• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 207
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Probably means ABC, Snell, Terry and Brown each play a few more minutes.

So are you switching from LBJ to ABC if KhM sits? lol

• Benf15harp

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

It does. There are people who are truly great at what they do in the entertainment industry and NEVER in an Oscar. While in sports you have guys like James Jones who didn’t do much of anything any won almost the same amount of rings that Kobe has. Also add into the fact that athlete as great as Kobe kind of expect to win rings at a certain point. Winning a Oscar on a five minute animated short is amazing.

He spent his whole life trying to win championships and 2 years to win an Oscar lol

• ScofieldReturns

Nurkic vs lakers or Whiteside vs suns?

• zpa1989

blake or Drummond tonight?

• Benf15harp

@zpa1989 said...

• emnj69

@philthefox said...

I’m right there with you and my only thought so far about tonight is exactly the same as yours… hopefully that doesn’t qualify us as gamblers and not true aspiring DFS players

I am a gambler and i know it-what makes it worse is I had a great year last year so I keep expecting the wins to come but my performance is telling me ohterewise lol

• Njsum1

@Bnett2210 said...

I like Nance but its risky cause foul trouble and like mentioned he’s not stopping Drummond, how many minutes you think Zizic would get?

For Memphis I think Ben Mc isn’t going to make my LUs, but I’m trying to figure out which 2 of Rathan-Mayes or Kobi that will have the better game?

I think it’s riskier not to play Nance. Granted foul trouble is a concern. Yet even if he gets in foul trouble he’ll still play 23 minutes. So that gives him a floor of around 20 DK points. Yet what if he doesn’t get into foul trouble and plays 35 minutes. I’m not in the business of fading a 4x floor and 9x upside for 5300. Just gonna make the right play here and hope for the best.

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

I think it’s riskier not to play Nance. Granted foul trouble is a concern. Yet even if he gets in foul trouble he’ll still play 23 minutes. So that gives him a floor of around 20 DK points. Yet what if he doesn’t get into foul trouble and plays 35 minutes. I’m not in the business of fading a 4x floor and 9x upside for 5300. Just gonna make the right play here and hope for the best.

listen to this man!!👍👍

• emnj69

@ScofieldReturns said...

Nurkic vs lakers or Whiteside vs suns?

whiteside is dead to me-his coach hates him and there are a few skilled players in the same boat-he may drop 50+ but I just cant risk it seeing him not playing big minutes and you can tell he is frustrated by it. The plus side is you can get him low owned and he does have the potential to blow up.

• Ronboogie6

@Benf15harp said...

Are you on fanduel? Must be cause there is no way to fit in C.J. on dk

Yeah I’m on FD

• MrPerfekt7

@Scottjmark said...

Am I chasing points with Mclemore?

Yep but hey don’t mind me

• emnj69

the cavs are so bad now -easier said than done but teams should just double lebron every time he touches the ball-there is nobody that can score besides him

• MrPerfekt7

@zpa1989 said...

Both

• chronoxiong

No one is playing Pau Gasol tonight right? Another chance to play against his brother, with LMA dealing with a sprained ankle. I don’t think the Spurs need LMA for this game since the Grizzlies are tanking. If LMA does sit out again, this means all the usage and rebounding for Pau. He just put up 40 fdp against the Grizzlies in the previous match up. Sign me up. I’m just wondering if the Grizzlies value players on the other side. Like Ben McLemore. He’s currently in my dummy lineup but I know what he can and not do since I’m a Kings fan. If his shot isn’t going in, he will literally kill you.

• Bnett2210

@Njsum1 said...

Yea I’m going to have Nance, It’s kind of hard to imagine a scenario where he doesn’t get value or pretty close to it. I was just trying to see if Zizic is actually being considered for some playing time or not, if Nance and Zizic are going to get all the minutes at C, If that’s the case I might have a line where use them both for 8300 total.

• philthefox

@emnj69 said...

I am a gambler and i know it-what makes it worse is I had a great year last year so I keep expecting the wins to come but my performance is telling me ohterewise lol

Once again right there w you… only difference is high risk tolerance and decent track record is what I call justifying the gamble we all take. It took me 3 years or so to erase thousands of credit card debt and make a few thousand extra only playing fantasy, but ever since mid season NFL I’ve been going the wrong way. It’s just hard to imagine over 3 years of chipping away could be followed by this crap. Still clinging to it just being a phase but I’m about tapped out. I’m only sharing w you bc it feels so sh1tty and maybe someone can shed some light.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

So are you switching from LBJ to ABC if KhM sits? lol

I rarely play ABC.

• NarrowJ

MIA getting healthier, will have BAM back and possibly TJ too. You guys think James Johnson gets minutes in the upper 20’s regardless? He had a couple games in the teens recently which scares me a little.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

I think it’s riskier not to play Nance. Granted foul trouble is a concern. Yet even if he gets in foul trouble he’ll still play 23 minutes. So that gives him a floor of around 20 DK points. Yet what if he doesn’t get into foul trouble and plays 35 minutes. I’m not in the business of fading a 4x floor and 9x upside for 5300. Just gonna make the right play here and hope for the best

I think I am going with Nance as well. Everyone keeps talking about the size difference in favor of Drummond which is obvious. But how about the speed advantage for Nance. I can easily see Nance getting “credited” (see what I did there) with 3-4 steals tonight. Add in 12 points-8 rebounds-4 assists….that is about 36.6 FD points for a 5.8k guy so a little over 6x. And the projections I gave are low balling I think. Even if he does get 6 fouls in 28-30 minutes.

• Ace15

I think Justice Winslow outscores richardson tonight. All in on Drummond

• NarrowJ

@Ace15 said...

I think Justice Winslow outscores richardson tonight. All in on Drummond

They get BAM back and possibly TJ too. Which guy’s minutes are safe do you think?

• Bnett2210

How many LUs are starting with Nance and Rozier? Lol

• Ace15

Also, do we like Nance or pay up for Jay Green? I’m leaning towards Green

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

I think I am going with Nance as well. Everyone keeps talking about the size difference in favor of Drummond which is obvious. But how about the speed advantage for Nance. I can easily see Nance getting “credited” (see what I did there) with 3-4 steals tonight. Add in 12 points-8 rebounds-4 assists….that is about 36.6 FD points for a 5.8k guy so a little over 6x. And the projections I gave are low balling I think. Even if he does get 6 fouls in 28-30 minutes.

What does that tell you? It tells me that Lebummer is going to get a workout, as he may be tasked with playing some center. i can’t pull the trigger though on J.R. Smith or Rodney Hood, whom I both consider two of the worst players in the NBA.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

No one is playing Pau Gasol tonight right?

18 minutes tonight…….his brother may play 25 lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).