7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Washington ( 6 ) —- T: 236
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at New York ( -7 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Indiana ( 4 ) —- T: 227
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 11.5 ) at Phoenix ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

Some very high game totals. Should be a high scoring night.

• chronoxiong

Is T.J. McConnell going to get 10 steals again? Asking for a friend.

• wcsd832

Anyone get paid for the Trey 3 point lineups? I had one, but can’t figure out where to see the payout. It just show $0 winnings at the moment.

• Kanner88

@chronoxiong said...

I’m gonna go with …….

• Pierce85

westy and randle night ?

• tmarohl

@wcsd832 said...

Anyone get paid for the Trey 3 point lineups? I had one, but can’t figure out where to see the payout. It just show $0 winnings at the moment.

Go to your history.

• dominicanpapi

FD moved Noel to center.

I’m expecting Horford to sit which opens up Roby.

If Leonard sits, Batum is only $4200 on FD going up against Washington.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Assuming all questionables play except for anyone added today
    Will update this throughout the day

LAC@Was – Even with the two game losing streak, the only teams with a better record in the last ten are the Nets and Suns. I would love to say Was pulls off the upset here, but this team just doesn’t matchup well with LAC and few will. This is a Paul George smash spot leading all SG in 3FGM except for Buddy Hield tonight. He’s criminally underpriced on FD and currently my highest FDP/$ play on players over $6200. I’ll probably be heavier than the field on Westbrook, but little else here I’ll be interested in. I’m showing this game with the highest blowout risk of the night at 42%, but if it’s a blowout, George smashed. The line and the O/U are just about spot on and I won’t be touching either.

Tor@Bos – I wonder who Nurse commands to be started this time. Do you go with Yuta again and watch him get destroyed by Theis? Do you put Davis on Brown? Do you start Boucher and Baynes only to see Time Lord destroy your bench? This is a nightmare game for Toronto and coming off a game last night to boot. Still, I’m heavy on Lowry, Powell, Baynes, and Boucher for this game. I’ll probably be heavier than the field on Kemba to boot as Toronto is surprisingly terrible against 3s and assists for PGs.

Det@NYK – This game is at the second highest risk of a blowout at 38% and the only one of two games that exceed normal blowout risks. The nice part is Thibs doesn’t care. My hope is the reverse recency bias hits on both Noel and DSJ as I have these as two of my top five plays for the slate both in Pt/$ and in value even with Grant and Jackson back on the floor. Randle is the only other one I have any real interest in.

Mil@Mem – I have this one as the highest point total of the night AND Memphis pulling out the win. I expect to be heavier on the field than most on both Giannis and JVal with Giannis being a top 5 play for me and the 2nd best of anyone over $5,600. The Memphis bench makes the difference on this one and I already grabbed Memphis at +198 as I expect no late breaking news in this one. Desmond Bane will make for an interesting punt play as I have him getting 25 minutes with the start and the top FDP/$ play in this game.

Den@Ind – Hate to disappoint here, but I have TJ Mac only getting 2 steals. Still, he’s my top value of the game and I’ll be heavier than the field. I’m back on the Holiday train after jumping off the last couple games with MPJ being possibly the worst defensive player in the league. I’ll be well over the field on Morris, Murray and Brogdon and Turner, Sabonis, and Barton will be complete fades for me. The O/U and the spread look about right and won’t be touching either.

Mia@NOP – Olynyk is my 2nd favorite play at C today behind Noel who was moved back to C. He’s probably not going to smash and his ceiling is limited, but this is also with Bam and Butler playing and his numbers only increase with news later in the day. Miami opened at 2.5 point favorites only to see a swing to NOP being favored by 3.5. This is a sign to me that some Vegas guys have a better feel on Butler/Bam than I do. As for the rest of it, I am loving Zion in this spot and will be heavier than the field on him. Ingram is always so ownership specific for me, but I’ll probably be heavier on him than the field too. Lonzo Ball is at 6,900 which is his highest of the year and makes him one of those low owned high leverage plays for me too. For those searching for extra minutes, 1 out of 17 games go into OT and this is the game I have as the most likely to see it.

