7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Washington ( 6 ) —- T: 236
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at New York ( -7 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Indiana ( 4 ) —- T: 227
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 11.5 ) at Phoenix ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Wow NO Curry or Dray. Crazy. Gotta have some D Leee now.

• Durantdagoat

I’ll be staying away from DSJ Tonight everyone will have him

• Wsdm61987

Kelly Oubre narrative game if he plays? He’ll be sure to get a ton of usage alongside Wiggins.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

This slate is going to be like week 17 NFL or the typical last day of the NBA season…..

• gaelicgirl

@866 said...

Wow NO Curry or Dray.

Suns (-11) with 222 O/U now. After Hours slate status: ruined.

Gonna do a 4/5 man G S stack with Paul/Booker on one and hope it’s not a complete blowout. Garbage slate now.

• Njsum1

@866 said...

Gonna do a 4/5 man G S stack with Paul/Booker on one and hope it’s not a complete blowout. Garbage slate now.

Can’t remember the last slate that wasn’t a complete…..

• zeeshan2

Going to play Jaylen brown if Davis starts. Going to play Tatum if Powell starts at SG and Bembry at SF

• WillyWongka

All-in JTA?

• emnj69

@WillyWongka said...

All-in JTA?

only playing guys like JTA SGA DSJ ABC TJ PJ- if you are mainly known by your full name I cant play you

• wmudude24

You forgot THJ, WCS, DAJ, and KCP, though none of them are in action tonight.

CP3 is though.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I planned on stacking gs-pho too.

WTF!!!

• Theguy49503

Won’t be able to really make lineups until about 6/630

• superjon

@Theguy49503 said...

At first I read that as June 6, 2030

Like, damn, I don’t want to wait that long.

• ifthethunder

@Theguy49503 said...

I guess we won’t get Golden State’s starting lineup until 9:30 PM or so?
    ~

• frugal

Man…I had DSJ, stayed on Patton despite coming off the bench, Zion, Kuzma…just too much DAL mixed in with them.

I will be high on Randle tonight. And if Grant and Rose are out, I’ll be going right back to DSJ with Quickley as well. Oubre if he starts, though some of the value plays there may make more sense.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Also, really annoying will probaly not even get kelly o news closer to 10.

Wiggens sucks but has to be considered if kelly is out as well.

But gs has all the value regardless

I’ll always play jta over pascall

Lee, wanamania, baze.

• Theguy49503

@superjon said...

At first I read that as June 6, 2030

Like, damn, I don’t want to wait that long.

😂

• Theguy49503

@ifthethunder said...

I guess we won’t get Golden State’s starting lineup until 9:30 PM or so?
    ~

Today might be a full fade for me 😂😂😂😂

• emnj69

@wmudude24 said...

You forgot THJ, WCS, DAJ, and KCP, though none of them are in action tonight.

CP3 is though.

was only talking about tonights pool but you are right on cp3-he just made my team but since reddick prob out NAW just got upgraded to the squad too

• zeeshan2

@frugal said...

Man…I had DSJ, stayed on Patton despite coming off the bench, Zion, Kuzma…just too much DAL mixed in with them.

I will be high on Randle tonight. And if Grant and Rose are out, I’ll be going right back to DSJ with Quickley as well. Oubre if he starts, though some of the value plays there may make more sense.

I don’t get the randle love but maybe it’s because I rather get other dudes on Yahoo that are cheaper

• emnj69

@zeeshan2 said...

I don’t get the randle love but maybe it’s because I rather get other dudes on Yahoo that are cheaper

randle is a beast and a cake match up

• charara1224

I expect jerami grant to sit out again tonight along with josh jackson already ruled out. Im gonna go back to Svi again

• choppadown

@Wooden_Bones said...

For those looking to fire up a narrative play, we’ve got a birthday today…

I specifically didn’t play Draymond in showdown last night cause I thought he was at a high risk of either late scratching or not playing the 2nd half…still cashed, but would have done better if I stuck with my original lineup.

• Brendan239

Thoughts on going Dame/ABC/Jokic and hoping your punts put up 175+ FD points? That a stretch?

Also, are we eating the Wanamaker chalk?

Someone on the Heat is going to go off vs NO but I can’t stomach taking Herro or Robinson at their price and I like too many PGs to go w Nunn or Dragic. Just stick w Kelly O?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).