7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Washington ( 6 ) —- T: 236
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at New York ( -7 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Indiana ( 4 ) —- T: 227
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 11.5 ) at Phoenix ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Thoughts on going Dame/ABC/Jokic and hoping your punts put up 175+ FD points? That a stretch?

Also, are we eating the Wanamaker chalk?

Someone on the Heat is going to go off vs NO but I can’t stomach taking Herro or Robinson at their price and I like too many PGs to go w Nunn or Dragic. Just stick w Kelly O?

Why force someone in just to have exposure to a certain game? Do you need Kelly O?

• frugal

@zeeshan2 said...

I don’t get the randle love but maybe it’s because I rather get other dudes on Yahoo that are cheaper

Randle just had a monster game vs DET and if Rose sits he’s going to take as many shots as he can handle (well, him and Quickley).

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

Thoughts on going Dame/ABC/Jokic and hoping your punts put up 175+ FD points? That a stretch?

Also, are we eating the Wanamaker chalk?

Someone on the Heat is going to go off vs NO but I can’t stomach taking Herro or Robinson at their price and I like too many PGs to go w Nunn or Dragic. Just stick w Kelly O?

Think I’d pay down to Paschall before I take Kelly O here (of course, if Jimmy and Bam miss, I might change my tune).

• miggs6876

@gaelicgirl said...

Thanks for updating the totals, Panda!
    Your commentary is missed.

In referee assignment news today…
    The two refs who ejected Booker Tuesday (Tyler Ford and Justin Van Duyne) are working the SAC/POR game tonight, along with the crew chief from last night’s GSW/POR game, Zach Zarba.

I was thinking the same thing. I always looked forward to a little Panda insight.

• jfitzgan

Think we need to come up with a code so people know when we are talking about oubre or olynk. Kelly O is confusing tonight.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Paschall is now a center on fd….why fd…why?

• Durantdagoat

Fade the Greek freak and Reggie Jackson for Randle and quickley ??

• frugal

@jfitzgan said...

Think we need to come up with a code so people know when we are talking about oubre or olynk. Kelly O is confusing tonight.

There is but one Kelly O.

• Brendan239

Kelly O or Kenny G? Or Master P?

• frugal

@Durantdagoat said...

Fade the Greek freak and Reggie Jackson for Randle and quickley ??

My projections aren’t always right (Thanks last night Shai!) but I’ve got these guys projected top 5 tonight (assuming they all play and see their avg minutes over the last 10), in order of DK FP: Jokic, Randle, Kawhi, Giannis, Westbrook.

Too early to try and predict value, there’s a bunch of key player status still up in the air.

• frugal

Rose out. Need Elf status to unleash Quickley.

• dominicanpapi

@frugal said...

Rose out. Need Elf status to unleash Quickley.

Don’t forget Frankie N as well. Would be a big boost to Quickley if both of those guys are out.

• jcrebs

Anyone get their DK Big Trey Payday contest for today? Have not received it yet, contacted DK support, waiting.

• miggs6876

@frugal said...

My projections aren’t always right (Thanks last night Shai!) but I’ve got these guys projected top 5 tonight (assuming they all play and see their avg minutes over the last 10), in order of DK FP: Jokic, Randle, Kawhi, Giannis, Westbrook.

Too early to try and predict value, there’s a bunch of key player status still up in the air.

Have to think Dame gets there vs that Sac D. My issue is there is great value at PG. DSJ and Brogdan at 6.7k seems criminally low.

• frugal

@jcrebs said...

Anyone get their DK Big Trey Payday contest for today? Have not received it yet, contacted DK support, waiting.

No. I lose track over which days that’s happening. I do however have a $15 ticket somehow.

• tmarohl

Is like anyone playing tonight?

• Durantdagoat

I also like R Williams over Kelly O (Miami) lol

• frugal

@Durantdagoat said...

I literally just threw him into a couple lineups.

• Brendan239

@Durantdagoat said...

On FD? Really?? 38 FD points tonight for Kelly O. NO can’t stop the 3 and he’ll hit em

• Durantdagoat

@Brendan239 said...

On FD? Really?? 38 FD points tonight for Kelly O. NO can’t stop the 3 and he’ll hit em

Ok dk

• marker0357

wondering about BOS lineup tonight.

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

If you want to play the 3P narrative, it’s Duncan Robinson you want who takes the most 3’s on the Heat by a wide margin.

• Durantdagoat

Too much good value for Guards I don’t think it’s worth paying for Lillard

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

Here are the Centers in the winning lineups in the FD clutch shoot 100k to 1st from the past 10 days

Embiid, Jokic, Jokic/Capela, Embiid, Capela, Embiid, Allen, Jokic, Carter, Allen

I am just going to play Embiid or Jokic whenever they are on the slate now

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Is like anyone playing tonight?

Against all odds, Kawhi is gonna play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).