• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 208.5
    3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 221
    5:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 225
    5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 196
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Wolfedawwg

@IT4MVP said...

Ellis is definitely safer

Unless he plays like he did the firs half of the season…………………..TERRIBLE!!

• Njsum1

@Whacko said...

Going single bullet today….
    and that bullet is going to be a Boogie Bullet….

Playing the Fade of Westbrook right now……

I’m always uneasy about playing the westy fade, which is why I rarely do it, yet i don’t think it’s a terrible idea tonight. Still gonna put him in 1, just in case he decide to do what he does, which is be the greatest fantasy sports athlete\asset throughout any sport in the history of mankind.

• tmarohl

Anyone know if Lavoy Allen is playing today?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Anyone know if Lavoy Allen is playing today?

ruled out

• tmarohl

@walkoff9 said...

ruled out

You know I was kidding right?

• hoffs812

Is it me or does today seem tough…just dont have a feel of what direction to go

• KindGuy

Changing up my strategy tonight. I’ve been ice cold in NBA. I have like one win in the past two weeks.

Looking over my Draftkings History CSV, I’m gonna go back to the strategy that got me my best percentile finish ever. It’s from March 2016. Hard to remember what exactly I did, but I’ll try my best to piece it back together and repeat it tonight.

• fourseasons

@elementasrat said...

Changing up my strategy tonight. I’ve been ice cold in NBA. I have like one win in the past two weeks.

Looking over my Draftkings History CSV, I’m gonna go back to the strategy that got me my best percentile finish ever. It’s from March 2016. Hard to remember what exactly I did, but I’ll try my best to piece it back together and repeat it tonight.

hummmm….thinking out loud, this is helpful. lol

• migarvin99

@elementasrat said...

Way to not offer your strategy … mine is simple pick the best players

• Wolfedawwg

Anybody know where to find what % a player was in winning DK LU’s?
    I’m just curious how many winning LU’s Russell Westbrook were in. I went through about the last 20 DK max LU’s manually and he was in about 70% (main slate only).
    There is just no way you can 100% fade Westy, IMO!

• jimmyd1507

@Pandamonious said...

Why minus Beal? Love the whole starting 5, even Gortat at 5.3k on DK. Just wondering why you’re choosing him over Porter or Wall, since his price is high and there’s other PG’s in great spots too who are cheaper.

Ditto on Beal, Ditto on Gortat.

• sirashid

Avery Bradley Barnes”:/players/harrison-barnes-13901 or Seth Curry Warren FD GPP ?

• dnicastro10

@gausman7 said...

Agree on SG. Smart makes more sense on FD. Don’t like Booker on FD. Not sure which site you play on .

FD, yeah I’m leaning that way…

• Spider2YBannana

Im having trouble trying to find the big man to play around 5400 on Dk. Anyone have any advice or anyone leaning towards a certain matchup/game for these guys:

A. Gordon
    Noel
    A. Williams
    Favors
    Gortat
    Adams

• KindGuy

@migarvin99 said...

Way to not offer your strategy … mine is simple pick the best players

Like I said…. I’m still trying to remember what exactly I did lmao

• KindGuy

@Wolfedawwg said...

I’m just curious how many winning LU’s Russell Westbrook were in. I went through about the last 20 DK max LU’s manually and he was in about 70% (main slate only).

The people who manage DK’ s pricing are too scared to just price Westy at 14K and forget about it. It’s so frustrating trying to determine whether or not to fade him. Like the Coors field of the NBA.

• tmarohl

@Wolfedawwg said...

I agree, there are nights where you can fade him, but it is often very hard to overcome his raw point totals.

• NBAFantasy101

Looks like Ellis from the first half of season, -0.25 after first quarter, killing me early.

• jimmyd1507

@Spider2YBannana said...

Im having trouble trying to find the big man to play around 5400 on Dk. Anyone have any advice or anyone leaning towards a certain matchup/game for these guys:

A. Gordon
    Noel
    A. Williams
    Favors
    Gortat
    Adams

Over the last 10, Orlando is second to last vs Centers in DK. How do you not play Gortat?

In the last 4 games…

Whiteside – 15 & 18
    Zinger – 20 & 9
    Howard – 11 & 14
    Nurkic – 12 & 12 & 5

And the pattern continues on and on.

• Wolfedawwg

@elementasrat said...

The people who manage DK’ s pricing are too scared to just price Westy at 14K and forget about it. It’s so frustrating trying to determine whether or not to fade him. Like the Coors field of the NBA.

So true, you are doing good to get 5x out of any stud.
    It would probably be scary how many times RWB hit >/= 5x this year.

• Wolfedawwg

@NBAFantasy101 said...

Looks like Ellis from the first half of season, -0.25 after first quarter, killing me early.

Yup, I’m watching the game and shaking my head, only got him in a couple because he burned me more than once pre all star break.

• idooces

@jimmyd1507 said...

Over the last 10, Orlando is second to last vs Centers in DK. How do you not play Gortat?

I agree that it’s a good spot to attack. Since Mahinmi came back, Gortat’s minutes look shaky and his DK point totals are ugly.

Maybe he is a good GPP pivot off of Williams on DK as they are the same price. I expect Williams to be chalk today.

• roach62

so Teague..back in ATL for first time…how bout lets give him under 15 minutes in 1st half and 0 shots..makes sense; meanwhile PG is back to his usual do it all selfish self

• MrPerfekt7

Whts going on in the AtL/Pacers game where is Teague at and what the hell is up with Ellis

• gaelicgirl

So does Jeff Teague ever, you know, try to make shots? He’s killing my lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).