7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1 ) at Boston ( -1 ) — T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) — T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8 ) at Oklahoma City ( 8 ) — T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) — T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) — T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) — T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Phoenix ( -7.5 ) — T: 217.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

First look at the slate

• Tribefan18

I see Drummond isn’t even an option on dk?

• jfitzgan

Mitchell being out opens up some nice value in Utah. Playing harden tonight vs rockets should be easy to jam in. FD also moved Kevin porter’s price way down and they are banged up too. Especially if wall sits. Liking jazz/rockets for the value plays tonight.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Tribefan18 said...

I see Drummond isn’t even an option on dk?

Forum user 866 reached out to DK about that last night and he said DK told him that they would add him in the morning, I believe.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

I feel like we should be at the point in the season where if a guy is questionable for a non-playoff team he should just be considered OUT, but I feel like that is probably not the case. Really this is also a vice versa case of, if a team is scraping to get in, the questionable player should definitely play.

Example 1 – John Wall
    Example 2 – Zach LaVine

• Codyveo

What’s the thoughts on Giannis tonight? There’s absolutely nobody on the Lakers that can slow him down, but he’s been in such bad form, minutes slightly down too, makes me concerned there is more there than a bad stretch of ball. Thoughts?

• tmarohl

@Codyveo said...

What’s the thoughts on Giannis tonight? There’s absolutely nobody on the Lakers that can slow him down, but he’s been in such bad form, minutes slightly down too, makes me concerned there is more there than a bad stretch of ball. Thoughts?

Bucks as a whole are playing bad right now. I’ll play him in a few, but there are much better spend ups tonight.

• Codyveo

@tmarohl said...

Bucks as a whole are playing bad right now. I’ll play him in a few, but there are much better spend ups tonight.

Thanks

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@Codyveo said...

Well, I think saying he’s been in bad form might be a bit of a stretch.

This is what I’ve gathered : Tmarohl said Giannis had looked hurt and was struggling. See, 3/24 and 3/26 box scores against Boston. Focusing on 6/12 and 4/11 shooting, which is significant, because this is a guy who averages 19 FGA’s a game. Seems like he wasn’t being aggressive.

Then he ended up sitting against NY, and ended up getting a couple days off. He comes back against the Clips, gets aggressive again taking 21 shots, and going 10/21, scoring 32 raw points, which is more of what we expect from him. The problem was the peripherals weren’t there. Specifically assists, steals, and blocks. I’m guessing most of that is variance.

So, all together, what I’m trying to say is, I think he’s fine.

Oh, as for the minutes, he sat out the last 2:33 of the last game, because of the blowout, he would have played, 36 minutes.

I think the Boston game where he played 27 minutes, he left in the 3rd with the injury he sat out the next game for.

Unless, tmarohl says Giannis still looked hurt against LAC and wouldn’t play him, then I’m not worried about it.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

Drummond officially in the DK player pool, and they ain’t playing.

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

Drummond officially in the DK player pool, and they ain’t playing.

At that price they almost made him unplayable.

• Tweety888

How do we feel about Augustin if wall is out?

• monarch

I think Giannis is fine. His scoring is okay, he is not getting the peripherals at the moment. I like to target teams on this LAC,LAL swing. They get three days in Los Angeles, a practice in between. He should be full bore in this one.

Jrue has been eating into his peripherals as has Donte. I like to target Jrue when he doesn’t have an elite assignment defensively. When PG was ruled out that was a major plus to Jrue’s offensive game, less energy to expend on the other end of the floor. Maybe it is a Middleton game with Jrue hounding Dennis Schroder for 36 minutes.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@Tweety888 said...

How do we feel about Augustin if wall is out?

Mostly scared, but curious.

I think if Wall sits, Porter probably runs the point and DJ is just an occasional ball hander. Not sure.

Big slate.

• Shaudy_lo

Hard not to play Jaden McDaniels on FD at that price if his minutes will be in the high 30s

• Tweety888

@Pandamonious said...

Mostly scared, but curious.

I think if Wall sits, Porter probably runs the point and DJ is just an occasional ball hander. Not sure.

Big slate.

Porter’s price is down too…Drummond only 5200 on FD🤔

• zeeshan2

@Codyveo said...

why spend up for giannis when you can go to harden?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

This is what I’ve gathered : Tmarohl said Giannis had looked hurt and was struggling. See, 3/24 and 3/26 box scores against Boston. Focusing on 6/12 and 4/11 shooting, which is significant, because this is a guy who averages 19 FGA’s a game. Seems like he wasn’t being aggressive.

Then he ended up sitting against NY, and ended up getting a couple days off. He comes back against the Clips, gets aggressive again taking 21 shots, and going 10/21, scoring 32 raw points, which is more of what we expect from him. The problem was the peripherals weren’t there. Specifically assists, steals, and blocks. I’m guessing most of that is variance.

Oh, as for the minutes, he sat out the last 2:33 of the last game, because of the blowout, he would have played, 36 minutes.

I think the Boston game where he played 27 minutes, he left in the 3rd with the injury he sat out the next game for.

Unless, tmarohl says Giannis still looked hurt against LAC and wouldn’t play him, then I’m not worried about it.

I’ll have some. He looked fine against the Clips. I’ll probably play him more on DK than on FD because of the pricing difference.
    Ancillary stats like assists and rebounds have been down the last few games.
    Watching the games, I have seen Pat C steal some of those rebounds.
    Assists have been down not because Giannis is not making the passes, but rather the guys he passes to have been missing their shots, or there is a hockey assist situation and there is another pass.

Playing against his brother Kostas in LA, I would think he would like to have a good game so I expect him to come out aggressive.

• tmarohl

@zeeshan2 said...

Agree for the most part.

• Codyveo

@Pandamonious said...

Awesome take, Thanks Panda!

• Codyveo

@zeeshan2 said...

Leverage mostly but yes great question. Even if the Nets win by 25 Harden could easily still have 60.

• Njsum1

On DK….Conley (pg), Clarkson (sg), Ingles (sf)….then hope to hit on your remaining 5 🤷‍♂️

Edit…got you 97 DK and 121 DK in the 2 games Mitchell missed.

That’s roughly 5.74 and 7.15 times today’s collective salaries.

Also seems like a Gobert and Bogdan sprinkling makes some sense

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@zeeshan2 said...

That’s what everyone is doing though. Harden is going to end up like 50% owned on a 10 game slate.

• zeeshan2

so players I like tonight; diallo, clarkson, harden, christian wood, unicorn, dejounte murray, nikola vuc, mcdaniels, tatum, cp3, haliburton, mccollum, rj barrett, and brogdon

• tmarohl

Drummond was added to the DK pool, but he is 7800. Pass

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).