• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 207
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Why, he is playing.

He isn’t starting.

• BUFUu2

@walkoff9 said...

Nance 50%

So half the field is drawing dead already.

just thinking the same thing abc is 11 percent owned i think the lowest owned ever. digging the crazy f in lineup to…. rozier,Mclemore,james,abc,bender,simmons,ennis and ball it dont get more gpp then that

• WestCrook1

McLemore out

• tmarohl

Damn, Mclemore ruled out after lock.

• letsampitup

Thaddeus Young 1.2% THOUSANDAIRE ZONE.

• TheWeeIceMan

Damn, wanted to go thrift shopping.

• osuryanf

Mclemore wasn’t even questionable, out after lock.
    Last I saw Martin was probable, out after lock.

Memphis can go fuck themselves. I hope they don’t get rewarded for this ridiculously obvious tank and fall out of the top 3.

• aus1032

RIP in pieces Martin/Mclemore owners

• BUFUu2

wow i am done for the night

• Bay101

Fk me mclemore

• TheWeeIceMan

Literally just watching the Detroit/Cleveland game rooting for no Nance fouls.

• roach62

Chipotle seems all in on Dipo tonight..and very heavy on Hood and Nance of course…

Nance looking pretty solid so far, so good..Hill on the other hand looks awful..2 terrible shots already

• dmob84

Mannn that sucks I have 100% mclemore shit

• P0key

i had maclemore locked in all day but really like marcus smart…when kyrie was ruled out it was a true blessin..i just pivoted over. Sacramento and Memphis im going to just avoid slates that they are in even if it means fading the main

• BUFUu2

@dmob84 said...

Mannn that sucks I have 100% mclemore shit

same here bro

• scott33

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Literally just watching the Detroit/Cleveland game rooting for no Nance fouls.

Nance looks great man

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Nance is doing his best Drummond impersonation so far

• windsorpg

Yeah glad I faded Ben but then I realized I have 30% Jarell Martin who was probable !!!! Wtffffff

• WestCrook1

@walkoff9 said...

Nance 50%

Lol

• FanFooBaa

No Nance = No Chance

• P0key

if you played maclmore in beat the score on FD u still have a chance..i cashed with a doughnut from ZBO the other night…and zbo cost 2k more than ben mac

• MHDU2424

All in Nance lets go

• mabrla

Detroit taking all perimeter shots. Worst case scenario for the Nance fade. Hopefully he doesn’t go 40+.

• bcjmu

Wow wow…. Memphis on some other shit! Had Martin in one lineup, faded Mclemore completely…

• roach62

@walkoff9 said...

Nance 50%

not sure if talking about the 50% that faded, or that took him

hoping its the former..cuz if you faded him, your looking pretty foolish right now

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).