• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 208.5
    3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 221
    5:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 225
    5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 196
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dgballer

@mr_papageorgio said...

Should we be worried about the W’s resting anyone today?

I would hope not especially with KD out. Maybe if it turns into a blowout then maybe the bench will get more run

• DirkDigglerz

Sneaky picks: Ty Lawson Only one I found sneaky today maybe George Hill two of my sneaky picks should be low owned

• dgballer

@River2009 said...

OKC is good against the guard if Dipo plays, but last I saw he is doubtful so I wouldn’t worry too much about the defense there.

I don’t want to move to Bradley because he might not get as much time and with the way Seth’s been playing lately. He’s been killing it.

• Ree4erMadness

@dgballer said...

Thanks it’s 420 somewhere on the planet.

Its 4:20 every time I look at the clock. at least it seems like it…

• River2009

Melo or PG13 Dk Cash games?

• tonytone1908

@Ree4erMadness said...

with that name I am NOT surprised! lol

I feel ya though.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

Sneaky picks: Ty Lawson Only one I found sneaky today maybe George Hill two of my sneaky picks should be low owned

What do you think about Zubac and Ferrell? Ferrell’s production is starting to perk back up and gets a good match up.

• dnicastro10

@Ree4erMadness said...

I couldn’t tell by your username haha…but same here, cheers!

• tmarohl

@mr_papageorgio said...

Should we be worried about the W’s resting anyone today?

Think they need a win. If you haven’t noticed, they are not that good without Durant.

• Ree4erMadness

@Ree4erMadness said...

Pacer fan here. I’m going with Monta…

And I’m fading AD and Cousins. Both priced at 10k? Neither will hit value but both will still have good games. Id rather play Bledsoe and Thomas in the same lineup for cheaper. Bledsoe at 8k has 50-60 point upside. Against Thomas who is basically the worse defensive PG in the league.

I guess I should give some reasoning other than, “I’m a Pacer fan”, like who gives a shit? lol.

But Ellis just has much more usage. He’s handling the ball a lot with the 2nd unit and he’s been the first guy off the bench and finishing games. He’s driving to the rim a lot more lately also.

• Ree4erMadness

@tonytone1908 said...

with that name I am NOT surprised! lol

I feel ya though.

Especially at work bro!! So stressful working in the healthcare industry in a state that doesn’t give a shit about anyone’s health coverage. sigh….

• tonytone1908

Gotta believe GSW aren’t trying to lose 3 in a row and will give it everything they got to win today right? I could even see them keeping starters in in a blowout to keep boosting the lead. Feels like a get right game for them to me. Means nothing though I guess because I’m usually dead wrong. We’ll see.

• dnicastro10

Core as of now: AD, Fournier (every day), Warren, Gordon

Got Thomas, Bledsoe, Wall in 2 of each of my LU’s spreading the wealth

can’t decide on having more exposure on Smart or Booker.. SG is tough today

• gausman7

I’m stacking Washington minus Beal and working from there. Like Pelicans tonight, but don’t know where value will come from. Think cousins ownership will be high. Leaning towards Davis or Holiday and using value as fill ins.

• gausman7

@dnicastro10 said...

Core as of now: AD, Fournier (every day), Warren, Gordon

Got Thomas, Bledsoe, Wall in 2 of each of my LU’s spreading the wealth

can’t decide on having more exposure on Smart or Booker.. SG is tough today

Agree on SG. Smart makes more sense on FD. Don’t like Booker on FD. Not sure which site you play on .

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@gausman7 said...

I’m stacking Washington minus Beal and working from there. Like Pelicans tonight, but don’t know where value will come from. Think cousins ownership will be high. Leaning towards Davis or Holiday and using value as fill ins.

Why minus Beal? Love the whole starting 5, even Gortat at 5.3k on DK. Just wondering why you’re choosing him over Porter or Wall, since his price is high and there’s other PG’s in great spots too who are cheaper.

• fourseasons

@DirkDigglerz said...

Hayward HAS to get the ball sometime and tonight looks like one of them. SAC weaker v. SG/FC with Boogie gone.

• Conbon32

CJ Miles-Ersan-Howard or

Thabo – KP6 – Turner?

• weaponX

D Rose or Schroder early slate cash LU? Also have Sefolosha, Millsap, Dwight.

• jimmyd1507

@Ree4erMadness said...

Pacer fan here. I’m going with Monta…

And I’m fading AD and Cousins. Both priced at 10k? Neither will hit value but both will still have good games. Id rather play Bledsoe and Thomas in the same lineup for cheaper. Bledsoe at 8k has 50-60 point upside. Against Thomas who is basically the worse defensive PG in the league.

Thomas hasn’t scored 50 in… a long, long time.

Davis scored 55 in 3 of his last 4 games.

For an extra $1,000, I’ll take the higher floor, and the much higher ceiling.

• IronMonkey415

Enough with the Lavoy Allen news.

• 7klub06

Thaddeus Young as a sneak pick or just pass on him?

• lorioj

But Is Lavoy Allen playing tho…

• IronMonkey415

That was about 10 Lavoy update in a roll in that app..LOL

• tmarohl

@IronMonkey415 said...

What was that 10 Lavoy update in a roll in that app..LOL

Yeah, I got like six of them in the span of 10 seconds on my Iphone.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).