7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Washington ( 6 ) —- T: 236
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at New York ( -7 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Indiana ( 4 ) —- T: 227
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 11.5 ) at Phoenix ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

At least one of my PG LUs is caching but sometimes I wonder why I waste hours on this shit to happen. I need to save up $3k and just pay for optimizers and Max enter. I put way too much into this and then shit falls apart by middle of first game.

• Njsum1

No one should be playing more than pocket change on this nonsense.

• zline34

@BerkeleyBoss said...

What a dream for the people who have a lot of lineups and 0% PG. Just wipes out 1/3 the field. .

I have 0% and I’m pissed even more. If one of the suboptimal Clippers lands in the optimal because of this it’s complete BS. Clippers were not a good play before this news. I’d rather have him in the lineup.

• Golfnut04240

I wish we had some Buddy Hield news.

• jdtrey

@Krispac23 said...

NBA been soft, starting with lebum. Embid and of course P. out for dizziness. SMH!!! Softer than charmin..

LMAO the NBA is soft but your hatred for Lebron couldn’t be farther off.. dude’s 35 with more minutes played than almost anyone and never wants to take a night off. I’m no Lebron fan but he should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Pathetic P.

• bdf

Don’t know why you can’t just make it so you can late swap any player ruled out within 15 minutes of lock:

• marker0357

garbage product.

• Danielv22

I had 100% PG on fanduel. 12 lineups tho. I think I may purposefully sabotage those lineups at this point cause I can’t bear the thought of a very high score and a 0 from PG.

• BerkeleyBoss

@zline34 said...

I have 0% and I’m pissed even more. If one of the suboptimal Clippers lands in the optimal because of this it’s complete BS. Clippers were not a good play before this news. I’d rather have him in the lineup.

Wanna trade profit for the night? lol

• zline34

@Danielv22 said...

I had 100% PG on fanduel. 12 lineups tho. I think I may purposefully sabotage those lineups at this point cause I can’t bear the thought of a very high score and a 0 from PG.

Good idea. I was 40 points off first place with Powell 0 when Toronto was canceled a few days ago. I would rather have sabotaged

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

I was fine with these injuries and late starches cause it’s part of dfs but change right at lock for the 1st game is too much. They has to be a better way to do this.

• noddy

@marker0357 said...

Shaq called out the soft NBA recently, didnt he?

No idea. Why?

• Wsdm61987

@bdf said...

Don’t know why you can’t just make it so you can late swap any player ruled out within 15 minutes of lock:

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

At least one of my PG LUs is caching but sometimes I wonder why I waste hours on this shit to happen. I need to save up $3k and just pay for optimizers and Max enter. I put way too much into this and then shit falls apart by middle of first game.

I wish it was that easy

• blackdirkdiggler

OMG..I now have a 8600 hole in my lineup cause of pg13…dizziness???? Same dude who blamed Doc for the playoff losses. What an itch-be….the ultimate itch-be.

• UGAdude

@Golfnut04240 said...

I wish we had some Buddy Hield news.

Need Hield news and Sabonis news.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

Clippers weren’t a good play against the Wizards?

• dominicanpapi

No NBA game starts 5 minutes after the top of the hour. At the very least FD and DK should consider moving their start time to 7:05 or something in case something like this happens.

• zline34

@theIrrigator said...

Clippers weren’t a good play against the Wizards?

No it was going to blowout. Now it might be optimal. Changes everything. I’d rather you get a 35 burger from PG and 45 from Kawhi. Than a 65 from Kawhi and all punts hitting value. I’m trying to take first place not min cash.

• Danielv22

@Danielv22 said...

Update: global swapped ABC for Doug McBucketts and Jokic for Bol Bol.

• choppadown

My main lineup had PG13…2nd lineup was a placeholder till after lock…didn’t have him.

Every night lately.

What if they just drop someone in who is closest in price…PG13 is 7900, so either put in SGA (8200) or Devin Booker (7600), and call it a night (FD Prices). I would be halfway cool with that instead of taking an actual 0.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Danielv22 said...

Update: global swapped ABC for Doug McBucketts and Jokic for Bol Bol.

LMAO I love it

• Njsum1

@blackdirkdiggler said...

OMG..I now have a 8600 hole in my lineup cause of pg13…dizziness???? Same dude who blamed Doc for the playoff losses. What an itch-be….the ultimate itch-be.

PG13 came for the puppy avatars today. 😭

I’ve only been doing a handful $1 lineups this last week or so due to the unpredictable nonsensical endeavor that nba DFS has become. Still, annoying when PG13 is in 4 or your 5 DK lineups, even if they are cheapies.

• zeeshan2

PG 9.3 percent owned in the Big Trey contest

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Called into work and told them I’m questionable with dizziness. Said I’ll let them know how I feel a minute after I’m supposed to be there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).