7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1 ) at Boston ( -1 ) — T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) — T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8 ) at Oklahoma City ( 8 ) — T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) — T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) — T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) — T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Phoenix ( -7.5 ) — T: 217.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Maybe it’s me but I’ve never cared much for JJ. Every time he’s interviewed, I get a bad vibe.

Oh, and he went to Duke.

Yeah, I’m not really a fan either. I did like when he trashed SVG a bit though before the season, as I grew to not be able to stand him when he was the Pistons coach.

Either way, I tend to believe his story since his correlates with all the rumors leading up to the deadline, though agree with sochoice above, if you wanted to be near Brooklyn, maybe don’t sign a 2 year deal with New Orleans. My assumption would be, I guess on a positive angle is he thought he could make it work, but it was too hard, or more likely he went there, because it was the most money with every intention for eventually asking out and not playing the 2 full years there.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wooden_Bones said...

His point is that during this current year family can’t visit him without having to quarantine once they return home to New York, so he would like to be closer to home. He’s quoted (as I paraphrase) as saying any other year he’d be thrilled to play for Dallas, but the current circumstances make him want to play for a team in the Northeast.

Ah, this makes sense too. Didn’t read anything where NY covid protocols where mentioned, but that makes sense.

• Wooden_Bones

@mbunner23 said...

Maybe it’s me but I’ve never cared much for JJ. Every time he’s interviewed, I get a bad vibe.

Oh, and he went to Duke.

I think it’s the Duke bias I’ve got it as well…never cared for him while he was in college. Sort of faded for me in recent years though.

• Cocomilk

@mbunner23 said...

Oh, and he went to Duke.

Word

https://youtu.be/fYOgC2Qbqh4

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Wooden_Bones said...

His point is that during this current year family can’t visit him without having to quarantine once they return home to New York, so he would like to be closer to home. He’s quoted (as I paraphrase) as saying any other year he’d be thrilled to play for Dallas, but the current circumstances make him want to play for a team in the Northeast.

That’s a fair point and thanks for highlighting it. Tough on him and lots of other players in the league who are away from their families. Also, maybe none of the NE teams wanted him. Ultimately, New Orleans needed to do what was best for the franchise and not the Redick family.

• emnj69

JJ wanted out they were under no obligation to send him where he wanted to go
    SVG is a terrible coach and think the pelicans would be better without him but not a JJ fan either

• Brendan239

Anyone else HEAVY Haliburton on FD?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Anyone else HEAVY Haliburton on FD?

I like him tonight, but no idea how much I’ll have. Certainly going to be lower owned than he would normally maybe be at this price and match up, as FVV, Harden, and Ingles will take on massive ownership.

• Tribefan18

I dont know about harden tonight. He’s had his revenge, and since oladipo is gone, who do the rockets have that can keep this close?

• Wooden_Bones

@Tribefan18 said...

I dont know about harden tonight. He’s had his revenge, and since oladipo is gone, who do the rockets have that can keep this close?

The only thing that will keep me from considering Harden would be Durant coming back. BKN rarely blows out teams and if they do Harden will be a big reason why. Plus, Harden is just 0.1 rebounds per game away from averaging a triple-double over the month of March, with 28.9 ppg, 12.0 apg, and 9.9 rpg. He’s not a lock for me tonight, but he easily has the highest ceiling tonight, imo.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

I think those rankings look about right. Roby certainly has shown a decent enough ceiling that he could be worth playing, but at 5K, he’s going to have to have a certainly unordinary performance. Doable, but there’s still a bit of stretch there. My main issue/concern with Roby is..

There’s players similar to Roby in ceiling and match up on FD, but cheaper :

Claxton/Green, O’Neale, and McDaniels. If Roby is going to be super chalky, I have no issue pivoting down to these guys.

Yeah, i still haven’t built anything.

I’m playing the big tourneys tonight, the 100on dk and 44 on fd.

I will say the way you feel on roby is how i feel on suckiam. How many times have i fell for this, no lowry, good matchup, and he turns into suckiam.

I also am keeping 1 or 2 slots open on dk, i feel like white and lavine along with temple are gonna be out, which should lead to someone on chi to get there.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Tribefan18 said...

Brooklyn has a hard time truly blowing teams out, because they don’t really play much defense.

If you’re concerned about minutes, the least amount of minutes Harden has played since joining BKN was 29, the next lowest was 32.

• mbunner23

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I will say the way you feel on roby is how i feel on suckiam. How many times have i fell for this, no lowry, good matchup, and he turns into suckiam.

I also am keeping 1 or 2 slots open on dk, i feel like white and lavine along with temple are gonna be out, which should lead to someone on chi to get there.

I like Siakem tonight but maybe it’s best to just play OG whos been very good lately. Give me FVV as well.

• Tribefan18

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

That’s why I plugged in vuc. Pho on a back to back, and I don’t think ayton can stop him. I am a little concerned about his minutes, but if the game is tight he should definitely get his minutes.

• RipCityRings

@Tribefan18 said...

That’s why I plugged in vuc. Pho on a back to back, and I don’t think ayton can stop him. I am a little concerned about his minutes, but if the game is tight he should definitely get his minutes.

Suns are legit good now and not really a plus match up at any position. If LaVine sits it will take a miracle for that game to stay close. I would pivot down from Vuc to Wood or Bam. Bam will go overlooked, 8.2K on DK is crazy vs the Pacers.

• Tribefan18

@RipCityRings said...

Suns are legit good now and not really a plus match up at any position. If LaVine sits it will take a miracle for that game to stay close. I would pivot down from Vuc to Wood or Bam. Bam will go overlooked, 8.2K on DK is crazy vs the Pacers.

He was 8,200 vs the Knicks a couple nights ago and he put up 54 dk pts..I was all over him but that slate was so crazy high scoring that it was like shooting a cannon into the abyss.

• Njsum1

Svi should get some decent usage tonight.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Tribefan18 said...

I didn’t really mean for vuc. I’m not paying that high for center when timelord should demolish the mavs tonight.

I meant the cheaper pieces- sato, archi, pat williams, i hope tbj. tbj if he got 25-30 mins could do something with it, Like pat williams ceiling is 30 lol.

• zeeshan2

How are the pelicans just two games better than OKC in the standings?

• Codyveo

Drum’s minutes are the big question on FD for me. If he gets 25+ he’s a lock. If he plays 18-21, still could get there but at that point I like Timelord

• RipCityRings

@Tribefan18 said...

He was 8,200 vs the Knicks a couple nights ago and he put up 54 dk pts..I was all over him but that slate was so crazy high scoring that it was like shooting a cannon into the abyss.

Knicks are terrible vs Center though.

• osuryanf

@zeeshan2 said...

How are the pelicans just two games better than OKC in the standings?

I can answer that question…

Stan Van Gundy AKA Ron Jeremy Lite

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Codyveo said...

Drum’s minutes are the big question on FD for me. If he gets 25+ he’s a lock. If he plays 18-21, still could get there but at that point I like Timelord

I’m not playing today, too busy but if I was considering Drummond (without an official mins declaration from Vogel) I would want to know if he’s the type of guy who played Xbox all day during his time off or is he a gym rat. I have no idea

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m not playing today, too busy but if I was considering Drummond (without an official mins declaration from Vogel) I would want to know if he’s the type of guy who played Xbox all day during his time off or is he a gym rat. I have no idea

Reportedly has been working out hard in LA area over the past couple of weeks.

• casper

30 min of Hood 3300

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).