• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 208.5
    3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 221
    5:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 225
    5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 196
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• yorick

@zpa1989 said...

if hood or johnson or both are out i love burks as a punt today. also considering hollis thompson too. anyone with me on that?

Yes, the guy has put up 11 shots the past couple games, but just couldn’t get anything going. He gets another chance versus Sacramento, who sans Boogie are basically like Brooklyn at this point. Definitely worth a GPP punt.

• 7klub06

@NBAFantasy101 said...

Early Slate on Draftkings Anthony/Miles/Hardaway Jr. or Thompson/Iguodala/Pachulia??

That’s a tough one
    I would go with the second one if I knew Klay would go off and not flop

• 7klub06

Looking at the early slate, I don’t play Teague but he is returning back to Atlanta. With that being said, Revenge game.

• Conbon32

Sefolosha or CJ Miles as a punt for early slate?

• Njsum1

@Conbon32 said...

Sefolosha or CJ Miles as a punt for early slate?

Two lineups…put Miles in one and Sefalosha in the other. If it’s a tourney and min cash is a double up, this is how to approach this situation.

• KidMooch44

@BigRay said...

Does wall put up another 50 burger against the Magic? Don’t know if Orlando can keep it close enough that wall plays 42 min. this time around.

Yep you gotta start thinking with the Jennings pick up they’ll want to monitor his minutes as well

• AtomicCity42

Just joined the 50 dollar on DK…hopefully i won’t regret it lol

• nyknick

@7klub06 said...

Looking at the early slate, I don’t play Teague but he is returning back to Atlanta. With that being said, Revenge game.

Teague or klay?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

If you’re playing the early slate I think you have to stack Millsap and Howard then hit it back with Teague and Miles. Fill out the rest with NY/GSW. Just my opinion though.

• 7klub06

Early slate folks

Bazemore/THJ/Milsap stack in one LU, thoughts?

Also any thoughts on Steph Curry?

• fourseasons

@zpa1989 said...

if hood or johnson or both are out i love burks as a punt today. also considering hollis thompson too. anyone with me on that?

Is there any player in NBA who plays more empty minutes than Hollis Thompson? Hard to roster sub-10pt minutes voluntarily.

• Hiqhliqht

I’m liking this Julius Randle guy tonight, they’re gonna need him

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@fourseasons said...

Is there any player in NBA who plays more empty minutes than Hollis Thompson? Hard to roster sub-10pt minutes voluntarily.

He’s right up there with the Tony Snell and Solomon Hill of the world. Played Hollis in the late slate a couple nights ago. He had 8 fp’s in the first quarter then nothing the rest of the game in 30 minutes. Ridiculous.

• dgballer

Who’s the better play Miles or Ellis?

• gaelicgirl

@7klub06 said...

Steph’s going to have a bounce back game any minute now. Any. Minute. Now…but I’m a homer for my team (like you), so feel free to take that with a large grain of salt.

• River2009

@7klub06 said...

Early slate folks

Bazemore/THJ/Milsap stack in one LU, thoughts?

I like milsap and think THJ has a solid game but bazemore I’m not feeling so much. I would rather pay down a couple hundred for monta Ellis or c.j Miles.

• 7klub06

@nyknick said...

Teague or klay?

I’m leaning towards Teague just for today. He put up good numbers the last time he played Atlanta

• IT4MVP

Trying to plug in Zaza at C to save $ on the early slate but afraid if NY plays KP at C they will use Draymond more at the 5

• IronMonkey415

Ingles time to shine again?

• fourseasons

@Pandamonious said...

He’s right up there with the Tony Snell and Solomon Hill of the world. Played Hollis in the late slate a couple nights ago. He had 8 fp’s in the first quarter then nothing the rest of the game in 30 minutes. Ridiculous.

Well said.

• 7klub06

@River2009 said...

I like milsap and think THJ has a solid game but bazemore I’m not feeling so much. I would rather pay down a couple hundred for monta Ellis or c.j Miles.

That’s makes sense. I’m definitely on Ellis

• fourseasons

@IronMonkey415 said...

Ingles time to shine again?

He’s averaging 27+ fpts in 2 games against SAC this season. Muscle memory must light up when he gets in the gym with them.

• fourseasons

@dgballer said...

Who’s the better play Miles or Ellis?

Hard to say, but the matchup suggests Miles.

EDIT: If his 3pt shot is on. Otherwise, Ellis gets more peripheral stats.

• ml66

• RecEm2014

FD GPP

Rose/Schroeder/Melo/PG13

Curry/Teague/Miles/Thabo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).