7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Washington ( 6 ) —- T: 236
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at New York ( -7 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Indiana ( 4 ) —- T: 227
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 11.5 ) at Phoenix ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

Oh man…all the injury news is flowing exactly as I predicted. Sweet…

• Durantdagoat

Quickley Randle lillard dsj pg RWilliams and figure out the rest lmao

• Durantdagoat

• dw12290

@frugal said...

No. I lose track over which days that’s happening. I do however have a $15 ticket somehow.

DK had an achievement I think cause I got 1 too. Here’s a shocker I already used mine and lost.

• nerman

I’m looking at DJJ. Melo played 31 last night so I don’t see him getting that much run. Jones would hopefully get 30 against Sac. And if Barnes is covering him he just played 38 last night. I know he’s not that old but he sure seems like it. The only thing that worries me is the usage but having trouble finding a SF around 5k and under I like on FD. Already have Holiday.

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

Please Zion rest tonight for the all star game. Need him to ball out there. Thanks

• Brendan239

McGruder or Svi on FD? Yuck, I know, but they’re both 3700 and one of em will go 10x

• charara1224

Zion doubtful this is one of the days you start building 6:30 lol

• frugal

Wow. Zion doubtful.

• dominicanpapi

Other than Beal, Russ, Kawhi, PG, it probably doesn’t make sense to have any other exposure to the games prior to 7:30. With Zion doubtful now, I would assume he’s out now.

There’s still the Miami news. The Knicks guard stuff is big too.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

Wow. Zion doubtful.

Guillermo?? Or Hart?

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Guillermo?? Or Hart?

I feel like the Golden State value may be better here. Paschall should get big minutes or Bazemore both around 3700 on DK. Hart does have occasional blowup games but more often seems to play a lot of minutes and score minimal points for his price.

• Njsum1

@Unico10 said...

Guillermo?? Or Hart?

Ingram?

• nerman

@frugal said...

Wow. Zion doubtful.

Right fifth toe irritation

His pinky toe?

• charara1224

Should wiseman get minutes in the 20s now whats been up with him only getting 15-18 minutes?

• frugal

@MickyD10970 said...

I feel like the Golden State value may be better here. Paschall should get big minutes or Bazemore both around 3700 on DK. Hart does have occasional blowup games but more often seems to play a lot of minutes and score minimal points for his price.

That’s kinda how I feel too but unsure who they are really going to have available tonight. Steph and Dray of course out, which should make Oubre the man, but he’s Q. If he sits (I think he will), what’s going to happen here? Wiggins with all the usage or will things be very spread out in terms of both usage and minutes in what will likely be a big GS loss. GS still has plenty of bodies available. If Oubre and Wiggins are in, I don’t know if any of the value is going to absolutely kill. I’m definitely keeping a “value” spot open at UTIL with the hopes to shove whoever starts at point for GS (my guess is Mulder, maybe Lee). Paschall hopefully sees 30 minutes, who knows what he does with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Is Powell going to put up 9 treys tonight? Or is Boston figuring it out?

• frugal

@Unico10 said...

Is Powell going to put up 9 treys tonight? Or is Boston figuring it out?

I was near 100% Powell last night, ~30% tonight.

• Wsdm61987

@charara1224 said...

Should wiseman get minutes in the 20s now whats been up with him only getting 15-18 minutes?

Kerr doesn’t wanna expose him too much since he’s a rookie and has a lot to learn. Not quite ready to be thrown all the way into the fire. Although I could see him gettin’ a ton of exposure tonight, unlikely, but wouldn’t be surprised.

• jcrebs

@jcrebs said...

Anyone get their DK Big Trey Payday contest for today? Have not received it yet, contacted DK support, waiting.

DK support contacted me and put my entry into the contest. Don’t think that I would have gotten the entry w/o contacting them. Just a heads up to anyone who opted in, but still does not have an entry. Seems there are still issues with awarding the entries, and since this is the only contest that I have cashed in lately, would have hated to miss it!

• zeeshan2

@jcrebs said...

DK support contacted me and put my entry into the contest. Don’t think that I would have gotten the entry w/o contacting them. Just a heads up to anyone who opted in, but still does not have an entry. Seems there are still issues with awarding the entries, and since this is the only contest that I have cashed in lately, would have hated to miss it!

yup that’s what I did. I contacted them and they give me an entry

• mbunner23

Everybody else scared to play Brad W too?

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

That’s kinda how I feel too but unsure who they are really going to have available tonight. Steph and Dray of course out, which should make Oubre the man, but he’s Q. If he sits (I think he will), what’s going to happen here? Wiggins with all the usage or will things be very spread out in terms of both usage and minutes in what will likely be a big GS loss. GS still has plenty of bodies available. If Oubre and Wiggins are in, I don’t know if any of the value is going to absolutely kill. I’m definitely keeping a “value” spot open at UTIL with the hopes to shove whoever starts at point for GS (my guess is Mulder, maybe Lee). Paschall hopefully sees 30 minutes, who knows what he does with them.

Agree with most of this. But with Curry, Green, and probably Oubre out someone has to get use and score (even in a probable blowout) i feel like I remember Paschall with some pretty good games in the past and last time Curry missed Mulder started but Wannamaker played over 30 minutes and had a pretty good fantasy night. Wiggins I just don’t trust been burned to many times before.

• Durantdagoat

Pritchards going to tear Toronto up just want to go on record

• ifthethunder

@dw12290 said...

DK had an achievement I think cause I got 1 too. Here’s a shocker I already used mine and lost.

Was that an NBA ticket? I got a $15 CBB ticket, but that’s supposed to be for March 19. Plus I think I won that from something else (hockey, lol).

So DK owes me a ticket for that play everyday for a certain number of days promo they ran. Got to keep after them or you get screwed.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).