• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 207
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Nevs32

Looks like portland lakers could be a good stack game

• MrPerfekt7

Memphis Grizzlies value night?

• superjon

@7klub06 said...

Memphis Grizzlies value night?

Mclemore has been hot.

I might just lock him in.

• superjon

I can already see my line ups being a combo of LBJ or Giannis with Gobert

Though I might throw one in with LBJ and Giannis with Nurk

• noddy

@Nevs32 said...

Looks like portland lakers could be a good stack game

This is what I’m doing for the beat the score

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

I can already see my line ups being a combo of LBJ or Giannis with Gobert

Though I might throw one in with LBJ and Giannis with Nurk

I think he only -0k guy I’m would be willing to pay for today would be Drummond. I don’t think the rest reach value at least on FD anyway.

Might do a Dame/Drummond pairing mixed with middle range value.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

LeBron should ass cheek nicely today

• superjon

@RandysCrow said...

I think he only -0k guy I’m would be willing to pay for today would be Drummond. I don’t think the rest reach value at least on FD anyway.

Might do a Dame/Drummond pairing mixed with middle range value.

I thought about Dame, but the Lakers have been pretty good against PGs recently. And the last two times he’s played them in LA, he hasn’t done stellar.

While LBJ and Giannis don’t have great history vs their opponents either, I do think that in a vacuum, they have the better match ups tonight.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

I thought about Dame, but the Lakers have been pretty good against PGs recently. And the last two times he’s played them in LA, he hasn’t done stellar.

While LBJ and Giannis don’t have great history vs their opponents either, I do think that in a vacuum, they have the better match ups tonight.

LAL vs PGs recently:

Dejounte – 27ftps in 23 min
    Gragic – 35ftps
    Schroeder – 33ftps – blowout
    Fox – 27ftps

and these guys are no Dame lol – and they’ve only played the lakers once this year and he went for 47

• MrPerfekt7

@superjon said...

Mclemore has been hot.

I might just lock him in.

Yea he has only been hot the last two games, besides that he is a gamble. And his past history shows that after have a stellar performance he lets DFS down the next games

• DirkDigglerz

Feels like Indiana and Milwaukee plays each other every week lol

• DirkDigglerz

Mcklemore is definitely a lock if Andrew Harrison is out again. Miami guys should eat.

• Njsum1

@7klub06 said...

And his past history shows that after have a stellar performance he lets DFS down the next games

That’s not a past history stat. If you’re saying he’s not that good, OK…if you’re saying you don’t like the matchup, ok as well. If you’re saying history shows he doesn’t do well versus the Spurs…ok. If you think Gasol plays, and eats away at his usage…all good. Yet if you’re saying history shows he lets DFS players down after a couple of good games, I’ve got a couple of good (fake) narratives for ya that are more predictive than that 😁

• mbunner23

McLemore was a lock last game. He’s still a good play today but not as good as last game. I’m just a little hesitant with the price increase and the matchup. Especially for a guy who is usually very scoring dependent.

I like Rudy Gobert again, the match up doesn’t get much better.

Miami is in a dream matchup but they’re priced up pretty high. Dragic could go off but disappoints in good matchups a lot.

• scott33

@elving188 said...

LeBron should ass cheek nicely today

What’s that mean Elv? lol U guys playing or fading Lebron tonight? And I’m liking the idea of possibly pairing Olynyk/JJ at PF, tho I do want to have some Nance exposure. Kuzma too if Ingram is out.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

McLemore was a lock last game. He’s still a good play today but not as good as last game. I’m just a little hesitant with the price increase and the matchup. Especially for a guy who is usually very scoring dependent.

I like Rudy Gobert again, the match up doesn’t get much better.

Miami is in a dream matchup but they’re priced up pretty high. Dragic could go off but disappoints in good matchups a lot.

Could be another 5 steal day for Mr. Richardson!

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

DK priced Dragic at his all time ceiling. He could certainly do well, it’s the suns, yet the game is going to have to stay close. I’d only play Dragic with Booker or whoever you think will need to go off on the suns to keep it close.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

What’s that mean Elv? lol U guys playing or fading Lebron tonight? And I’m liking the idea of possibly pairing Olynyk/JJ at PF, tho I do want to have some Nance exposure. Kuzma too if Ingram is out.

I’m fading him – no way I’m playing him on FD at 12.5k.

He’s had two games vs DET since 2014 where he topped 60ftps. Only 4 above 50. The rest are in the 30s & 40s. that’s 19 games total – and sure I get it, different teams, etc. Every game is different I know anything can happen! But that’s not appetizing to me at that price. imo. I’d need a 70 burger to be happy at that price

• BUFUu2

anyone considering buycks goings against the cavs,,,,, normally pgs feed off of the cavs and is seeing around 20 mins a game for 3400

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-player-pool-3-5-2415781

GL today!

• scott33

@elving188 said...

I’m fading him – no way I’m playing him on FD at 12.5k.

He’s had two games vs DET since 2014 where he topped 60ftps. Only 4 above 50. The rest are in the 30s & 40s. that’s 19 games total – and sure I get it, different teams, etc. Every game is different I know anything can happen! But that’s not appetizing to me at that price. imo. I’d need a 70 burger to be happy at that price

True dat, his price is getting up there. Think Dame & Drummond are my spend ups.

• mbunner23

Could be a two center kinda night on DK. Drummond and Gobert

• MrPerfekt7

@Njsum1 said...

That’s not a past history stat. If you’re saying he’s not that good, OK…if you’re saying you don’t like the matchup, ok as well. If you’re saying history shows he doesn’t do well versus the Spurs…ok. If you think Gasol plays, and eats away at his usage…all good. Yet if you’re saying history shows he lets DFS players down after a couple of good games, I’ve got a couple of good (fake) narratives for ya that are more predictive than that 😁

Lol I hear you. I will have him in 1 or 2 LUs at max.
    Yea these narratives always seems to amaze us

• MrPerfekt7

@BUFUu2 said...

anyone considering buycks goings against the cavs,,,,, normally pgs feed off of the cavs and is seeing around 20 mins a game for 3400

Yep sign me up

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@elving188 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-player-pool-3-5-2415781

GL today!

Elving – you do a good job with your NBA blog, but one piece of constructive criticism. 30 players seems too large for a player pool, unless you are mass multi-entering. Streamline that somewhat and you can really get at who you have projected as a high confidence core play for yourself. That being said, the most important part is really that you enjoy writing the blog, so continued good luck with it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).