• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 207
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kdsdawg

does Dipo normally guard the PG position or is it game dependent based on talent of the guard position?

• miggs6876

@RandysCrow said...

If I didn’t know better, I think you are conspiring with NBA general managers to get every player you don’t like on the Cavs!!!!!

I look forward to his LeBron trashing….

• Benf15harp

@ASitar said...

Guys that prob “show up” tonight:

Rubio
    Dunn
    Lillard
    Mitchell
    Gordon
    Nurkic
    Dunn
    Turner
    Warren
    IT
    Jingles
    Kuzma
    Hill
    Aminu
    Olynyk
    Mills

No ones on these guys, I’m putting a couple of LUs with most of them. They shouldn’t show up, but they wiiilllllllll.

GL tonight

Hill is the only one I like on that list 🤷‍♂️

• DrFantanomics

Olynyk or James Johnson tonight?

• tmarohl

Matt Velazquez

Verified account

@Matt_Velazquez
    28s28 seconds ago
    More
    Khris Middleton (right knee soreness) WILL play for the Bucks tonight. Joe Prunty still deemed him a game-time decision during his pre-game media scrum. Confirmation of Middleton’s availability came shortly after.

• dethdealers

Easy to have good game vs Magic

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

So do I. So while everyone is chasing the value in Cojo and Rozier, it may pay off to put a few lineups in with higher priced point guards to differentiate.

I am thinking about pairing Lilard with Lonzo. Problem is I’m not a Lillard fan. I won’t be talked off of Lonzo. Also, lime Dragic if TJ is out. Rubio is in play too. Lots of options tonight. I’m struggling to make a single lineup.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

I am thinking about pairing Lilard with Lonzo. Problem is I’m not a Lillard fan. I won’t bw talked of of Lonzo. Also, lime Dragic if TJ is out. Rubio is in play too. Lots of options tonight. I’m struggling to make a single lineup.

On DK I am finding myself with lots of four point guard lineups, at the expense of Lebummer.

• Benf15harp

@dethdealers said...

Easy to have good game vs Magic

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

On DK I am finding myself with lots of four point guard lineups, at the expense of Lebummer.

Every time I see “Lebummer” it cracks me up.

• Benf15harp

@tmarohl said...

On DK I am finding myself with lots of four point guard lineups.

Really? I don’t really want the one I have

• biardo6

@Benf15harp said...

Hill is the only one I like on that list 🤷‍♂️

Kuzma is on alot of radars i would assume.

• Ace15

Have we mentioned BAM narrative game for his great grandma who just passed?

• MrPerfekt7

@biardo6 said...

Kuzma is on alot of radars i would assume.

Rotowire has been loving him in all my LUs builds

• Benf15harp

@Ace15 said...

Have we mentioned BAM narrative game for his great grandma who just passed?

I wish bam was pg eligible lol

• eleanorRigby

I want to play LeBron, but he is so damn expensive. What to do?

• tmarohl

@Benf15harp said...

Really? I don’t really want the one I have

I like Bledsoe, Rozier, Lonzo, Payton, Oladipo at their respective price points. Much rather have a couple of mid range guys for 14.3K who might get me 75 – 80, than use 11.7K on Lebron who will get around 60-65, and some 3-3.5K scrub who might get me 12-15 for more combined salary.

• madmanjayWV

@RandysCrow said...

They are 4200 and 3700 respectively I believe. They are cheap and it does allow you to spend up in other places. The thing that would concern me is that you are basically punting the whole SG positions and the match up isnt the greatest, even with minutes.I mean how many minutes did Dougie McDermit play for Dallas and what did he end up with? I think having too many “punts” is just as harmful cause if they dud, your superstars are already being asked to score 60+ just to reach their value let alone going more to make up for lack of performances else where.

Especially in the Beat the Score games, having two 15 point scorers is going to make it difficult to reach 300!

I had a 0 and an 8.1 last week and rolled a 311.9

• biardo6

@7klub06 said...

Rotowire has been loving him in all my LUs builds

i gotta think he is almost a lock for 26-28 minutes.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@madmanjayWV said...

I had a 0 and an 8.1 last week and rolled a 311.9

Well I am obviously not at the level of some of you all then….ok most of you all. I can’t afford a flop!!!

• Benf15harp

Bledsoe-b2b 3/4
    Rozier- unknown -smart/Larkin-bulls tanking
    Lonzo-tough matchup
    Payton-b2b 3/4
    Oladipo-b2b 3/4

• moosedrool

Where’s this “beat the score” thing? Yahoo?

• tmarohl

@Benf15harp said...

Bledsoe-b2b 3/4
    Rozier- unknown -smart/Larkin-bulls tanking
    Lonzo-tough matchup
    Payton-b2b 3/4
    Oladipo-b2b 3/4

I don’t put a lot of stock in back to backs. These guys grew up playing 8 games a weekend in AAU. If anything, I think coaches are more conservative on the front end of back to backs with the next game in mind.

• ELopez432

@biardo6 said...

i gotta think he is almost a lock for 26-28 minutes.

30+ Minutes

• tmarohl

@moosedrool said...

Where’s this “beat the score” thing? Yahoo?

Fanduel

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).