7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Washington ( 6 ) —- T: 236
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at New York ( -7 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Indiana ( 4 ) —- T: 227
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 11.5 ) at Phoenix ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• wmudude24

@frugal said...

Rose out. Need Elf status to unleash Quickley.

Am I the only one here who would rather see Quickley run with the 2nd unit?

How many times this season have we seen a bench guy who regularly smashes get a spot start? He gets touted heavily, winds up 50% owned and then duds because the other starters just wind up taking all the usage of the guy that’s out. and his usage drops to near zero. (See Davis, Terrence last night)

Personally I would rather see Quickley play 25 min with either RJ/Randle (or both) out than I would him play 33 min alongside those two.

JMO

• Jphilyaw1

@wmudude24 said...

How many times this season have we seen a bench guy who regularly smashes get a spot start? He gets touted heavily, winds up 50% owned and then duds because the other starters just wind up taking all the usage of the guy that’s out. and his usage drops to near zero. (See Davis, Terrence last night)

Personally I would rather see Quickley play 25 min with either RJ/Randle (or both) out than I would him play 33 min alongside those two.

JMO

I feel like Roby has been that guy the past two times Horford has been out. Quickley doesn’t scare me as much because everyone knows hes a bucket.

• frugal

@Jphilyaw1 said...

I feel like Roby has been that guy the past two times Horford has been out. Quickley doesn’t scare me as much because everyone knows hes a bucket.

That extended stretch Horford was out he killed. I love him on Yahoo weere he’s so cheap. Meh on DK, I have him in 1.

• choppadown

I feel like I want to build in 20 different directions tonight….super tough slate.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I know playing DSJ feels like chasing but he is still 4800…. doesn’t need to put up 50 to be a good play

• xwalker5

Need a few more degenerates for the DK forum contest

• frugal

@wmudude24 said...

JMO

I doubt Quickley starts unless there’s absolutely no other option, Thibs big on young guys paying their dues. But he’ll play the most PG minutes on the team tonight unless Elf is suddenly in.

• zeeshan2

Payton and Frank both in

• jcotdl

@xwalker5 said...

Need a few more degenerates for the DK forum contest

link?

• dw12290

The FD Satellite to NBA Comeback Shot on 3/10 (3K Tickets) only has 2,500 of 14,200. Hopefully it doesn’t fill up.

• xwalker5

@jcotdl said...

link?

Join this contest, RG Forum Challenge by kurve, in the RG NBA Forum League https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/104418398

• Brendan239

4 FD LUs: McGruder/Svi inn2, K Snderson in 1, JVal in one. Stars and scrubs in 3 of the 4. TJ Mac in 1!!!! Gooood luck

• wmudude24

@frugal said...

I doubt Quickley starts unless there’s absolutely no other option, Thibs big on young guys paying their dues. But he’ll play the most PG minutes on the team tonight unless Elf is suddenly in.

If Rose, Frank, and Elf all out, who the hell else runs point?

Is Thibs so structured and set in his ways that he’ll start Rivers over Quickley just because of length of service time?

As Yukerboy says, coaching IQ at an all time low in this league at the moment.

EDIT: nvm… they’re both in.

• ryan7962

pg a must on dk?

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #14

RG Tiered Ranking

@ryan7962 said...

pg a must on dk?

Not really – Kawhi is playing

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

So DK owes me a ticket for that play everyday for a certain number of days promo they ran. Got to keep after them or you get screwed.

“Alright, I was able to add a $15 ticket for the Shoot and Score promo. We are not able to add any extra tickets to the Big Trey promo as it is a set contest, but I added a ticket in its place for you. You should see both those added now.”

Always remember folks, only squeaky wheels get the grease.
    ~

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I am going to play Kawhi and he is going to get scratched at 4:08 again… lol

• Durantdagoat

@ryan7962 said...

pg a must on dk?

Meh the claws playing tonight

• wmudude24

ONE MORE for the forum contest. Come on somebody!!!

• noddy

@wmudude24 said...

ONE MORE for the forum contest. Come on somebody!!!

I’ll do it. How?

• noddy

What’s up with Dame?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Kelly O night

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

PG OUt

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Bam OUT and PG OUT

• billythekidcowboysheat

I FEEL BAD IF YOU HAD PG13🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).