• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 208.5
    3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 221
    5:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 225
    5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 196
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BigRay

Does wall put up another 50 burger against the Magic? Don’t know if Orlando can keep it close enough that wall plays 42 min. this time around.

• OttawaCityMadman

Wash has played alot of ball this week. Tough games too. Just have that feeling the upside wont be there.

• DirkDigglerz

I got wrecked by Derozan but moving on today Westbrook kind of day gotta have some shares of AD too.

• Hiqhliqht

Wall and AD ? How bout that.

• Mill1155

• Mill1155

• Hiqhliqht

Draymond today?
    Also liking Lee, Lance Thomas if WillyHern sits, McCaw’s in my mind too.

• monarch

I want to play Olynk at a severe discount vs Big Sauce….what has happened to his production?

• DfsBopBooth

Bledsoe and IT for sure. Hollis at min price for all the minutes he gets and Clarkson off the bench, no one the pels 2nd unit can cover him

• Wolfedawwg

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Wash has played alot of ball this week. Tough games too. Just have that feeling the upside wont be there.

Over 10 days from Jan 19-29, WAS played 6 games of which 5 were on the road and 2 of them were B2B games.
    His lowest minutes in that stretch were 30 against Atlanta which was a blow out.
    His next lowest min over that stretch was 37.

• Hiqhliqht

@Wolfedawwg said...

Over 10 days from Jan 19-29, WAS played 6 games of which 5 were on the road and 2 of them were B2B games.
    His lowest minutes in that stretch were 30 against Atlanta which was a blow out.
    His next lowest min over that stretch was 37.

Keep in mind he’s a monster at Home.

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

I got wrecked by Derozan but moving on today Westbrook kind of day gotta have some shares of AD too.

Man he killed me too smh what a bust

• RecEm2014

IT revenge game. He said it was like Christmas when they traded him. He will put up 45 real points today

• Njsum1

@BigRay said...

Does wall put up another 50 burger against the Magic? Don’t know if Orlando can keep it close enough that wall plays 42 min. this time around.

Wall still sees 30 minutes in big time blowouts, and if that’s the case seems likely he’ll get you 45 DK points in that scenario, with upside for a 60 plus if the game is competitive. 10k is steep, yet I don’t mind paying it, especially in cash.

• firepimp

First time in a while I broke 300 points. Played some small fee single entry tournaments last night and scored 295 to 311 with my lineups. Double and tripled my small entry fees. Let’s do it again tonight.

I’m trying to decide on a center tonight. Anyone liking Williams tonight against Boston?

• OttawaCityMadman

@RecEm2014 said...

IT revenge game. He said it was like Christmas when they traded him. He will put up 45 real points today

This. IT will top Wall easy today i feel

• superjon

RWB/Boogie and Wall/Boogie

Plenty of value to make it work.

Fading AD today.

• nyknick

thinking about playing the early slate. anyone know if barnes should get more minutes today or is mccaw the safer play?

• Whacko

It’s a boogie type of night for me….

He has always played the Lakers pretty hard….

His Last outing at the Lakers he produced 72.5 DK points and he was priced 12.1K.

Granted this time around he isn’t the Alpha dog but how can you pass up the upside he has today?

• Njsum1

@RecEm2014 said...

The “Christmas” quote was referring to the fact that he was getting a present by being traded from a pretender, where he was being used a backup, to a contender, where he’s the focus of the offense. I doubt he harbors any ill will toward the Suns as they not only put him in a better situation to win, but a better situation to play and get a mega contract as well.

So I don’t think he has any extra motivation to show the Suns up, in fact he probably wants to give someone over there a big hug. However, against the Suns you don’t need any extra motivation, and will likely deliver a big game regardless. He and Wall are both excellent choices today.

• NBAFantasy101

Early Slate on Draftkings Anthony/Miles/Hardaway Jr. or Thompson/Iguodala/Pachulia??

• Wolfedawwg

So the lakers take the 7th most FGA/G and their FG% is sub par and they give up the 6th most TRB/G while NOP has 3rd most DRB/G.
    With the 3rd highest O/U for the slate I’m finding it very difficult not to stack Boogie/AD but you almost have to take at least 1 of them?

• gaelicgirl

@nyknick said...

thinking about playing the early slate. anyone know if barnes should get more minutes today or is mccaw the safer play?

I’d guess Barnes will get a few more minutes in this game, but how many will probably depend on how well McCaw is playing. Don’t forget Iguodala is in the mix, too, so it’s possible that nobody gets a ton of minutes.
    Sincerely yours, Captain Obvious. :D

• zpa1989

if hood or johnson or both are out i love burks as a punt today. also considering hollis thompson too. anyone with me on that?

• Whacko

Going single bullet today….
    and that bullet is going to be a Boogie Bullet….

Playing the Fade of Westbrook right now……

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).