• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• got9forya

Welp on to today since Ingram Screwed me. Good luck But I will say I like Chi today and going low with Mike Scott on FD. If anything as a drop player but could surprise people

• tmarohl

https://twitter.com/i/status/1102814108158754817

Kuzma actually has to push Lebummer to cover the shooter. This is how sad he has become on defense.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Kuzma actually has to push Lebummer to cover the shooter. This is how sad he has become on defense.

They should trade him back to Cleveland for Love.

• got9forya

@tmarohl said...

Welcome Labum to the West

• monarch

Going back to Kyrie. Hopefully he comes in lower owned. Looking at game logs all he needs is pace and shot volume…I think that is there tonight. He gets to play against his BFF KD and torch Steph in the process. Got capitalize on the rare moments Kyrie is motivated.

• superjon

I like RWB and Durant as my big spends and throwing Harden in one just in case.

Also feels like a random Tyreke Evans 10x night. If not he can just be my dropped score.

• gunshow2425

@monarch said...

They should trade him back to Cleveland for Love.

Love has that big contract now. Too much salary.

• ScofieldReturns

really liking vuc tonight, even at 10.5k. SF is such a wasteland. Don’t think kawhi/durant are playable (unless klay sits), isaac/reddick are majorly slumping. Leaves…otto and bojan and i don’t like either lol. may double punt and guess on 2 3.5k guys, hoping 1 hits value

• superjon

Never mind on Harden. Think I’ll do 2 with Curry/Durant and 1 with RWB/Durant

• monarch

@superjon said...

Never mind on Harden. Think I’ll do 2 with Curry/Durant and 1 with RWB/Durant

My fav plays from HOU-TOR are Siakam, Lowry, Capela.

• mbunner23

So many LeBron haters on here lol.

• Theguy49503

I need Mike Conley to not play tonight for salary purposes lol

• superjon

@monarch said...

My fav plays from HOU-TOR are Siakam, Lowry, Capela.

Only like Siakam out of those 3.

Lowry had a price bump and Kawhi is probably playing.

Capela has been atrocious since returning, minus that one game against Charlotte where he shot 10/16 and and grabbed 17 boards. Plus he’s never really had a ton of success against Gasol. I think you can get J-Val or Turner in that same price range (on FD) and do much better.

• keephustlincuz

Is tobias a vengeful person?

• ScofieldReturns

@keephustlincuz said...

i like tobias a lot but he’s hard to fit in

• monarch

Lowry shows out vs top point guards…he just put up 50DK vs Dame with Kawhi playing.

Capela is too cheap and I’m guessing that Ibaka starts over Gasol which brings Serge into play at 5200. Gasol cannot be on the floor with Harden….they will abuse him in PnR.

• Wooden_Bones

So many questionable players today (Butler, George, Conley, etc). There’s no way to make a lineup at this point.

• mbunner23

My favorite play: Al Horford.

• jayzee666

@keephustlincuz said...

Being traded to Philly from Fla in middle of winter? I would be vengeful!

• Kmasonbx

@Wooden_Bones said...

So many questionable players today (Butler, George, Conley, etc). There’s no way to make a lineup at this point.

Paul George is out, he’s only questionable on the DFS sites he’s already been ruled out.

• Wooden_Bones

@mbunner23 said...

My favorite play: Al Horford.

He’s the only Celtic I really like. Maybe Kyrie.

• monarch

Seems like people are hoping to play Delon Wright again. Feels like chasing. Big difference between OKC and POR defense. He would still be okay but he is more expensive and more popular with a worse matchup…just like Alex Len.

• TrustinthePlan

Doesn’t matter who plays C for the Sixers tonight, they don’t have anyone to defend Vuc. He should have a monster night. I like pairing him with RWB tonight.

• Kmasonbx

Didn’t feel good about last night’s slate and my main lineups were awful but my secondary lineups did well. The Pels ruling AD out and then saying he was playing after 7:30 killed me, only good thing I did was get Len out of my main.

On to tonight, just don’t see a way I fade Bradley on DK, also loving Lillard, Vooch and Turner. If Jimmy sits I’ll be getting Tobias and Redick in my lineup.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Kmasonbx said...

Didn’t feel good about last night’s slate and my main lineups were awful but my secondary lineups did well. The Pels ruling AD out and then saying he was playing after 7:30 killed me, only good thing I did was get Len out of my main.

On to tonight, just don’t see a way I fade Bradley on DK, also loving Lillard, Vooch and Turner. If Jimmy sits I’ll be getting Tobias and Redick in my lineup.

I know he missed practice yesterday I think, but Butler isn’t on the injury report.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.