6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Miami ( 2 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 8 ) at Houston ( -8 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Portland ( -11 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• AngryVic

Irving and LeBron James will rest vs. the Heat on Saturday, and the Cavs will start Deron Williams, Iman Shumpert, Kyle Korver, James Jones, and Tristan Thompson

• Bluntsmoker

wow this sucks

• AAFritchy

Don’t trust any Cavs scrubs, chase away.

• MrPerfekt7

@elementasrat said...

Atleast the news came out early.

lol but not for the early slate smh

• hcassidy

@Whacko said...

That just opened up many possibilities for value tonight….

I said it on page to about 8 hours ago, when listening to Cleveland sports radio. They quoted Lue as saying that because James and Irving played extended minutes they could be on restrictions tonight. And I fudged myself.

• IronMonkey415

I hope Waiter and James Johnson lay that Cavs to waste.

• Hiqhliqht

@AAFritchy said...

Don’t trust any Cavs scrubs, chase away.

Lol exactly .
    It’s a two man team , it was proven yesterday night (at halftime)

• Whacko

I think I am rolling with Deron Williams

Not a bad price @4k on DK….

• jbmilson

I understand resting Lebron, but Kyrie too? The guy is 24 years old. Quit being a ussy and get out there and play ffs.

• AngryVic

@hcassidy said...

I said it on page to about 8 hours ago, when listening to Cleveland sports radio. They quoted Lue as saying that because James and Irving played extended minutes they could be on restrictions tonight. And I fudged myself.

yep you did, and I almost listened haha.

• queensfinest

normal powell or bjelica?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Stacking the cavs. They have guys that can score, and d-will is such a huge upgrade over what they have had in the past when kyrie/lebron sit

• fourseasons

@whitemamba86 said...

dude if ryan anderson was guarding blake last night he can try and handle zbo. harrell might not even play

D’Antoni is fretting about TRYING to find some minutes for Harrell, not actually playing him tonight. Nene will soon get hurt and Harrell can find his minutes.

• dandub9

I don’t like dragic as much now. or maybe I should still like him. but the matchup vs kyrie is what I wanted.

• ohridah

@walkoff9 said...

Stacking the cavs. They have guys that can score, and d-will is such a huge upgrade over what they have had in the past when kyrie/lebron sit

Thanks for the donation

• Aplummer

Damn, I had Irving in my early slate.

• winnerchickendinner

James Johnson and Tyler Johnson in play on major slate. If the heat shut the cavs down early it’s all the heat bench.

• danbutakov26

Wth is cleveland doing. I have to re do every freakin line up now

• AAFritchy

Deron and TT are the only guys I’m possibly looking at, maybe Deron actually shows up given the opportunity.. Or you just fade the Cavs completely.. and let the rest of the field chase

• Huntcho

Bold play of the night: Monroe over chalky Nurkic

• billholler

I only played one early slate LU. Played Kyrie.

• Dash

i’m glad i had 2 lineups in the early slate… one with lebron and kyrie , one without ….

but: it still sucks that this news came so late for the early slate … oh well ..

• Whacko

I am sorry to ask this…But can we please have an OT in Philly???

This would give some breathing room from those that had LBJ or Kyrie in the early slate…

I know it sucks to ask but I need to rebuild the Bankroll fast….
    Gotta reload for nascar…

• whitemamba86

the good thing about lebron and kryie out is opens value for stars and scrubs now.

• Huntcho

@whitemamba86 said...

the good thing about lebron and kryie out is opens value for stars and scrubs now.

Dude you give the hottest takes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).