7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Orlando ( -13 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Boston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 193
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• fantasyordeztiny

@jon2anderson said...

I compiled a ton of data into an Excel sheet during work today if anybody’s interested in looking at it… I can email it out. You can DM me, just let me know you did so. Probably going to add more to it, but from that sheet it gave me these as my best cash plays tonight:

Len, Dragic, Whiteside, BroLo, Antetokounmpo, Middleton, Anthony

The guys that show up near the top in terms of cheap options are Shroder, Augustin, Ed Davis, Josh Richardson, Bogdanovic

PMd you

• Capone1233

Stacking the Pacers/CHA game looks like it could be a good strategy. Game should be close and a ton of players with very high ceilings.

• mbunner23

don’t like any low priced forwards, someone help me out. I have 4,000 left at the forward spot on DK.

• Capone1233

Mike Scott should get some extra PT. Otherwise Brandon Bass or all the way down to O’quinn from Knicks

• Capone1233

@Capone1233 said...

Mike Scott should get some extra PT. Otherwise Brandon Bass or all the way down to O’quinn from Knicks

Actually i really like Arthur at $3900 with Galli out he’s been playing well and can hit some 3’s.

• wcsd832

I’ve got a few H2H still open if anyone wants to play. $1-$5, same name as here.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

don’t like any low priced forwards, someone help me out. I have 4,000 left at the forward spot on DK.

Hill, Green, or NY backups. EDIT: Mike Scott too, almost forgot about him.

• baseballislife93

@Capone1233 said...

Mike Scott doesnt loose PT with Humphries there?

• Bellest

@mbunner23 said...

Jordan Hill or Darrel Arthur are in decent spots

• Capone1233

@baseballislife93 said...

Mike Scott doesnt loose PT with Humphries there?

Probably not right away.

• monarch

I’m stuck on Dieng, Porzingis or Gordon for FD GPP. All basically the same price. Worried about Gordon in a blowout but also concerned about Porz’s minutes.

• gopack24

Jason smith 3k. My punt of the day

• digglahhh

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Good point. I usually only make one lineup and enter it in the double ups and only one GPP. I’d hate for one of my lineups to blow up and only win $4 instead of $10k.

This presumes that your line-up is constructed equally favorably for cash as gpp.

Yes, there is a chance your cash LU goes off and hits a high finish in a gpp. But, far more likely, it is not optimally constructed for the ownership levels etc it takes to hit really big and it either minimum cashes or doesn’t cash. And, of course, if you don’t cash your cash game, then it’s basically dead in the gpp. Essentially, it’s -EV play to do that.

Now, I’m not trying to bash you bc I will do this as well as times, but you are paying an insurance fee for piece of mind when you do that, not for good odds.

• Capone1233

@monarch said...

I’m stuck on Dieng, Porzingis or Gordon for FD GPP. All basically the same price. Worried about Gordon in a blowout but also concerned about Porz’s minutes.

Dieng hasn’t been getting as many minutes lately and production down last 3 games. They also signed Greg Smith now along with playing Payne some more. Not liking Dieng until his price drops a bit more. I would look at Jabari Parker

• Bellest

@gopack24 said...

Jason smith 3k. My punt of the day

Dude aint afraid to pull the trigger, that’s for sure. He’d break the internet if he ever played 30 minutes lol

• chunkybangles

Thad or Middleton?

edit- cash

• Capone1233

@chunkybangles said...

Thad or Middleton?

edit- cash

Middleton

• ScofieldReturns

@digglahhh said...

This presumes that your line-up is constructed equally favorably for cash as gpp.

Yes, there is a chance your cash LU goes off and hits a high finish in a gpp. But, far more likely, it is not optimally constructed for the ownership levels etc it takes to hit really big and it either minimum cashes or doesn’t cash. And, of course, if you don’t cash your cash game, then it’s basically dead in the gpp. Essentially, it’s -EV play to do that.

Now, I’m not trying to bash you bc I will do this as well as times, but you are paying an insurance fee for piece of mind when you do that, not for good odds.

I know what you mean, but I see plenty of just well constructed solid LU winning GPPs. A lot of times just picking the right players in the right spots is enough. You don’t always have to do something outrageous to win in a GPP.

• Bellest

@digglahhh said...

I’ve done this all season and found it’s only viable for single entry GPPs.
    Trying to construct a a hybrid lineup for cash and multi entry GPPs will more often than not result in negative ROI.

• Thuglife77

@Capone1233 said...

Middleton

Thad

• AdrianxBeatason

@tarheelsrule44 said...

New poster, on quite a win streak. Turned my $10 deposit into $110, then lost big when I got cocky. Back up to $60 now. Making my living in the $2 Double Ups on DK.

What do you guys think of this core lineup:
    D. Russell vs ATL
    Z. Lavine vs MIL
    L. James vs WAS
    T. Young s DEN
    N. Jokic vs BKN

very good core

• Venarda

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

• Thuglife77

Batum hasnt had very good games the last matchups with the pacers

• chunkybangles

Also waffling a bit between Lavine and Wiggins. I know Lavine is hot right now but just hoping I don’t catch him on an off night tonight. Seems like his success the past few games has cut into Wiggins scoring, but both are still getting plenty of shots.

• Koosh

What u think about Valanciunas and Brandon bass

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).