• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 207
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jdv29

Smart did suck tonight. Was quite disappointed. Was about to change Dragon for Ball…glad I didn’t do that

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Lol it was Lillard and Randle who pushed me to the top. KCP did his job too.

@scott33, congrats on your win bro! Your 332 beat my score but I had a zero. Glad to hear you got a much needed win. They are the confidence boost we definitely need. I have gotten my confidence back since my win last week. Keep it up. I got to work the next 3 days so I can’t play too heavy.

So just to be straight, it is ball hogging when your guys don’t score, but it is usage when your guys do the ball hogging and you win. Got it. Just giving you shit Chrono :)

• Bnett2210

@jdv29 said...

Thanks! I felt really good about my lineup going into the slate. That never happens. But I was surprised when only 14% of people had Hassan Whiteside. Only 3.7% of people had Bogdanovic. Lillard was only 25%. Giannis was only 14% owned also. Anxious? Hell yes! Now I can’t sleep

Yea I didn’t even think about how anxious I’d be while it was live and let alone once it was real An set in that just got 100k. That’s good shit though man, I’m glad you knocked some top dogs off too.

• jdv29

@Bnett2210 said...

Yea I didn’t even think about how anxious I’d be while it was live and let alone once it was real An set in that just got 100k. That’s good shit though man, I’m glad you knocked some top dogs off too.

Thanks! I tried to fall asleep but just couldn’t. My brain couldn’t shut off. Once half time came around, I thought it might be a possibility, but the last quarter began and I started to freak out. Then Lillard went off in the last half of the fourth. I started to pace around my room and couldn’t calm down! Gotta wake up for work in about 4 hours…not sure if I’ll even fall asleep

• scott33

@chronoxiong said...

Lol it was Lillard and Randle who pushed me to the top. KCP did his job too.

@scott33, congrats on your win bro! Your 332 beat my score but I had a zero. Glad to hear you got a much needed win. They are the confidence boost we definitely need. I have gotten my confidence back since my win last week. Keep it up. I got to work the next 3 days so I can’t play too heavy.

Thx buddy, yeah def a confidence booster! When I lose multiple nights in a row I start to question my process. Tonight was much needed. Yeah play light if you gotta work. Maybe play the $3 Beat the Score instead of the $25. Nothing worse than going heavy with little time to research, then realizing later that night u should’ve went lighter. Glad Dame carried us to the promise land, he had 25 FD pts in the 4th.

• Bnett2210

@jdv29 said...

Thanks! I tried to fall asleep but just couldn’t. My brain couldn’t shut off. Once half time came around, I thought it might be a possibility, but the last quarter began and I started to freak out. Then Lillard went off in the last half of the fourth. I started to pace around my room and couldn’t calm down! Gotta wake up for work in about 4 hours…not sure if I’ll even fall asleep

Lol yea no doubt sounds like a sick day to me. I wouldn’t even be able to contain myself at work knowing that. I was looking at your past contest anyways, your cold blooded man, to be playing those stakes but from what I can tell it looks like it treats you pretty well, so much respect.

• jdv29

@Bnett2210 said...

Lol yea no doubt sounds like a sick day to me. I wouldn’t even be able to contain myself at work knowing that. I was looking at your past contest anyways, your cold blooded man, to be playing those stakes but from what I can tell it looks like it treats you pretty well, so much respect.

Thanks man, much appreciated! Funny thing is my day was absolutely awful today, but now it all doesn’t matter. Thanks again! I’ve done pretty well in these tourneys like doubling my money or barely cashing…only takes once.

• windsorpg

Turned 172.50 into 254.88 today lol… Time to start researching tomorrows slate!!!

• cvalenti

what time are nba projections posted as of late? i thought by now they were usually up, but the past 2 days i haven’t seen anything before i have to leave. just curious…

• scott33

@cvalenti said...

what time are nba projections posted as of late? i thought by now they were usually up, but the past 2 days i haven’t seen anything before i have to leave. just curious…

Lately it hasn’t been until late morning

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #21

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

And he wasn’t anywhere near a winning GPP, as predicted. Lebummer is only a good play on slates of 5 games or less.

6 game slate. LeBron is min priced. Tmarohl still fades.

• cvalenti

@scott33 said...

Lately it hasn’t been until late morning

ty man….slightly inconvenient. i wonder why they changed it.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

And he wasn’t anywhere near a winning GPP, as predicted. Lebummer is only a good play on slates of 5 games or less.

I was actually underweight on Lebron, yet this is such a Monday morning quarterback take. Lebron scored 53 DK points in 29 minutes. If the game wasn’t a complete blowout and Lebron and played his usual 38 he would have hung at least a 70 burger on Detroit. This was a lucky fade, not a good call.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).