• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 208.5
    3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 221
    5:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 225
    5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 196
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• AtomicCity42

@DirkDigglerz said...

Looks like the Cousins-Davis play is looking like a good idea base on how things are going

I had Holiday, Davis, and Cousins as my last 3 to play. It def was worth the gamble lol

• AtomicCity42

Woke up to good news so looking forward to keeping it rolling

• Wolfedawwg

Yesterdays optimal DK LU was 365 with $1000 left on the table and no RWB for a change.
    Congrats to anybody who got near the 350 mark, should have got payed pretty darn good.

• AtomicCity42

@Wolfedawwg said...

Yesterdays optimal DK LU was 365 with $1000 left on the table and no RWB for a change.
    Congrats to anybody who got near the 350 mark, should have got payed pretty darn good.

I ended up 325.75 and it was a nice payday. Congrats to all that cashed

• Wolfedawwg

@AtomicCity42 said...

I ended up 325.75 and it was a nice payday. Congrats to all that cashed

WTG man, good to hear!!

• Tournamentmd

Can anyone tell me, generally, where the cash line was on FD last night?

Forgot to enter one to analyze my H2Hs.

• AtomicCity42

@Wolfedawwg said...

WTG man, good to hear!!

Preciate it. 20 points away from 50k lol

• dmbtrip2004

didn’t do to bad this weekend, cashed in most of my lineups

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@MichaelCDiaz said...

There is a sticky post at the top of the forum each day (Daily Fantasy Tournament Link) with top tournaments on DK and FD. When it’s replaced, the previous day is placed into the RSD subforum.

• MPDR1983

Had a pretty solid weekend. Steady building up the bankroll.

• dp33071

Still on my high from winning last night, but at first glance Curry and Jokic are in great spots. Trying to find some value around them. Ish smith, saric and Marcus Morris is who I got so far.

• MPDR1983

@dp33071 said...

Still on my high from winning last night, but at first glance Curry and Jokic are in great spots. Trying to find some value around them. Ish smith, saric and Marcus Morris is who I got so far.

what did you win?

• dp33071

@MPDR1983 said...

what did you win?

Placed 1st in the $5 yahoo for $1,000 and 4 of my lineups cashed in the top 50 in the $1. Overall $1,060 profit. And it was my birthday yesterday, crazy shit.

• DirkDigglerz

@dp33071 said...

Placed 1st in the $5 yahoo for $1,000 and 4 of my lineups cashed in the top 50 in the $1. Overall $1,060 profit. And it was my birthday yesterday, crazy shit.

Did you Max entered the$5 one? :)

• thebimonster

@dp33071 said...

Congrats!

• MPDR1983

@dp33071 said...

Nice work congrats

• dp33071

@DirkDigglerz said...

Did you Max entered the$5 one? :)

Nah only put 2 lineups in the $5. Earlier this year when I won big I started to do max entires in both the the $1 and $5 and was spending $60 a day on lineups. I saw my bankroll get low fast lol. Now I mange it a lot better and always max out the $1 and then depending on how confident I feel, 2-5 lineups in the $5.

• dp33071

Thanks guys, I hope someone hit here soon too. Keep grinding and trusting your own process. Funny enough I do not do any models, I do not look at DVP, or very rarely and I spent about 30 mins putting together my lineups and that’s it. Not much work I put in, I think they key is learning the value plays on yahoo and finding new value plays that may pop up. Finding value in the guys $20 and under are so key on yahoo to me. I switched to more stars and cheap value plays in the last month and had great success.

• firepimp

@MichaelCDiaz said...

302 and 308 were the cashlines in my 3 single entry tournaments I did last night.
    So it was probably 10 to 30 higher in multiple entry tournaments.

• jimmyd1507

Ahh… finishing 1000th out of 88,000 gets you $15. Lol

So close, yet so, so, so very far away.

• Trap8600

I played Westbrook, Wall, Bojan, Nowitzki and Mahinmi and STILL managed to drop the ball. Scored 346 in the big $6 tourney on FD…won $40 but man, not having Randle last night HURT.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).