7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Washington ( 6 ) —- T: 236
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at New York ( -7 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Indiana ( 4 ) —- T: 227
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 11.5 ) at Phoenix ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

Nico Mannion was drafted 48th by the GS Warriors in 2020.

His father, Pace Mannion, was drafted 43rd by the GS Warriors in 1983.

Nico Mannion was born in Tuscany, Italy, and he now is teammates with Juan “Tuscany” Anderson.

Seriously?
    Figures I should have known that!

• miggs6876

Wow. I think I had my worst score ever. Pg3 goose egg helped my flop but others did poorly. Not a confidence builder.

• 40coach

Lost my butt over the last two weeks. Drop down and only play two $1 entry’s. Finish 8th in the dollar single entry and 27th in the big dollar on DK. This habit makes me want to stab my eyes out sometimes.

• dominicanpapi

Looking ahead, FD moved Luka to SF for Wednesday’s slate lol.

• wmudude24

I just posted about the late scratch issue in the Draftkings Community thread and asked why they insist on locking contests at the top and bottom of the hour. Feel free to chime in over there and maybe we can get a response out of them.

• Wsdm61987

@40coach said...

Lost my butt over the last two weeks. Drop down and only play two $1 entry’s. Finish 8th in the dollar single entry and 27th in the big dollar on DK. This habit makes me want to stab my eyes out sometimes.

I feel like the less lineups you enter, the more it forces you to pick your lineup more wisely. Just my experience

• Wsdm61987

@dominicanpapi said...

Looking ahead, FD moved Luka to SF for Wednesday’s slate lol.

I saw that too, weird right? What the hell is that all about?

• superjon

Is there going to be anything for the ASG on FD?

• Yeoman

And does the ASG count as “regular season” for purposes of the Ironman at DK? (I’m guessing not, I sort of remember having this conversation a year ago.)

On a related note, I also had to contact DK to request the “Shoot and Score” ticket. I’m not sure why they weren’t able to load these automatically, but it looks like we’d better get in the habit of tracking our own promos and sending in requests when they’re done.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

The All-Star game counts as a makeup day towards Ironman

• BerkeleyBoss

@Wsdm61987 said...

I saw that too, weird right? What the hell is that all about?

PG is constantly stacked, while SF is always thin. Doesn’t make sense basketball wise, but for DFS purposes I don’t mind it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).