• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 208.5
    3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 221
    5:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 225
    5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 196
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• NBAFantasy101

who you guys like better tonight, Crowder or Bradley?

• Spider2YBannana

@jimmyd1507 said...

Over the last 10, Orlando is second to last vs Centers in DK. How do you not play Gortat?

In the last 4 games…

Whiteside – 15 & 18
    Zinger – 20 & 9
    Howard – 11 & 14
    Nurkic – 12 & 12 & 5

And the pattern continues on and on.

It seems I am ending with a lot of wiz players if I go with gortat. Hoping it isnt a blowout or im going to be in trouble.

That is if I decide to go wall over boogie or the brow, which I havent settled on yet.

Any thoughts on which is worth the 10k?

• xaab

Teague does not have any fouls but he’s sitting on the bench most of the game?

• mr_papageorgio

@xaab said...

Teague does not have any fouls but he’s sitting on the bench most of the game?

It’s because I have him.

• Whacko

Do the Knicks have any hope to win today????

• Njsum1

@Spider2YBannana said...

Im having trouble trying to find the big man to play around 5400 on Dk. Anyone have any advice or anyone leaning towards a certain matchup/game for these guys:

A. Gordon
    Noel
    A. Williams
    Favors
    Gortat
    Adams

When i first read this post it made me laugh. As I thought it read, “I’m having trouble finding a big man to play around 5400 on Dk”. As you then proceeded to rally off 6 perfectly good options, so I was thinking what trouble could you possibly be having. Then I reread it, and you’re looking for “The” big man.

No one knows who will score the most, and that’s the truth. If you make multiple lineups, find a way to use them all, mix and match, some lineups you can get 4 of them in 1 lineup as favors and Gordon are PF eligible. And you then could use two more, 1 in the C and one in the Utility.

• weaponX

Jeff Teague has been spotted. A layup woo!

• roach62

@gaelicgirl said...

So does Jeff Teague ever, you know, try to make shots? He’s killing my lineup.

again..hard to do when PG is taking ALL the shots..

9 shots, plus his FTs hes taken is more than double the next starter in T Young, with 4 shots and no FTs..

Teague just took his 1st shot of the game with 4 minutes to go in the half

• gaelicgirl

“Teague will be defended by Dennis Schroder (-2.74 DPRM) today and is probably the second-best point guard available on the slate. Teague scored 43.5 DraftKings points in 39 minutes against the Hawks earlier this season. Paul George rarely flashes elite upside and is simply a secondary play for the early slate.” So of course Teague has 6.7 FD points and George has 27.4… O_o

• fourseasons

@Spider2YBannana said...

It seems I am ending with a lot of wiz players if I go with gortat. Hoping it isnt a blowout or im going to be in trouble.

That is if I decide to go wall over boogie or the brow, which I havent settled on yet.

Any thoughts on which is worth the 10k?

Is this a trick question?

• Wolfedawwg

Congrats to anybody who rosterd Al Jefferson in the early slate, Turner with 3 fouls.
    Unfortunately I took Seraphin.

• roach62

@Njsum1 said...

When i first read this post it made me laugh. As I thought it read, “I’m having trouble finding a big man to play around 5400 on Dk”. As you then proceeded to rally off 5 perfectly good options, so I was thinking what trouble could you possibly be having. Then I reread it, and you’re looking for “The” big man.

No one knows who will score the most, and that’s the truth. If you make multiple lineups, find a way to use them all, mix and match, some lineups you can get 4 of them in 1 lineup as favors and Gordon are PF eligible. And you the could use two more, 1 in the C and one in the Utility.

umm..well..im thinking he was asking because thats all he had left in his salary for said spot; so what use is it to tell him he could fit 4 in 1 LU?

im leaning towards Williams in my LU myself…its the Celtics, notoriously bad at the rebounding

• dmob84

Best SG/SF punt 3500 and under for 5:00 slate?

• tonytone1908

@gaelicgirl said...

“Teague will be defended by Dennis Schroder (-2.74 DPRM) today and is probably the second-best point guard available on the slate. Teague scored 43.5 DraftKings points in 39 minutes against the Hawks earlier this season. Paul George rarely flashes elite upside and is simply a secondary play for the early slate.” So of course Teague has 6.7 FD points and George has 27.4… O_o

Most points PG13 has had in a half all season. So naturally, because he only really hits value twice a year, I faded him completely.

• Spider2YBannana

@roach62 said...

umm..well..im thinking he was asking because thats all he had left in his salary for said spot; so what use is it to tell him he could fit 4 in 1 LU?

im leaning towards Williams in my LU myself…its the Celtics, notoriously bad at the rebounding

Correct. Basically it was my last roster spot question. Trying to find insight like the guy had mentioned about gortat v magic and their poor record against centers.

I like williams too and have had success playing centers v the celtics, just hoping to pay for someone with more consistent starter minutes.

• Spider2YBannana

And I dont play mutiple lineups *

• fourseasons

@roach62 said...

Of course, when you think you got it figured out, DFS rises up and bites us in the bum. Select the best player in the better matchup playing the most minutes for the most reasonable coach on the better team that day.

• Spider2YBannana

@fourseasons said...

Is this a trick question?

Just hoping to hear if you/anyone are leaning in one of their directions tonight, based on a hunch/some stat based guess…you never know Ive seen people put out a name based on some bull that turns out to work out.

• firepimp

Ellis and Miles letting me down bigtime in the early slate. Maybe this game will go to overtime or they will be able to make value in the second half. Sighhhhh so tired of yelling out loud “mistakes were made!”

• Bay101

Why the F is Barnes starting over McCaw. He scored 0 points against Chi.

• fourseasons

@Spider2YBannana said...

Exactly. I wish I could fit all 3 in my LUs….and win.

• roach62

@Spider2YBannana said...

Correct. Basically it was my last roster spot question. Trying to find insight like the guy had mentioned about gortat v magic and their poor record against centers.

I like williams too and have had success playing centers v the celtics, just hoping to pay for someone with more consistent starter minutes.

understand the consistant minutes…but, its also been said- and shown- the last 2-3 games that PHO is going younger…hence Len starting and Williams the back up with Chandler a DNP CD…hes gotten at least 24 minutes the past 4 games…

i cant pull the trigger on him on the main slate, but Kanter is $200 more…Mavs also terrible at rebounding..and we know hes gonna shoot the ball anytime he touches it; just not sure if the pace is a Kanter type game

• Njsum1

@roach62 said...

He’s gonna get 4 different answers to that question…As someone said Gortat, and you said Williams, and they’re all good options. And no one really knows. I was offering up some real strategy if he truly liked all those options he listed. As 2 of those guys will put up a score that you can put the word “burger” after and the other 4 will do OK. So the USE is the difference between giving a man a fish (which could turn out to be rotten anyway) and teaching him how to fish on his own.

So IMHO, I feel what i offered up was far more valuable then just picking 1 guy.

But as i read on, I guess he was just looking for 1 guy.

• roach62

lol ATL coach interview…

they hav a good Paul, we have a good Paul..hopefully our Paul plays better than theirs in the 2nd half…

just..lol

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Bay101 said...

Why the F is Barnes starting over McCaw. He scored 0 points against Chi.

On sports center today they said its because of his defense.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).