OKC@SAS – OKC is my favorite pick to cover the spread, even after coming off of the offensive disaster of last night. I’m hoping people ignore Roby in this spot, as he’s my #1 FDP/$ player along with my #2 relative value. He’ll be a mianstay in my lineups. Matter of fact, I’m on every OKC starter except Dort. On the San Antonio side, the only player I’ll be heavier than the field on will be Poetl with Walker, Derozan, Lyles, and Murray all being either complete fades or one offs for me.

GSW@Pho – Very little I like here except for jumping on that low O/U. I’ll have some Devin Booker and Jae Crowder both at heavier than the field, and probably some CP3, but nothing from the Warriors. Steph will be a complete fade for me as will Wiggins and certainly Dray. This is one of those games where I don’t see any leverage at all as many of them will be overowned, but Booker definitely doesn’t get the respect he deserves from a DFS standpoint.

SAC@Por – Finally, my number one play of the night. Lillard is my #1 player tonight and Fox is my #3 PG after Lillard and DSJ. As much as I despise Walton, I have this game being surprisingly close. If you’re into narratives, Whiteside returns to Portland, but obviously in a much more limited role. Holmes, Bagley, Jones and Hield will all be complete fades for me, but I certainly will have Kanter over the field by just a tad behind JVal. I’m normally on Covington and Trent and will have some of them, but probably lower than the field. Lillard however will offer no leverage with his high ownership and for good reason. His floor is 50 in this spot and he has a legitimate shot at 75. He’s distributing the ball better than he ever has and no team has given up more assists and threes to the PG than Sacramento other than Charlotte and surprisingly, Toronto.

• feekdogg

I’m fully aware that playing TJ today is the textbook definition of chasing.

I’m probably going to do it anyway.

• xwalker5

Any thoughts on the likelihood of Powell gettin bagged by Jalen Brown?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@xwalker5 said...

Any thoughts on the likelihood of Powell gettin bagged by Jalen Brown?

Absolutely.
    Powell has the lowest floor of any SF $7,000 or more on FD.
    With that said, I still will be heavier than the field on him.

• xwalker5

Much appreciated. You think the field will have him at over 30%?

*meant to quote Yuke

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@xwalker5 said...

Much appreciated. You think the field will have him at over 30%?

*meant to quote Yuke

I’ll be shocked if the field is on him at more than 10%. I think people will see guys like Middleton and Barnes in the same price range and consider Powell overpriced.

• jv21

@chronoxiong said...

yesterday Cleveland was 29th in Opponent Steals per Game (now 30th). Tonight, Denver is 7th.

• Wooden_Bones

For those looking to fire up a narrative play, we’ve got a birthday today…

• zeeshan2

Curry and Draymond out

• dominicanpapi

LMA also out.

• Brendan239

Center sucks on FD, I’m going Kelly O. I kinda like Ty Jerome, but PG13 and DDR should put up 50 burgers. TJ looks like such a sucker play at $5k, but he’s getting the minutes. Besides Randle I’m staying away from Det/NY

• feekdogg

@Wooden_Bones said...

For those looking to fire up a narrative play, we’ve got a birthday today…

Or not.

• gaelicgirl

Thanks for updating the totals, Panda!
    Your commentary is missed.

In referee assignment news today…
    The two refs who ejected Booker Tuesday (Tyler Ford and Justin Van Duyne) are working the SAC/POR game tonight, along with the crew chief from last night’s GSW/POR game, Zach Zarba.

• Wsdm61987

Sooo what I’m gatherin’ is T.J. McConnell quadruple double tonight? The chase is on!

• emnj69

I love it when players need to rest before their break starts-like taking a nap before bed so you dont go to bed tired

• gaelicgirl

@zeeshan2 said...

Curry and Draymond out

OMG

Kerr taking “not chasing wins” to another level

• celtics69

Stephen Curry (rest) and Draymond Green will not play in Thursday’s

• Brendan239

Saric best pay down PF on FD? Who’s going to soak up Drays usage, Paschall?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).