• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 207
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• P0key

Lance luckboxes haha…

• tmarohl

@P0key said...

if you played maclmore in beat the score on FD u still have a chance..i cashed with a doughnut from ZBO the other night…and zbo cost 2k more than ben mac

Yeah, but that was at 285 not 305.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@walkoff9 said...

Nance 50%

So half the field is drawing dead already.

May get a double double in thr first quarter lol

• roach62

Griffin also dominating for me as well…good start to the night..so far

• scott33

Blake & Nance are dominating this Cavs/Pistons game

• WestCrook1

No Nance, no cash

• tmarohl

Hood and JR Smith – Two worst players in the league. Basically zero between them in a combined 18 minutes.

• scott33

@roach62 said...

Griffin also dominating for me as well…good start to the night..so far

U got both in the same line? Griffin & Nance?

• xc0achx

Dont you love it when you literally made all the wrong plays in the first games. Makes my stomach sick.

• gloriousspam

@scott33 said...

I have two lineups with both – hopefully they keep this pace

• roach62

@scott33 said...

i do..Dk $3..went 4 Laker stack later..took a shot with Horford..and Portis

• mabrla

I’m a Lakers fan and have watched every Nance game until he got to the Cavs…I even watched tape from his game vs DET earlier this season….he did all his damage at the 4 last game and struggled vs Drum.

Never seen him play like this I stand by the fade.

• mabrla

Let’s go Stan get Blake in the high post and post Nance up. Take him out of this game.

• roach62

man..havent been looking at the boxscore much..but this Pacers/Bucks game looks awful lol

14-9 3 minutes to go in the 1st?? ouch

• aus1032

@mabrla said...

I’m a Lakers fan and have watched every Nance game until he got to the Cavs…I even watched tape from his game vs DET earlier this season….he did all his damage at the 4 last game and struggled vs Drum.

Never seen him play like this I stand by the fade.

Drummond’s just kinda camping underneath the basket lol, seems perfectly content on giving nance anything he wants

• mabrla

BIG ZIZ IN THERE.

• roomchat

• mabrla

@aus1032 said...

Drummond’s just kinda camping underneath the basket lol, seems perfectly content on giving nance anything he wants

Legit DET made their first few jumpers and haven’t gone to the basket since.

• viciousphilpy

All hail the Nance Romance

• roach62

Blake gonna have 27DK 1st quarter…yes please lol

• JustDFSin

Smh Ben McLemore ruled out. Rip my lu

• Ronboogie6

Lu with bron,griffin, Drummond and nance stack is looking real nice! Also went Simmons instead of maclmore. Need cojo to pick up the slack though. Good luck guys

• FunchessOfFun

Is jamychal green playing for Memphis tonight?

• Milladelphia

Awesome when you have Blake/Bron/Nance in the same lineup and you know that McLemore is gonna sit and ruin everything.

• mbunner23

Someone tell me why BG is only 5 percent owned in cash games. And Drummond around 20%. Us grinders the only ones on top of these plays tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).