• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Sacramento ( -12 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at LA Lakers ( -4 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• got9forya

Good luck tonight

• Kanner88

@got9forya said...

Good luck tonight

May the force be with you

• ASitar

• superjon

Bledose and Zubac revenge.

• monarch

Why are the Lakers favored?

• Donnyleonard

Because it’s a home game for them.
    Lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

We’re getting that money tonight boys and girls!!!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Why are the Lakers favored?

Because tonight is the night the Clips start tanking.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Good one. But honestly I think the tank happens after tonight’s game. They want to make sure the Lakers do not get in.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

We’re getting that money tonight boys and girls!!!

• RandysCrow

@Pandamonious said...

Not tonight. Tonight is the battle for AD haha

Winner take all!

• aus1032

I see DK has no intention on raising “(player-popup #alex-len)Alex Len”:/players/alex-len-16886’s price anytime soon

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Good one. But honestly I think the tank happens after tonight’s game. They want to make sure the Lakers do not get in.

No the clippers included their playoff spot in the zubac trade

• Kmasonbx

My roster construction is extremely dependent on the injury news in the Heat/Hawks game, mostly on the Heat side. I’m assuming both Prince and Collins is out because as far as I know Collins didn’t even travel with the team, although if he’s feeling better it’s not exactly a long flight from Atlanta to Miami. On the Miami side the Dragic and Whiteside news is obviously huge.

• BUFUu2

@Pandamonious said...

why you guys thinking the clips are going to tank when there in the 7th spot

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@BUFUu2 said...

They lose their 1st round pick to Boston if they finish outside the lottery and they have no chance to compete in the playoffs. Why lose that asset? If they are going to try and trade for AD and that’s their goal they need that pick.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Kmasonbx said...

My roster construction is extremely dependent on the injury news in the Heat/Hawks game, mostly on the Heat side. I’m assuming both Prince and Collins is out because as far as I know Collins didn’t even travel with the team, although if he’s feeling better it’s not exactly a long flight from Atlanta to Miami. On the Miami side the Dragic and Whiteside news is obviously huge.

Didn’t know Collins didn’t travel with the team. I’m guessing Prince is out because even if the baby was born he didn’t travel with the team and no reason to rush back.

I’m guessing Dragic plays. Whiteside, who knows, but I’m hoping he plays, as I think this is the letdown spot for Bam and I don’t want to worry about ownership there and how to handle it. If Whiteside is in I’ll avoid Bam and Whiteside.

• BUFUu2

@Pandamonious said...

They lose their 1st round pick to Boston if they finish outside the lottery and they have no chance to compete in the playoffs. Why lose that asset? If they are going to try and trade for AD and that’s their goal they need that pick.

gotcha i didn’t realize that

• Kmasonbx

@Pandamonious said...

I’m guessing Dragic plays. Whiteside, who knows, but I’m hoping he plays, as I think this is the letdown spot for Bam

For this reason I’m leaning Kelly O today. Also Atlanta has been playing slower since the beginning of February which means there are less rebound and block opportunities for Bam. However, they are still playing atrocious defense which sets up nicely for someone who gets a lot of his fantasy output through scoring like Kelly O.

• monarch

JaMychal Green. 3900, great pace and all that and of the Clips bigs he is the best suited to step out and cover Kuzma/Bron.

• rourke441

tre young auto pick

• mbunner23

@rourke441 said...

tre young auto pick

at 9,000 +? I wouldn’t say auto lock.

• Njsum1

@BUFUu2 said...

Don’t draw me into this discussion again 😉….I don’t think they’re going to tank. They just beat Sacremento twice in the last 15 days. If they wanted to tank, that was a prime spot to do it, as they could have let sacremento pass them right up, or come close to it.

They might also want to win to show free agents that they’re coming to a playoff team, maybe not a championship contender, yet a team where they won’t have to endure the mental hardship of losing night in and night out. Might make it more attractive for some free agents. And they might want to win to give their younger guys some playoff experience, and their fans a treat 🤷‍♂️

Also, the clippers have a very tough schedule to close the year, so they might naturally not make the playoffs. As of yesterday they had 18 games left on the schedule and I saw a likely 8-10 record, and I was giving them 2 wins versus the Lakers. Not making the playoffs isn’t the same as tanking.

We’ll see how it plays out, yet unless we see their stars resting for obvious fake injuries, I think they’ll play it out to win. Doesn’t mean they’ll make the playoffs, yet I think they’ll go for it.

• monarch

@rourke441 said...

tre young auto pick

Auto donation.

My best nights this season have been stacking Hawks when not popular and fading them when chalk.

• dominicanpapi

I believe the owner came out and said they’re not tanking. So even if they try to make the playoffs, b/c the West is such a bloodbath they may end up out of it anyway.

The Heat news unlocks this slate for me. I hate how FD raises the price for no reason. Harrell has had 3 not so good games and they bumped his price $400. Powell at 6300 though is enticing against BKN.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.