is

Don’t feel bad, I’ve been trying to decipher that GIF for an hour lol. Glad u asked

• Abhi

@scott33 said...

Don’t feel bad, I’ve been trying to decipher that GIF for an hour lol. Glad u asked

April basketball y’all

• jayzee666

7 out 8 flakes for the REAPER last night . Wright was the only bad pick of mine. NEW record! Finishing strong!
    Lemon going to be chalk?? He is in all my LUs then. 🍋 and snowflake combo!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).