• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 207
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Justing3

• Bnett2210

@tmarohl said...

What does that tell you? It tells me that Lebummer is going to get a workout, as he may be tasked with playing some center. i can’t pull the trigger though on J.R. Smith or Rodney Hood, whom I both consider two of the worst players in the NBA.

That was my exact reason for questioning about Zizic, because if he’s not getting playing time then it’s LBJ as the backup C basically.

• Kmasonbx

@zigger77 said...

Bos is ass offensively without kyrie. They lost by 23 to chi in this same situation on December 11.

For the record they are 4-2 without Kyrie, 5-2 if you included the Charlotte game where Kyrie only played 2 minutes with wins over Toronto and Portland included in there.

• Ace15

@NarrowJ said...

They get BAM back and possibly TJ too. Which guy’s minutes are safe do you think?

Don’t think Bam will cut too much in Winslows minutes, TJ will. I think Winslow is a safe bet for 20min at the minimum. I’m hoping game gets out of hand and he get’s some extra run. I’m playing a lot of BAM/Winslow in my GPP’s.

• zpa1989

anyone think bam bam is worth a play in a heat blowout stack?

• Benf15harp

This is out there lol: anyone think Shaquille Harrison will get some run for the suns given the 3/4 and b2b and blowout potential??

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

What does that tell you? It tells me that Lebummer is going to get a workout, as he may be tasked with playing some center. i can’t pull the trigger though on J.R. Smith or Rodney Hood, whom I both consider two of the worst players in the NBA.

If I didn’t know better, I think you are conspiring with NBA general managers to get every player you don’t like on the Cavs!!!!!

• zigger77

@Kmasonbx said...

For the record they are 4-2 without Kyrie, 5-2 if you included the Charlotte game where Kyrie only played 2 minutes with wins over Toronto and Portland included in there.

Offensively on/off they have like an 100.8 rating without kyrie. Which would rank last in the league right behind the kings, but also the best defensive rating by far with him off.

• zigger77

@Benf15harp said...

This is out there lol: anyone think Shaquille Harrison will get some run for the suns given the 3/4 and b2b and blowout potential??

No.

• Ace15

@zpa1989 said...

anyone think bam bam is worth a play in a heat blowout stack?

YEPPP, Sign me up. Guarantee Bam goes 8x easy on FD tonight. Thank me later. I got tons of exposure

• GGee87

@chronoxiong said...

No one is playing Pau Gasol tonight right? Another chance to play against his brother, with LMA dealing with a sprained ankle. I don’t think the Spurs need LMA for this game since the Grizzlies are tanking. If LMA does sit out again, this means all the usage and rebounding for Pau. He just put up 40 fdp against the Grizzlies in the previous match up. Sign me up. I’m just wondering if the Grizzlies value players on the other side. Like Ben McLemore. He’s currently in my dummy lineup but I know what he can and not do since I’m a Kings fan. If his shot isn’t going in, he will literally kill you.

Im playing Pau and Drummond. Thats it. If it doesnt work out… Oh well. Im thinking the same as you. Mclemore or 1 of the many other guards theyll run out there? May try to avoid the guard situation for Mem and lean on J.Green. Hes been pretty steady lately.

• zpa1989

simmons mclemore or seldom? which Memphis guard is the best play? I can’t quite figure that out. kobi the cheapest but I think ben mac can do 40 plus the others I’m not so sure.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

If I didn’t know better, I think you are conspiring with NBA general managers to get every player you don’t like on the Cavs!!!!!

Well, they did get rid of Shumpert so it’s a wash. They still have another shitty player in Tristan Thompson. I like Jay Crowder so they did him a favor by jettisoning him.

• noddy

@Benf15harp said...

I didn’t know they were running a lowball tourney lol

Haha that was funny and probably true

• nickpierce723826

Is everyone fading the Suns?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Well, they did get rid of Shumpert so it’s a wash. They still have another shitty player in Tristan Thompson. I like Jay Crowder so they did him a favor by jettisoning him.

Off topic, what would the impact be of Middleton missing the game? I was already thinking that this would be a low scoring affair (105-100 maybe). I think it will be hard for any of the big name players to hit value. And you mentioned earlier that Dipo guards either him or Bledsoe, so that would put Dipo on Bledsoe most of the game right?

I actually don’t have anyone from this game at the moment and I usually hate not having a little piece of each game…..

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@nickpierce723826 said...

Is everyone fading the Suns?

I got Elf and that is it at this point in my main.

• gregsl

@chronoxiong said...

Like Ben McLemore. He’s currently in my dummy lineup but I know what he can and not do since I’m a Kings fan. If his shot isn’t going in, he will literally kill you.

So if you don’t wake up tomorrow, we’ll know Ben McLemore shot was off.

• Benf15harp

@RandysCrow said...

I’m going Shaquille Harrison based solely on the quick no I got a few posts ago lol

• nickpierce723826

@RandysCrow said...

Love Len if he starts Whiteside won’t be able to guard him see Kevin Love earlier this year. Also Booker had monster game earlier this year and after his dud yesterday should be lower owned there’s no way Elf can sustain it right?

• Benf15harp

@nickpierce723826 said...

Love Len if he starts Whiteside won’t be able to guard him see Kevin Love earlier this year. Also Booker had monster game earlier this year and after his dud yesterday should be lower owned there’s no way Elf can sustain it right?

Alex Len ain’t no kevin love lol

• draggin49

Anyone like hill as a cheap guard ? Ish is pretty bad defensively

• Benf15harp

@gregsl said...

So if you don’t wake up tomorrow, we’ll know Ben McLemore shot was off.

😂

• Benf15harp

@draggin49 said...

Anyone like hill as a cheap guard ? Ish is pretty bad defensively

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Off topic, what would the impact be of Middleton missing the game? I was already thinking that this would be a low scoring affair (105-100 maybe). I think it will be hard for any of the big name players to hit value. And you mentioned earlier that Dipo guards either him or Bledsoe, so that would put Dipo on Bledsoe most of the game right?

I actually don’t have anyone from this game at the moment and I usually hate not having a little piece of each game…..

The impact is they will lose, which they probably would have anyway. I’m guessing Shabazz gets some run because the Bucks will want to try out their new toy. Oladipo’s defense does not scare me. He gets some steals, but he is not what I consider a lock down defender. I like Bledsoe on DK at 7K, as he is in most of my lineups over there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).