• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kuda708

Curry or Simmons? Other? Having tough time with PG. (center and forwards has some great plays this evening).

• monarch

I’ve tried to do two things today and have been met with resistance. Talking the board into considering a fade of Schroder and Gasol…the two chalk plays. Unless you are going real heavy today, you are going to have a hard time winning with both of those guys in your LU because you will have to nail the other six plays on DK. Just about nail them. Fading Schroder and Gasol, who are two flawed plays IMO, gives you a greater chance of beating the MME guys.

Just my two cents.

• moosedrool

Tobias will have to take a load on tonight…I’m thinking his usage well be pretty darn high.

• bucherpsu08

@moosedrool said...

Jonathon Simmons might get some decent run tonight…if you believe in some type of revenge theory.

Yeah he’s prob good for a solid 6.5 FPs

• deepfat

One PF spot left on FD. Saric or Scott?

• Petergunz82

@draggin49 said...

If I bink like Panda I will pay Ben to chauffeur me to the Bunny Ranch where i will purchase the the Lamar Odom package 🤣🤣

Best. GIF. Ever.

• superjon

@moosedrool said...

Jonathon Simmons might get some decent run tonight…if you believe in some type of revenge theory.

Nah. He’s not the revenge type. He played the Spurs 4 times after being traded to Orlando, and never did a thing against them.

• keephustlincuz

@deepfat said...

One PF spot left on FD. Saric or Scott?

Scott. not close.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

• deepfat

Going with a GS-BOS stack as my single bullet. I can’t find any other LU I like. If that game can stay competitive I think it’s a goldmine.

• moosedrool

@Pandamonious said...

Terrence Ross is out.

I was hoping for that…all in on Fournier.

• Wooden_Bones

@moosedrool said...

all in on Fournier.

Those are words that haunt many DFS players in the past. GL

• frugal

@moosedrool said...

I was hoping for that…all in on Fournier.

Does Ross out really boost Fournier? I figure one of the backup guards would just take his minutes.

• hpatel1089

@frugal said...

Does Ross out really boost Fournier? I figure one of the backup guards would just take his minutes.

And also think Butler will be on him?

• iron_tactics

@monarch said...

I’ve tried to do two things today and have been met with resistance. Talking the board into considering a fade of Schroder and Gasol…the two chalk plays. Unless you are going real heavy today, you are going to have a hard time winning with both of those guys in your LU because you will have to nail the other six plays on DK. Just about nail them. Fading Schroder and Gasol, who are two flawed plays IMO, gives you a greater chance of beating the MME guys.

Just my two cents.

Nope my lineup is
    PG Schroder
    SG Schroder
    SF Schroder
    PF Gasol
    C Gasol
    G Schroder
    F Gasol
    Util Gaschroder Clone

Easy money

• Benf15harp

@iron_tactics said...

Nope my lineup is
    PG Schroder
    SG Schroder
    SF Schroder
    PF Gasol
    C Gasol
    G Schroder
    F Gasol
    Util Gaschroder Clone

Easy money

See you at the top! 🤣

• hcassidy

I’ve seen people mentioning Amir Johnson, seen he is starting but is he really in play? What was he questionable for to start the day, illness or his back or maybe both?

• draggin49

I don’t think I’m gonna go loading up on Fournier . Butler should be able to contain him. I will stick with vuc /Gordon

• iron_tactics

@hcassidy said...

I’ve seen people mentioning Amir Johnson, seen he is starting but is he really in play? What was he questionable for to start the day, illness or his back or maybe both?

He had “wedontwanttoplaythisguyunlesswehaveto flu”

• Jkemdy

Does Otto shut down Boggy or does he stay hot?

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

See you at the top! 🤣

Top of the shit mound

• frugal

PHI has no answer for Vuc other than to just play Harris or Simmons at C and try to run him off the floor but he’s going to smash in the minutes he plays.

• bucherpsu08

@hcassidy said...

He sucks. He will start and still play like 12 minutes. Just play Scott.

• moosedrool

@frugal said...

Briscoe will get some run…but, yes, Fournier will get more usage…i live in Florida where every game is broadcasted. I’m pretty much a swinging cack, but Fournier should have a good game tonight.

• kinger

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).