7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Washington ( 6 ) —- T: 236
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at New York ( -7 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Indiana ( 4 ) —- T: 227
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 11.5 ) at Phoenix ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• geardaddy

Thanks to RG notifications I was able to get off of 100% PG exposure. Originally it showed it didn’t go through but after refreshing it showed all lineups were changed.

• Golfnut04240

PG13 being ruled out kills my Yahoo MGM freeroll lineup. Less than 1 minute before lock. Thankfully, I have none on DK.

• noddy

@yisman said...

why do I even bother? Clippers wiped me out twice this week. First Kawhi earlier this week with the mid-game scratch. Then today with PG13.

Ya I feel terrible for you man.

• Herf

Im still projected 275 in a lineup with George out so maybe a miracle will happen lol.

• BerkeleyBoss

What a dream for the people who have a lot of lineups and 0% PG. Just wipes out 1/3 the field. .

• zeeshan2

@Golfnut04240 said...

PG13 being ruled out kills my Yahoo MGM freeroll lineup. Less than 1 minute before lock. Thankfully, I have none on DK.

I am still all projected in the 300’s with PG in my LU but PG is only 9 percent owned in the yahoo cup

• ghostfacekicker

I have Westbrook, Beal, Batum. Almost didn’t save in time. Funny thing is, I didn’t even hear the news until after lock and wanted to take Batum out! PG about 35-40% owned across my FD GPP entries

• Krispac23

THE CLIPPERS ARE THE WORSE. THEY PLAY THIS HORSE SHIT All the time. They invented the load management crap!!!s
    Also they need to lock at tip not 4:00 games start 15 minutes after the hour..

I would be pissed If I played the $222!!!!!!!!

• noddy

@ASalvaro said...

this NEVER happens in the NHL..you never hear Patrick Kane ruled out just as the puck drops

Ya let’s not compare NBA players to NHL players. NHL players are the real deal.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I have 90% lol FML

I normally set to 80% but decided to set max exposure to 55% in case of potential late news I could adjust to

• dominicanpapi

@Yukerboy said...

While the NBA has had issues with late scratches everywhere, anyone else thinking the Clippers are the worst of the bunch at it?

They are one of the worse teams at this. Have been for years, that’s why the Sixers are frustrating to nail injury news down b/c Doc is the coach.

• Baysman

@Bklybull said...

60% PG here

….and had the same thing happen to me in golf with Oosty at 50% who withdrew after lock.

Have a f’ing day kid! Just donating money!

Brutal bud. That Oosty WD was killer. Announced just after lock. I didn’t have him but I know the feeling of being burnt like that.

I had PG tonight tho in my snake showdown. Which is now useless.

• Golfnut04240

@Golfnut04240 said...

I take that back. I just checked and I have 2 LUs with him. I must not have gotten him out in time.

• feekdogg

That blows. I don’t have him. Have Pat Bev and Klaw in my one lineup. Like all of us, I remember getting burned many other times.

• Wsdm61987

I see people are already here and upset about Paul George was gonna just play DBook, but Paul George against Beals lack of defense seemed like a dope call. Nooooww Beal against Reggie Jackson and Sweet Lou, Beal will for sure be in the winning lineup now. What. the. actual. FUCK?!

• Durantdagoat

Jimmy buckets or B Ingram damnnn

• BerkeleyBoss

@theIrrigator said...

I normally set to 80% but decided to set max exposure to 55% in case of potential late news I could adjust to

I should probably be doing that more often

• ghostfacekicker

@geardaddy said...

Thanks to RG notifications I was able to get off of 100% PG exposure. Originally it showed it didn’t go through but after refreshing it showed all lineups were changed.

Same thing in FD happened to me in the app. Didn’t save at first but I 100% had it in with a minute to go. Anyway, it worked so hope someone else doesn’t crap the bed.

• marker0357

@noddy said...

I don’t have any PG, but I agree this is absolute BS. What a crock of shit this is by the NBA. These NBA players from the 80’s and 90’s have to be beside themselves with what they played through. What a joke this is.

Shaq called out the soft NBA recently, didnt he?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I FEEL BAD IF YOU HAD PG13🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

36% owned on fd

• Krispac23

NBA been soft, starting with lebum. Embid and of course P. out for dizziness. SMH!!! Softer than charmin..

• LetsCash

LOL @ the collateral damage

I have Ibaka, but he’s in every lineup I have PG in

• Wsdm61987

Only did one lineup tonight thank goodness, but yeah, just donating my money for bullshit like this to go down regularly. can’t stand it

• Baysman

@Krispac23 said...

NBA been soft, starting with lebum. Embid and of course P. out for dizziness. SMH!!! Softer than charmin..

• ScofieldReturns

@ghostfacekicker said...

Same thing in FD happened to me in the app. Didn’t save at first but I 100% had it in with a minute to go. Anyway, it worked so hope someone else doesn’t crap the bed.

mine didnt work at first and when i hit refresh it didnt take, even though i hit save on time

that’s very upsetting, FD is def getting an email about that. im guessing there was too much traffic and their site couldnt handle it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).