• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 208.5
    3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 221
    5:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 225
    5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 196
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

2nd one.

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

@Mill1155 said...

Ton of star power today. AD and Cousins should abuse the Lakers front court. Would it be contrarian to play both???

With both over $10k on FD who else could you afford?

• Ree4erMadness

@dgballer said...

Who’s the better play Miles or Ellis?

Pacer fan here. I’m going with Monta…

And I’m fading AD and Cousins. Both priced at 10k? Neither will hit value but both will still have good games. Id rather play Bledsoe and Thomas in the same lineup for cheaper. Bledsoe at 8k has 50-60 point upside. Against Thomas who is basically the worse defensive PG in the league.

• IT4MVP

Ellis is definitely safer

• Pandamonious

Miles is shooting 43% from 3. Atlanta gets killed by the 3 ball. Ellis shoots 30% from 3.

• Pandamonious

@Ree4erMadness said...

And I’m fading AD and Cousins. Both priced at 10k? Neither will hit value but both will still have good games. Id rather play Bledsoe and Thomas in the same lineup for cheaper. Bledsoe at 8k has 50-60 point upside. Against Thomas who is basically the worse defensive PG in the league.

I think you have to play one or the other of AD and Cousins if making multiple line ups. One of them will have a huge game. I’m leaning Cousins. Bledsoe is on my do not play list. He’s going to lose minutes to Ulis. Ulis is the play now.

• krism53

Anyone like d’angelo russell or vucevic tonight?

• dnicastro10

FYI, still hate Gary Harris.

• Pandamonious

@Pandamonious said...

Miles is shooting 43% from 3. Atlanta gets killed by the 3 ball. Ellis shoots 30% from 3.

Playing devil’s advocate with myself now. Hawks are among the worst in the league in steals and assists allowed, which helps out Ellis. Hmm..

• Pandamonious

if anyone was thinking about playing Turner, Atlanta gives up the 4th most BPG at home.

• dgballer

@dnicastro10 said...

FYI, still hate Gary Harris.

Lmao. What happened there? I had him in 2 Lu’s and still managed to minimum cash.

• dgballer

@Ree4erMadness said...

Thanks it’s 420 somewhere on the planet.

• Pandamonious

@krism53 said...

Anyone like d’angelo russell or vucevic tonight?

Yes. Although I like Gobert more in that price range.

• vucdores1

I’m not on Russell at $7,100 on DK

• dgballer

With Mathews playing does that affect Seth’s minutes? Was thinking about moving off of him it seem OKC is good against SG. Was thinking Bradley

• krism53

Any worry about jazz players not getting minutes in a blow out?

• Pandamonious

@dgballer said...

With Mathews playing does that affect Seth’s minutes? Was thinking about moving off of him it seem OKC is good against SG. Was thinking Bradley

I think it has to a little, and his USG. Although they could give some of Yogi’s minutes to Curry.

• dnicastro10

same haha in 3 LU’s but he stopped me from winning way more ha

• dnicastro10

@dgballer said...

Lmao. What happened there? I had him in 2 Lu’s and still managed to minimum cash.

same haha in 3 LU’s but he stopped me from winning way more ha

• fourseasons

@dgballer said...

Against OKC, DAL uses 3G LU at some point, probably shortly after tip-off, especially with Noel starting. Curry should get usual minutes IMO.

• dnicastro10

@dgballer said...

Had him and Shumpert in one, and put up 296…very weird night

• mr_papageorgio

Should we be worried about the W’s resting anyone today?

• Pandamonious

@mr_papageorgio said...

Should we be worried about the W’s resting anyone today?

Not on national TV in MSG.

• River2009

@dgballer said...

OKC is good against the guard if Dipo plays, but last I saw he is doubtful so I wouldn’t worry too much about the defense there.

• Disregard

@krism53 said...

Any worry about jazz players not getting minutes in a blow out?

This slate is too weird to fade all Jazz payers methinks. Plus, the matchup is so yuicy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).