• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Sacramento ( -12 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at LA Lakers ( -4 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

Bullock and Hart were shooting… LeBron should have been driving, drawing the fouls. Rondo driving.. don’t understand

Rondo can’t play with another ball handler. Lakers are actually better off without Rondo starting. Should make it LeBron at PG, Hart, Ingram, Bullock, and Chandler at C for defense. Rondo can play the 2nd unit when LBJ is resting where he’s most effective and play him with another scorer like Kuzma. Kuzma can always replace Chandler at the end of games for offense if Lakers go small.

Even though all the regular counting stats say Josh Hart isn’t good, he’s actually been a super good defender which is what you need with LBJ. Defense + shooting around him and he can at least make the playoffs…

That’s actually why they miss Lonzo. Lonzo may not seem that good, but his defense is actually elite, since his arms are so long and he’s so big for a PG. He was the Lakers best defender by far.

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

If there’s a slate tomorrow, not gonna play. Too time consuming. I did cash that large higher-up GPP that I was talking about earlier with my single entry, but had Alex Len so just got back 2x entries and had no real shot. I think it must’ve been a special GPP, haven’t seen 150k to first recently.

Isn’t there always a slate tomorrow? A lot of studs tomorrow, Bos/GS, Hou/Tor, Phil/Orl, OKC/Philly. My early studs without looking at stats are Kyrie, PG13, Vuch……

• lovpink

@superstars92 said...

I don’t even think the Lakers own their pick next year. I think Philly has it.

LBJ just wants to win like 18/20 games, get them to the playoffs, and beat the Wa

they have there pick its lottery protected

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@lovpink said...

they have there pick its lottery protected

Oh in that case, they should draft DeAndre Hunter. He can play well with LBJ…all he does is play defense and shoot only open shots. Seems like a good complementary player.

• tmarohl

https://twitter.com/i/status/1102814108158754817

Kuzma actually has to push Lebummer to cover the shooter. This is how sad he has become on defense.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1102814085027164160/pu/img/O2kqN-5VOwClLq8g.jpg

What happened to your Bucks? Maybe Suns are onto something…

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

What happened to your Bucks? Maybe Suns are onto something…

They are obviously the Bucks Kryptonite. Lost to them twice.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

They are obviously the Bucks Kryptonite. Lost to them twice.

I predict Suns have only 3 guys on this team still with them in 3 years. Booker, Ayton, and Bridges. Those 3 could actually start on a playoff team in like 5 years. Suns should try to sell high on Josh Jackson, but I doubt anyone’s willing to give up a 1st for him now.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

Isn’t there always a slate tomorrow? A lot of studs tomorrow, Bos/GS, Hou/Tor, Phil/Orl, OKC/Philly. My early studs without looking at stats are Kyrie, PG13, Vuch……

Oh I see CHI/IND is a game. This is probably one of those random games Myles Turner gets 45 FPs when everyone was like “but Sabonis has been out 2 weeks and he’s done nothing”

Haha other than that, not gonna play wasting too much time. I’ll be interested in what Turner gets though. It’s just a random thing for me to say, only cause Turner has these random 3 steals/4 blocks games.

• Benf15harp

πŸ˜‚

• chronoxiong

I’m on a heater on Yahoo as I spent $18 and won $44.50 on there. I scored 296.6 there as I had Rondo/Hield/White as my core Guard combo. But here’s the catch, Hield was originally not my main SG. It was Ingram and when I heard about him being on the injury report, I got scared and pivoted him to Hield. So that worked out. Imagine if I was at work or out having fun during this time of the night? I would have been toast.

I did have Ingram on FD and he became my low score drop. I thought my low score drop was going to be chalk Len but Ingram’s injury took the cake. I still ended up cashing on FD though as I scored 284.1 as I barely cashed in the GPPs I was in and cashed my 50/50 I was in. Spent $9 and won $16 there. What saved me on FD was my Alonzo Trier play. I didn’t expect him to get 44 fdp as I was just expecting anywhere from 20-30 fdp. Thanks for saving me.

• UsherBhai

Hello everyone,,
    Giannis finishes with 21/13/6 on 8/14 shooting. Ayton matched up with him every time they were on the floor together. This comes a game after guarding Lebron for the entire game. His defensive potential is incredibly high because of that versatility. Had some nice plays switching out on Bledsoe too….

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

That was the past. Now he is dragging a cast of misfits out of the playoffs. Next time Lebron plays any type of defense let me know. He hides all night on the worst player on the opposing team and then points fingers.

You hate LeBron as much as Durham hates KD.

• ValuableTrader

Doubled my cash last night.

Why didn’t I play Rondo!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.