7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -5.5 ) at New York ( 5.5 ) —- T: 200
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 7.5 ) at Cleveland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) at Minnesota ( -4.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at San Antonio ( -13 ) —- T: 208
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• lonestarstate1845

2.75 left in account. Do I play a 100 man 50/50 or quarter arcade?

• natedenver34

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Yeah I agree. Only thing to watch out for is over tinkering because of injury news too. Sometimes there are more traps than gems that open up from injury news.

One final point on this I think a lot of people look at who the replacement player is vs who will get additional benefit from that other player being out. Who gets usage bump that is already a starter.

• Nickvas08

Harden is horrible against Jimmy butler. 25 fd its on average in 11 career games. no thanks. fade.

• TommyWantWingy33

Finding myself force feeding rockets/bulls into my line up just for exposure. Don’t think I’ve played ariza in months and probably haven’t played pat bev all year. Any insight to this game and who we should expect to get points?

• TommyWantWingy33

@lonestarstate1845 said...

2.75 left in account. Do I play a 100 man 50/50 or quarter arcade?

Why not 3 quarter and 2 $1 50/50?

• Bellest

@Nickvas08 said...

Harden is horrible against Jimmy butler. 25 fd its on average in 11 career games. no thanks. fade.

If you can believe anything out of Chicago, Jimmy Butler will not be under any minute restrictions.
    I agree, fade Harden.

• MrFantasy

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Finding myself force feeding rockets/bulls into my line up just for exposure. Don’t think I’ve played ariza in months and probably haven’t played pat bev all year. Any insight to this game and who we should expect to get points?

With Lawson gone now it means even more minutes for Beverly who has been playing well. $4,900 on FD is a great price for Beverly.

• TommyWantWingy33

@MrFantasy said...

With Lawson gone now it means even more minutes for Beverly who has been playing well. $4,900 on FD is a great price for Beverly.

Thanks! Looked at his logs and was surprised to see some 30 fpt performances didn’t know he had that type of potential.

• badlands92

@Nickvas08 said...

This is the kind of info & posting we need more of here. Thanks!

• clrockny24

I think I might do pat beverley/ariza and. what do you guys think of Bobby Portis in that game?

• Nickvas08

Beverly is nice. PG has 55 and 40 against the Wizards this year. Nice play as well.

• Bellest

I hope the Kings can keep closer than the projected spread, Kawhi could drop 50 FD points on them.

• TommyWantWingy33

@clrockny24 said...

I think I might do pat beverley/ariza and. what do you guys think of Bobby Portis in that game?

Taj is a game time decision I would let that decide on Portis for you. If no word before lock I wouldn’t play him.

• Whacko

Yep, it’s “50 Shades of Fade” on Harden for me, in fact I might just decide to fade the game entirely but right now I am intrigued with Donatas Motiejunas as a 3k Punt on DK.
    nothing is set in stone yet so who knows, after I have 3 mugs of coffee maybe my brain will be able to decipher this slate.

• BUFUu2

@Bellest said...

I hope the Kings can keep closer than the projected spread, Kawhi could drop 50 FD points on them.

I don’t know about you guys but I hate playing spurs never know who goes off and who doesn’t, I just avoid whoever the play accept gs

• badlands92

Man, it is tempting to ignore the LAC-ATL game. A few reasons I’m thinking so:

ATL good vs PG.

Clogged secondary scoring options for LAC: Rivers, Johnson, Green, Crawford. Depending on performance, anyone of these guys can play 18 minutes or 30.

Low scoring game according to Vegas.

Trick-or-treat Horford – 50 fps or 25? Trick-or-treat Jordan for that matter, too. Although, I think he’ll be closer to 50 than 25.

Teague or Schroeder? Flip a coin!

Humphries now ATL’s 6th man or last night was a fluke?

The tease of Kyle Korver, even though I’ll probably stay away.

Are my concerns valid? Please let me know!

• 01gatorfan

u r correc 3 people that i saw had the same lineup 50 times on .25 15k

• jimmyd1507

@01gatorfan said...

I know I’m new to this, but how much research would I have had to do to find RICHARD HOLMES (Phi.) $3k put up 30.50 fpts. Only 1.9% owned. Any suggestions PLEASE!!!!

Injury reports.

• Bellest

@BUFUu2 said...

I don’t know about you guys but I hate playing spurs never know who goes off and who doesn’t, I just avoid whoever the play accept gs

Kawhi’s minutes seem fairly stable and they don’t play tomorrow, but Pop is Pop…

• 01gatorfan

Thanks eveyone for the suggestions. now if I can just utilize them correctly!!!

• jimmyd1507

Dwight and Bev are the plays from Houston today, imo.

It’s been a rough season as a fan but Dwight against Chicago is gold and Bev does it all yet his price never goes up.

5/6 games he’s hit 5x value. 4 of those 5 games he was +6x.

• dharden11

Im thinking Milsap is the premier PF play of the day. It think Sac game gets out of hand quickly and I just dont like AD today for some reason.

• TJRhodes

@Bellest said...

If you can believe anything out of Chicago, Jimmy Butler will not be under any minute restrictions.
    I agree, fade Harden.

It is hard to believe. I’m leery of any players first game back from an injury. I’ll have Butler in a few lineups, but definitely not going all in and far from a must play for me.

• Whacko

@TJRhodes said...

It is hard to believe. I’m leery of any players first game back from an injury. I’ll have Butler in a few lineups, but definitely not going all in and far from a must play for me.

His price on DK is 8300, kinda hard for me to even look his direction 1st game back as well.
    CHI might show something in the early going but Hou might just blow ‘em out. Not trusting this vegas line…

• FullerDFS

Lock of the day: Danny Green

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).