7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Washington ( 6 ) —- T: 236
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at New York ( -7 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Indiana ( 4 ) —- T: 227
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 11.5 ) at Phoenix ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yukerboy said...

I said this out loud and laughed.

Mission accomplished

• blackdirkdiggler

Thank you Gaelicgirl for recommending Mannion over Wannamaker. Winning my late night $5 mma satellite because of it!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

The week of the terrible swaps is over… glad we get a break
    What a 7 day stretch… yikes

• Wampy4426

Just kidding….felt good for a hot minute

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

236.50 with JTA Mannion (thanks GG) and Dame would have finished well but will not win the satty

The other where I swapped Kelly O/JTA x Hart/Precious…. has 20 pts less and needs 50 more pts from Dame to even have a chance

• damionismyname

@Unico10 said...

The week of the terrible swaps is over… glad we get a break
    What a 7 day stretch… yikes

dfs is a suckers bet these days.. not redepositing and just using whats left and playing my $150 ticket on March 24th and moving on. this is a lose lose proposition imo. I could win $5 on a scratch-off at my local convenience store without the research.

• ASalvaro

from now i have to play my late night lineup in the main…,my late night lineup would be doing great in the main tonight and it seems to happen a lot

Wow.. ass-smoked tonight. Love low scoring slates but 2 of my 4, 4s had Pee-Gee same as the other night w Kawhi.. and couldn’t recover. DSJ duds, McConnell duds.. not surprised, I do like riding a hot-hand or I’ll keep playing guys who made me money. Happens.. most surprised that Wiggins duds.. Mannion shines, thought Paschall was the play and it was Toscano-Anderson again. Had Paschall/Lee/Wiseman 100%. And some Bazemore and Wana. Wow. Never considered any Mannion’s, never a thought.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

I’d go with Mannion. Hopefully Kerr is trying him out as Wanamaker’s replacement at backup PG. Both Mannion and Poole were crushing in the G League bubble, and Wanamaker has been poison in the 2nd unit.

Actually went Manion 🔥🔥🔥. Unfortunately my only non PG13 lineup also had ty Jerome…haha

At least I got it right 👍…moral victory

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Dame time will come back with DST maybe….

Noticed another Good Game again for Nader. Seems like the coach loves this guy. And Saric. C Johnson hardly plays anymore. PHX is tough to figure out who will play the minutes lately.

Poole for the Win. Wow. Who knew. Unbelievable.

• damionismyname

@866 said...

Poole for the Win. Wow. Who knew. Unbelievable.

I picked Mulder…for the loss….lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Dame time will come back with DST maybe….

Dame time came just to rub in my face how stupid I was to swap Kelly O for Hart

$1500 winnings down the drain, maybe more

• chronoxiong

Late night hammers. This is why you need them in your main lineups. Kanter 20/20 game. Dame and Fox hit 50 fdp as well.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Back in the money!

Thank god for the dubs.

I hit on
    Nico
    Poole
    Jta
    Wiseman

But joker and saric hurt me, feels good to get a break, but thank you warriors$

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Wait….. Cameron f’ing Payne put up nearly 50fpts?????

Yes… Time for the break

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

This is a Paul George smash spot leading all SG in 3FGM except for Buddy Hield tonight. He’s criminally underpriced on FD and currently my highest FDP/$ play on players over $6200.

Welp…

Somehow snuck out 3 cashes almost half my $ back – unreal.. thank you Dame, Kanter & Wise-Man. Fox too.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

I certainly will have Kanter over the field

“ I certainly will have Kanter over the field”
    “Lillard is my #1 player tonight and Fox is my #3 PG after Lillard and DSJ.”
    OKC is my favorite pick to cover the spread”
    “Olynyk is my 2nd favorite play at C today behind Noel”
    “I’ll probably be heavier than the field on Westbrook, but little else here I’ll be interested in.”

• yisman

Nico Mannion was drafted 48th by the GS Warriors in 2020.

His father, Pace Mannion, was drafted 43rd by the GS Warriors in 1983.

Nico Mannion was born in Tuscany, Italy, and he now is teammates with Juan “Tuscany” Anderson.

• Wsdm61987

@Yukerboy said...

Welp…

Not a clown statement, just bullshit playin’ out. On a positive note I profited because I did a late night roster, so I at least made back the money I put in for FD main slate plus some. Played the blow out angle for PHO/GS game, glad that worked out.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

“I have TJ Mac only getting 2 steals. Still, he’s my top value of the game and I’ll be heavier than the field.”
    “ I’ll be well over the field on Morris, Murray and Brogdon”
    Lonzo Ball is at 6,900 which is his highest of the year and makes him one of those low owned high leverage plays for me”
    “I’m on every OKC starter except Dort.”
    “On the San Antonio side, the only player I’ll be heavier than the field on will be Poetl”

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Wsdm61987 said...

Not a clown statement, just bullshit playin’ out. On a positive note I profited because I did a late night roster, so I at least made back the money I put in for FD main slate plus some. Played the blow out angle for PHO/GS game, glad that worked out.

Congrats!
    I’ve never played off the main this year, but perhaps I should give it a shot.

• gaelicgirl

@blackdirkdiggler said...

Thank you Gaelicgirl for recommending Mannion over Wannamaker. Winning my late night $5 mma satellite because of it!

Happy to help, congrats!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).