• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Sacramento ( -12 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at LA Lakers ( -4 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dolphins2016

I’ve started to realize that coming to this forum is a guaranteed way to lose $$$, thus I’ll be back first thing tomorrow morning. Good day gentlemen.

• RipCityRings

@Dolphins2016 said...

I’ve started to realize that coming to this forum is a guaranteed way to lose $$$, thus I’ll be back first thing tomorrow morning. Good day gentlemen.

Huh? So far Panda’s picks are killing it. Dinwiddie/Winslow/Waiters, and now DeRozan’s popping off early.

Edit: I guess Waiters isn’t anything special, but the point stands.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RipCityRings said...

Huh? So far Panda’s picks are killing it. Dinwiddie/Winslow/Waiters, and now DeRozan’s popping off early.

Yeah, it’s all on what you listen to. I also liked Russell, Doncic who is borderline right now and THJ. So if you listend to just me and hand picked a few guys for a line up you could be looking really good or kind of rough.

• mbunner23

Oubre/Favors. I don’t know what to do.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Oh man, Ingram is Q’d now. GEKOFS“LM c’dvs.

• chansing

Davis announced not playing then announces playing is going to
    Screw me I love when that happens I was all
    In on diallo I think that teams a fade the rest of the year it’s just madness

• yisman

Lakers rule Chandler out. He had no designation

Ingram now questionable, he also had no designation

• EhhTimmay

Went majority Booker over DDR.

Not a good start.

• keephustlincuz

@Pandamonious said...

hmmm? rondo and lbj?

• jcotdl

if no one objects, i would like to place any and all blame for my selections on this forum rather than burden myself- thanks for your understanding LOL

• timgodd375

Shit… Is Ingram not gonna play?

• pn3

time to switch to bledsoe

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I’m about to drop him for Lou. I’m not playing around with late Q tags.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

hmmm? rondo and lbj?

? I would think if Ingram is out Hart would be a great punt. I haven’t run court IQ or anything, but logically I’d assume LBJ and Kuzma definitely get a boost. KCP would see run too. Ingram was playing damn near 40 minutes.

• chansing

If rotogrinder experts had picked Len today he would have gone for 50 that’s just the way it is

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

how long until Len actually scores a real point, does he scratch his way to 10 DK first?

• noddy

Well I guess I’m sticking with Diallo even though I don’t like it. Hopefully he’s 100% owned in my step 4 contest like Len is

• callmetouch

Len ends up with 30 and we rejoice

• Njsum1

@pn3 said...

time to switch to bledsoe

Exactly straight swap if he’s in the G position. I had him in SG in one, yet had 200 left over, so made the move to Lou will. Not playing around here. Bledsoe, not as strong a play as Ingram, yet I’m not taking 0. I wasn’t around for the bledsoe scratch the other day, got stuck with him in 3 of 10 lineups.

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

Just as you type this Doncic hits a half court shot to the end the half….

I guess you found the…..

And the….

You needed to get this bad boy to do this….

😎

LOL

• draggin49

Len out there like 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

LOL

Benny my man, sometimes you get a 2x return, others times I’m breaking the slate 😁

• Sirchad

Thoughts on McGee with Ingram?, does that bring him more in play?

• viciousphilpy

Len isn’t just sucking in fantasy, this is such a bad performance he should be benched. Zero effort.

Wow Ingram Q. Need More Bullock’s now. Also it’ll be Glass-Mania! Will crush value in his 22 mins!@

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.