• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 207
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BerkeleyBoss

Not much love for Devin Booker? I think I’ll have a lot.

• nickpierce723826

My point is that for 5.5 he can easily pay off his salary . Thanks though.

• Ronboogie6

Cj, kobi, osman or wade, brown/hood, Bullock? Fd gpp Need some help fellas.

• NarrowJ

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Not much love for Devin Booker? I think I’ll have a lot.

I’m using some caution. He’s played 3/4 and on b2b and has been quite busy in those games so could be some fatigue there. Miami good defensively and stops the 3 point shot fairly well.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

I’m going Shaquille Harrison based solely on the quick no I got a few posts ago lol

You may get just as many points putting the other Shaq at point! It could happen right?!!!

• frugal

@nickpierce723826 said...

Love Len if he starts Whiteside won’t be able to guard him see Kevin Love earlier this year. Also Booker had monster game earlier this year and after his dud yesterday should be lower owned there’s no way Elf can sustain it right?

Really hope Len start and Whiteside sees full minutes…

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400974913

• gaelicgirl

One LU in two contests for this ugly slate: 4 Celtics (neither Rozier nor Smart), 2 Cavs, 2 Lakers and Dame.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

One LU in two contests for this ugly slate: 4 Celtics (neither Rozier nor Smart), 2 Cavs, 2 Lakers and Dame.

You only think it is ugly because there are no Warriors to play :)

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Oladipo’s defense does not scare me. He gets some steals, but he is not what I consider a lock down defender. I like Bledsoe on DK at 7K, as he is in most of my lineups over there

Yeah he isn’t a great defender but I can see Bledsoe getting irritated if Dipo gets a couple quick steals right off the bat against him. We have seen Dipo do it before, start the game with like 3 steals…..We have also seen Bledsoe get into foul trouble and if he tries to get Dipo back for the steals I can see him sitting after like 4 minutes with 2 fouls.

But that is just a small scenario!!!

• gloriousspam

I have a lot more lineups than I usually play and I pretty much hate them all ☹

Too much value tonight

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

• frugal

lance romance bounce back?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

You’re too smart, tmarohl! LOL

• moosedrool

Is everyone fading the Suns?

I think this is a real good spot for Dragan at 4100 on FD. I can see at least 6 to 7x.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

You’re too smart, tmarohl! LOL

The rest of us on the other hand, think the slate is ugly when the Warriors play because there is so much talent, high prices, blowout risk, that most of them are unplayable unless someone is sitting out.

• GGee87

Is everyone fading the Suns?

Absolutely not. IF it bites me it bites me. Havent heard much about Booker or Elf today. Thats usually a good sign. Im game stacking that game in atleast 2 lines.

• NarrowJ

PG position on FD is tough. I like all five guys in that 7100-7300 range.

• tmarohl

Matt Velazquez

Verified account

@Matt_Velazquez
    4m4 minutes ago
    More
    Khris Middleton with a smile on his face while warming up on the court here at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Will ask Joe Prunty in a few mins about Middleton’s status (listed as game-time decision), but this seems like a positive sign.

• tmarohl

@NarrowJ said...

So do I. So while everyone is chasing the value in Cojo and Rozier, it may pay off to put a few lineups in with higher priced point guards to differentiate.

• GGee87

@NarrowJ said...

Say it again for the people in the back. My gah… I cannot narrow my PG pool. Im having to make so many lineups just to get the pairings im liking in. Dont like having to do that… Just too many PGs in good spots.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

So do I. So while everyone is chasing the value in Cojo and Rozier, it may pay off to put a few lineups in with higher priced point guards to differentiate.

I agree. I also like a little Dunn in there as well.

• frugal

Need Tyler Johnson news…

• ASitar

Guys that prob “show up” tonight:

Rubio
    Dunn
    Lillard
    Mitchell
    Gordon
    Nurkic
    Dunn
    Turner
    Warren
    IT
    Jingles
    Kuzma
    Hill
    Aminu
    Olynyk
    Mills

No ones on these guys, I’m putting a couple of LUs with most of them. They shouldn’t show up, but they wiiilllllllll.

GL tonight

• miggs6876

@Justing3 said...

George Hill + Ish Smith stack in GPP

Why go there when you have Rozier and CJ. Just saying….

• Benf15harp

@GGee87 said...

Say it again for the people in the back. My gah… I cannot narrow my PG pool. Im having to make so many lineups just to get the pairings im liking in. Dont like having to do that… Just too many PGs in good spots.

Really? On dk I wouldn’t pay over 5k for any guard pg or Sg

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).