7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1 ) at Boston ( -1 ) — T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) — T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8 ) at Oklahoma City ( 8 ) — T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) — T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) — T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) — T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Phoenix ( -7.5 ) — T: 217.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Wooden_Bones

What to do with Chicago if LaVine is out… or do nothing at all? CourtIQ is no help. My initial leanings are Vucevic, Young, White, or possibly Satoransky. If LaVine is in I’m just going to ignore Chicago.

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    9s
    Free agent center DeMarcus Cousins and the Clippers are discussing a 10-day contract, but no decision is expected until next week, sources tell ESPN.

• Tweety888

Grant is down to 6600 on FD…interesting

• Wooden_Bones

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    9s
    Free agent center DeMarcus Cousins and the Clippers are discussing a 10-day contract, but no decision is expected until next week, sources tell ESPN.

I forgot all about Boogie being available. I guess when I stopped hearing his name I just chalked it up to another injury.

• zeeshan2

@Wooden_Bones said...

What to do with Chicago if LaVine is out… or do nothing at all? CourtIQ is no help. My initial leanings are Vucevic, Young, White, or possibly Satoransky. If LaVine is in I’m just going to ignore Chicago.

not sure what’s up with lavine but he’s been terrible lately. Is it the injury?

• Brendan239

Drummond getting 25 minutes? Speaking of minutes, do you see the minutes McDaniels is getting? Clarkson the play for Mitchell? If not Drummond, who around him? Will Dieng eat into Poetls minutes? Turner? Kelly O?

• tmarohl

@zeeshan2 said...

I think so, plus Vuc takes away from his usage.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Drummond getting 25 minutes? Speaking of minutes, do you see the minutes McDaniels is getting? Clarkson the play for Mitchell? If not Drummond, who around him? Will Dieng eat into Poetls minutes? Turner? Kelly O?

Kelly O I would be careful with, because Wood was out the last two games.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

That is around what I am projecting Drummond for. Reports are that he has been working out in LA for the last several weeks so he should be in pretty decent shape.
    I don’t think Gasol sees the floor the rest of the season except for an injury situation. I see an even split at C between Drummond and Trezl

• Wooden_Bones

@zeeshan2 said...

Coach Billy Donovan said LaVine’s ankle is “not great,” and LaVine said he may need some time off to return to full health. That, along with him LaVine not participating in practice Tues leads me to believe he sits tonight.

• tmarohl

@Wooden_Bones said...

Coach Billy Donovan said LaVine’s ankle is “not great,” and LaVine said he may need some time off to return to full health. That, along with him LaVine not participating in practice Tues leads me to believe he sits tonight.

Yeah, I suspect he will be labeled out in a few hours on the injury report.

• Brendan239

Who else likes their early LU but has $900 left over? Can you do that on a 10+ game slate? Unless I move up from Drum that’s where I’m at

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Who else likes their early LU but has $900 left over? Can you do that on a 10+ game slate? Unless I move up from Drum that’s where I’m at

You can do anything you want.

• casper

It’s way to early to commit to a final line up 😂

• BerkeleyBoss

5200 on FD is pretty crazy. Am I really gonna end up running 150 Drummond lineups on a 10 game slate?

• Wooden_Bones

Here’s my out there sleeper pick of the day super punt hot take sneaky play: Alize Johnson.

This means BKN blows out HOU early on and Johnson gets 30+ mins in his first game on his second 10 day contract.

• Herf

@casper said...

It’s way to early to commit to a final line up 😂

I love making a lineup early and just leave it in and see how much worse or better it was before I got all the news I think I needed haha.

• Herf

When is Malik Beasley going to get back to his ways? Or is McDaniels the play now?

• casper

@Pandamonious said...

Mostly scared, but curious.

I think if Wall sits, Porter probably runs the point and DJ is just an occasional ball hander. Not sure.

Big slate.

That’s how I felt the fire time I went to ripples in long Beach😂

• bazerko

On a slate this big, leaving that much money on the table will differentiate you from all other lineups. Leaving that amount on the table doesn’t sound too optimal though.

• billythekidcowboysheat

If news breaks the right way, might be able to fire up some

Bulls news is gonna be huge tonight.

Lavine- i imagine sits
    Temple- doubtful
    White- q tag, but i could see him sitting again.

That would open up that backcourt in a big way.

Sato
    Archi
    Javonte green🤢
    And tbj

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@casper said...

That’s how I felt the fire time I went to ripples in long Beach😂

Whooooa, I live close to there – you live in LB?

Like McDaniels, price hasn’t gone up.. Drummond added 7800 wow was expecting upper 6s. Will use on a couple Late’s that’s it. Gotta go w Conley/Ingles.

• Brendan239

Derrick White ($5,700) vs Malcolm Brogdon ($6,60)? FD. Also, think Portland stays below 5% as a team? I like CJ

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Kyle Lowry (foot) ruled out Wednesday.

Lonnie Walker (wrist) ruled out Wednesday.

Ty Jerome (ankle) listed questionable Wednesday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).