7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1 ) at Boston ( -1 ) — T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) — T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8 ) at Oklahoma City ( 8 ) — T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) — T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) — T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) — T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Phoenix ( -7.5 ) — T: 217.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

POKU is out so for me Roby becomes a core play.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Aleksej Pokusevski (health protocols) listed out Wednesday.

• dominicanpapi

If Jerome is out, Kenrich Williams becomes an interesting value play. Might be a play regardless with Poku out.

OKC-Toronto might be an interesting game stack.

• feekdogg

SF on FD. I have no idea what to do here.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

If Jerome is out, Kenrich Williams becomes an interesting value play. Might be a play regardless with Poku out.

I would consider this an understatement.

Kenrich is very, very much in play now. If Jerome is out, he might move close to lock status. Only thing holding it back would other injury beneficiaries from other games and slate size.

OKC-TOR exposure should be heavy. I will continue to pound my fist that stacking against TOR is $$$$

Stacking against OKC can also be $$$$

Combine the two for extra $$$$$$$$

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

had roby in and williams because he was the only one that fit last night and sticking with it now.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@feekdogg said...

SF on FD. I have no idea what to do here.

Too many options or finding something to like difficult?

• zeeshan2

@Brendan239 said...

Derrick White ($5,700) vs Malcolm Brogdon ($6,60)? FD. Also, think Portland stays below 5% as a team? I like CJ

I like Brogdon; can get to 5x but not much after

• feekdogg

@Pandamonious said...

Too many options or finding something to like difficult?

Can’t find anything I like. Kenrich I guess makes sense if Jerome is out. Only spend up that I’d consider is Butler at 9k. Might just do Kenrich and punt the other spot with Patrick Williams.

• casper

@Sleazygreazy said...

Whooooa, I live close to there – you live in LB?

No grew up in seal beach I went and saw the Dead Kennedy’s at the lions club around 1986 and wandered into ripples on acid afterwards 😂

• BerkeleyBoss

@feekdogg said...

Can’t find anything I like. Kenrich I guess makes sense if Jerome is out. Only spend up that I’d consider is Butler at 9k. Might just do Kenrich and punt the other spot with Patrick Williams.

I think KPJ is also in play at 5500

• jayzee666

@Pandamonious said...

Kenrich is very, very much in play now. If Jerome is out, he might move close to lock status. Only thing holding it back would other injury beneficiaries from other games and slate size.

OKC-TOR exposure should be heavy. I will continue to pound my fist that stacking against TOR is $$$$

Something is telling me you should be taking the unders on all individual props, team totals, etc for this game now!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@feekdogg said...

Yeah, I was going to say, you got Butler up to for safety then really the low end is where it’s at IMO.

Both Williams’, Holiday (especially if Lamb and or McDermott are out), or Bojan.

Also, Porter looks good to me if Wall is out at 5.5K also like OG a bit, and if not using Giannis, Middleton is in play for me.

Really just about how you want to spend your salary, but double cheap looks good, especially if wanting some combo of Doncic, Harden, Giannis

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@jayzee666 said...

Something is telling me you should be taking the unders on all individual props, team totals, etc for this game now!

Don’t do it Jayzee, don’t do it. Or at least specifically state who you will be playing. This is harsh.

• billythekidcowboysheat

This slate better not turn into too much value where to spend up like last Saturday😶

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Agreed and I haven’t even looked at the slate yet

• billythekidcowboysheat

I think if I’m ranking okc i go

Dk:
    Kenrich
    Roby
    Maledon
    Brown
    Svi
    Hall
    Bradley

Fd:
    Roby
    Kenrich
    Maledon
    Brown
    Svi
    Hall
    Bradley

• BBWC_10

@dominicanpapi said...

I love the way kenrich plays the game. He is a hustler.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

The way this slate is shaping up, might just fade the Jazz and hope they are only average tonight while being highly owned. So much value likely by 7/7:30pm.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

I think those rankings look about right. Roby certainly has shown a decent enough ceiling that he could be worth playing, but at 5K, he’s going to have to have a certainly unordinary performance. Doable, but there’s still a bit of stretch there. My main issue/concern with Roby is..

There’s players similar to Roby in ceiling and match up on FD, but cheaper :

Claxton/Green, O’Neale, and McDaniels. If Roby is going to be super chalky, I have no issue pivoting down to these guys.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

Uh Oh. JJ Redick is trashing the Pels front office. Not a good look for them.

• bdf

Thinking HOU/BKN x TOR/OKC and then a piece or two from a late game.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah he sure is. Though, if he so desperately wanted to stay close to his family, perhaps he should have never signed with the Pelicans in the first place. Pretty sure he knew where his family lived at that time. Or maybe he’s geographically challenged. Who knows?

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe it’s me but I’ve never cared much for JJ. Every time he’s interviewed, I get a bad vibe.

Oh, and he went to Duke.

• Wooden_Bones

@sochoice said...

Yeah he sure is. Though, if he so desperately wanted to stay close to his family, perhaps he should have never signed with the Pelicans in the first place. Pretty sure he knew where his family lived at that time. Or maybe he’s geographically challenged. Who knows?

His point is that during this current year family can’t visit him without having to quarantine once they return home to New York, so he would like to be closer to home. He’s quoted (as I paraphrase) as saying any other year he’d be thrilled to play for Dallas, but the current circumstances make him want to play for a team in the Northeast.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).