• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Sacramento ( -12 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at LA Lakers ( -4 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

damn had Justice Winslow all day and he somehow found his way out of all 5 my lineups. Now he is killing it.

• Dolphins2016

The only good thing about Len busting is that 43% of lineups are right there with me.

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

Benny my man, sometimes you get a 2x return, others times I’m breaking the slate 😁

LOL

• viciousphilpy

Life’s not fair

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

LOL

Lol

• keephustlincuz

@Pandamonious said...

? I would think if Ingram is out Hart would be a great punt. I haven’t run court IQ or anything, but logically I’d assume LBJ and Kuzma definitely get a boost. KCP would see run too. Ingram was playing damn near 40 minutes.

I brought up rondo because I thought ingram was running the point during some games.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@keephustlincuz said...

I brought up rondo because I thought ingram was running the point during some games.

Nah, not with Rondo starting.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dolphins2016 said...

The only good thing about Len busting is that 43% of lineups are right there with me.

yea this is my only hope, just need to nail everything else to try to break even for tonight. Lets hope the late night hammer strikes strong tonight

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Geez, didn’t realize how much BKN is running away with that game. Not good. SAS is whooping DEN too.

• Benf15harp

@866 said...

Wow Ingram Q. Need More Bullock’s now. Also it’ll be Glass-Mania! Will crush value in his 22 mins!@

Lol

• zline34

Spice was so real. Feel the burn baby!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I had to bring Bledsoe on board a good deal, as Lou was already in a lot of my Ingram lineups.

• chansing

And Len losses a point

• Sirchad

Sounds crazy, but ln anyway does BI being possibly out effect Javale?, because I think it might

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Epignosis said...

I had to bring Bledsoe on board a good deal, as Lou was already in a lot of my Ingram lineups.

Yeah, logical move. I’m going to hold out as close to 10 as possible. I’m about 30% Ingram across 150 line ups though and probably won’t want to do a 1v1 swap so not sure I can wait too close to 10. Tough spot.

• RipCityRings

Wish I could combine my lineups, got one with only Dinwiddie/Winslow/Doncic and one with Waiters/Powell/Doncic, then all LAC/LAL and NY/SAC.

If Dallas can hang through the fourth these might have some potential.

• chansing

Do the roto grinder experts post there line ups from the night before the following day so you can see if they followed there own advice – since they make you pay for content on here ?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sirchad said...

Sounds crazy, but ln anyway does BI being possibly out effect Javale?, because I think it might

Eh. Hart and KCP can take up those minutes though. Not sure how it effects JaVale? Zubac’s success impacts JaVale IMO. I believe last game in the 2nd half they started McGee ahead of Bullock, which wouldn’t have surprised me tonight.

You think they run Rondo/Bullock/LBJ/Kuzma/McGee I’m guessing?

• Benf15harp

@chansing said...

Do the roto grinder experts post there line ups from the night before the following day so you can see if they followed there own advice – since they make you pay for content on here ?

Unless of course it cashes then 🤣

• schube4402

Oubre 4% owned

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@schube4402 said...

Oubre 4% owned

• pn3

of course i finally play len and this happens

• RipCityRings

Never thought I’d see the day that people would be excited to play Oubre at 5.9K.

• Bigb1485

Cant you look at the results DB and look at their lineups?

Did len get hurt? If not why only 14 minutes?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.