• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bucherpsu08

@jayzee666 said...

Being traded to Philly from Fla in middle of winter? I would be vengeful!

Los Angeles, Florida?

• Irisheric777

@jayzee666 said...

Being traded to Philly from Fla in middle of winter? I would be vengeful!

Wasnt he a piston and clipper first?

• monarch

CJ in a fantastic spot

• NIN1002

Good morning my morning dwellers. If you’re playing at Yahoo, and want in to the $5 no management fee tourney today….you got about 30 minutes to make it happen before it fills up (400 spots left). Seems nuts to me that Yahoo makes these things SO SMALL and unless you get up at 7 AM to sign up, you are left in the cold. Who doesn’t enjoy signing up for NBA main slates 10 hours before lock before the contest fills (and does not regenerate)?? I sent a message to Daniel Haight about this, but I have heard nothing back. Just seems silly and ridiculous when you have exactly FOUR big tourneys ($10, $5, $1, $.25) on your site to have one of them fill up before most people have had a cup of coffee.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

CJ in a fantastic spot

All good things must come to an end and I believe they did last game against Memphis. Otherwise not sure how this is a fantastic spot.

• Njsum1

@Theguy49503 said...

I need Mike Conley to not play tonight for salary purposes lol

Conley will play, and as per usual, he will either kill your strong lineups or hang a 50 burger at 3% ownership. That’s what he does 🤣

• Kmasonbx

@Pandamonious said...

I know he missed practice yesterday I think, but Butler isn’t on the injury report.

Ah thanks, good to know. Redick is unplayable the way he’s been going with no usage bump. I prefer whoever matches up with Gordon between Butler and Harris, I’d assume Isaac defends Harris. Just don’t see Gordon have much of a chance at slowing down Butler. If Redick wasn’t looking so terrible I’d love him in a matchup against Augustin.

• Theguy49503

@Njsum1 said...

Conley will play, and as per usual, he will either kill your strong lineups or hang a 50 burger at 3% ownership. That’s what he does 🤣

I can never get him right lol

• Kmasonbx

@nin1002 said...

Seems nuts to me that Yahoo makes these things SO SMALL

I’m sure it’s intentional they don’t want to be in the business of running huge contests all season where they don’t make any money off of. They fill up and people will stay play other contests just because they intended on playing on Yahoo but missed the cut.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Currently pegging Dame and Conley for extra greasy double 50 burgers.

• dominicanpapi

Can we talk about how Serge Ibaka is 4700 on FD? I know his minutes have been cut that he can get you 30 no problem.

• BawseGeller

Can Blakeney do it again?

• Donnyleonard

@Pandamonious said...

All good things must come to an end and I believe they did last game against Memphis. Otherwise not sure how this is a fantastic spot.

Sorry to ask. But are you guys talking about CJ Miles?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@BawseGeller said...

Can Blakeney do it again?

Not with Porter back.

• Njsum1

@Theguy49503 said...

I can never get him right lol

My neither..haha.

I’ll put him in one lineup tonight just so I get the 50. If I put him in multiple, it will be one of those 20 to 30 FP nights. My approach is very scientific, and the amount of lineups I put Conley directly affects his performance. It’s proven, can’t argue with the facts 😉. It’s part of my Conley algo 🤔😁

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Donnyleonard said...

Sorry to ask. But are you guys talking about CJ Miles?

I thought Monarch was referencing McCollum, who has up until the last game absolutely torched the Grizzlies for a long time.

• Donnyleonard

@Pandamonious said...

I thought Monarch was referencing McCollum, who has up until the last game absolutely torched the Grizzlies for a long time.

LOL makes a lot more sense. My bad. I went blank for a min!

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Grizzlies have a funnel defense. Bradley locked up RWB and will be on Dame. Conley is no slouch on CJ but he will get a lot of Wright as well. Maybe I need to look at Nurkic a little.

• BawseGeller

@Pandamonious said...

Not with Porter back.

True. BTW good looks on Oubre yesterday!

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Currently pegging Dame and Conley for extra greasy double 50 burgers.

I’ll do you a favor then and only put Conley in 1 lineup. Cause if I start getting Conley crazy and putting him in multiple, you’ll have a bunch of 28 FP performances littering your lineups.

• zpa1989

@mbunner23 said...

So many LeBron haters on here lol.

i know lol

i have to admit i am a lebron supporter but its hard for me to make excuses for his defensive lapses. i just think this is a lost year for him, they aren’t done building the roster yet. still need more pieces to be able to actually compete. i think at this point he’s like “screw it, half these guys won’t be here next year so why bother?

for the record, i don’t think they get into the playoffs.

• Donnyleonard

@dominicanpapi said...

Can we talk about how Serge Ibaka is 4700 on FD? I know his minutes have been cut that he can get you 30 no problem.

Yes that stood out to me as well. I guess his minutes have been depressed lately with Gasol starting.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@BawseGeller said...

True. BTW good looks on Oubre yesterday!

• monarch

@dominicanpapi said...

He is a great play

• bucherpsu08

@monarch said...

He is a great play

Sure, if Kawhi sits for some reason. Why target a guy who is gonna play 16-20 mins?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.