• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

People can do whatever they want. I don’t care. It’s not my place to make decisions for people. I come in this forum to give my opinion. Probably too much and way more than anyone else. I’m right way more than I’m wrong. Most people only notice or care when I’m wrong though. If I’m right about this game no ones going to point it out. If I’m wrong I’m going to get shit.

You should care. People take your advice seriously and put money behind it. Everybody on here gets crap and it’s all In good fun. I consider most of us to be friends on here at some level and what do friends do…..help each other out and give each other crap. There’s no reason not to throw a few stacks at this game in case it goes off.

• Benf15harp

@draggin49 said...

Ben watch out for the Helicockter
    You seen what the drill can do with the corn 🤣

• jcotdl

is Capela due for a monster? just feel like he is cheap for his best possible outcomes 6600 dk

• draggin49

I think I will do one lineup , with horford /Kyrie but not comfortable with more than that . Celtics are next level bad of late . I’ve been playing Kyrie /horford a few times in easy matchups thinking they’d turn it around and they didn’t.also game is on road for Celtics which makes me like gsw side of the game even more so

• monarch

@jcotdl said...

is Capela due for a monster? just feel like he is cheap for his best possible outcomes 6600 dk

Yes. Especially if Gasol starts. Look at what Harden/Capela have done to a better defensive Memphis team this season.

• frugal

Wow, finally had time to run projections. Ouch. Low scoring slate today if they hold true.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

People can do whatever they want. I don’t care. It’s not my place to make decisions for people. I come in this forum to give my opinion. Probably too much and way more than anyone else. I’m right way more than I’m wrong. Most people only notice or care when I’m wrong though. If I’m right about this game no ones going to point it out. If I’m wrong I’m going to get shit.

Look….everyone likes a good Joey Tribiani GIF, yet you missed an opportunity to use the 1 true GIF for when you don’t care and for the 3rd time today….here it is…

Side note….people generally don’t call you out when you’re wrong. At least not on this thread. You get more appreciation posts than anyone else here. Just sayin 🤷‍♂️

• Agent47

@frugal said...

I’ve had Harkless locked in every night on Yahoo and he’s been killing. Not sure tonight with Turner in, but leaning towards continuing the ride.

Seems like his run has coincided with Turner being out, though, right? I just worry that he might get a quicker hook tonight if he starts off slowly now that Turner is back. I’ll probably still have some shares in case he keeps it going and/or Turner doesn’t play his usual minutes, though. But I’m worried enough that I’m considering Aminu at the same price (DK and Yahoo) since I think his minutes are a bit safer.

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

You should care. People take your advice seriously and put money behind it. Everybody on here gets crap and it’s all In good fun. I consider most of us to be friends on here at some level and what do friends do…..help each other and give each other crap. There’s no reason not to throw a few stacks at this game in case it goes off.

• captainwacky

I mean, honestly, if you complain about anyone’s advice that you followed and it didn’t work, then you suck at a lot of things in life. Be accountable for your own choices— you had to use your judgment to trust that person’s advice in the first place, right?

• mbunner23

Panda gone be sick..

• raul214

@Pandamonious said...

Keep doing you man , I look forward to your post 👍🏻🤛

• Agent47

Sorry if I missed it (only read through the last 2-3 pages), but any love for McCollum tonight on DK? He hasn’t been this cheap since late January and has a pretty good recent history against Memphis. Save for 1 dud this season where he shot 5-16 and didn’t eclipse 20 fpts, his last 5 against them have been 52.3, 46, 55.8, 34, and 47. Plus, the ownership should be quite low after he busted against Charlotte over the weekend.

• BerkeleyBoss

I’m liking this slate. Feels like a GPP winning slate. Also may favorite type of slate to sweat. Nicely spread out with 2 4pm games, 3 5pm games and 1 late night hammer that shouldn’t start until all other games are over. Gives you a great idea of what you need from that last game to cash/win.

• draggin49

If I bink like Panda I will pay Ben to chauffeur me to the Bunny Ranch where i will purchase the the Lamar Odom package 🤣🤣

• monarch

@Agent47 said...

Sorry if I missed it (only read through the last 2-3 pages), but any love for McCollum tonight on DK? He hasn’t been this cheap since late January and has a pretty good recent history against Memphis. Save for 1 dud this season where he shot 5-16 and didn’t eclipse 20 fpts, his last 5 against them have been 52.3, 46, 55.8, 34, and 47. Plus, the ownership should be quite low after he busted against Charlotte over the weekend.

I really liked him when I thought that he would be primarily seeing Delon Wright. Apparently he will get more Conley which is not as optimal. I still like him some but he is chalky. I think I may just go to Aminu at 4k as a punt option and keep moving.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@casper said...

you sen’t me a profanity warning for using this term

Not true. Wasn’t me.

• jess701

@draggin49 said...

If I bink like Panda I will pay Ben to chauffeur me to the Bunny Ranch where i will purchase the the Lamar Odom package 🤣🤣

Lol thats some funny shit right there!

• jess701

You do a great job Panda keep it up!

• Benf15harp

@draggin49 said...

Why TF would I be your chauffeur? Lmao

• jjpk

I hope Shump and Faried are out again. I really want to plug in Eric Gordon at 4800.

Some other solid plays under 6K on DK tonight, too: Collison (5500), Bojan (5600), Young (5.9), Turner (5700), Grant (5300), Aminu (4000), Bradley (4400).

Some iffy plays I’ll risk since I only play GPP: Scott (4000), Redick (down to 4800 after running bad for 2 weeks), Joseph (3800), Smart (4500).

A couple super punts if you run 3-4 of the high-priced big guns: Arci (3400) and TJ McC (3100).

• dominicanpapi

I’m guessing based on the line moving to Minny -1, that PG is playing.

• BerkeleyBoss

My favorite plays so far:

DK — Butler, Simmons, Gasol, Caboclo, Joseph

FD — Westbrook, Joseph, Butler, Caboclo, Tatum, Gasol

• Ezekielx

All you guys and your models and projection systems. Do you have an actual +/- %, over the times used, and how close you actually did get for variance?

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

That wouldn’t get you to the corner store in my neighborhood lmao

I would of laughed harder if that table would of broke, Looks like something I would of done on the 90,s

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.