• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

I’m totally ass backwards than others on this slate.

• jjpk

@draggin49 said...

I glanced at him but was unsure if he would get enough run to produce . Isn’t it mainly their front court that is thin?

With no Cs to speak of, I expect Ben to play some small ball 5 tonight, giving TJM some extra run at the 1.

Rather use McConnell than E Turner.. needed salary relief. McC can get to 20 I feel.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

I’m totally ass backwards than others on this slate.

More ass backwards than I?

• Sham13

I need that news now

• ghostfacekicker

@zpa1989 said...

is there any argument for playing marcus morris over mike scott? i can’t see one. the model can’t be right.

Mike Scott is a bum. Morris is playing a good team today so he may try if he’s on his meds.

• pn3

really want to put bradley in even with conley back, time to make a couple changes i’ll regret later

• ghostfacekicker

R. Lopez or J. Noah? Noah sucks all of a sudden but if I play him my lineup will be even closer to the one that almost hit $100K 2 days ago.

• Matoshea

Does Bruno’s value take a hit with rabb back?

• depalma13

Damion Lee at 3.5k on FanDuel opens up a lot of possibilities.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

More ass backwards than I?

I think so

• damionismyname

@ghostfacekicker said...

I’m playing Scott. Not falling for that Amir Johnson banana in the tail pile!

• DMeditator

Why doesn’t Rotogrinders have Zach Lavine in their LineupHQ?????

• Jonas137

@Matoshea said...

Does Bruno’s value take a hit with rabb back?

IMO yes

• pn3

have enough to go from joesph to wes matthews but thinking of staying put

• Yeoman

@dcsports21 said...

Assuming Klay is out I really like Curry- then Kyrie on the other side of the ball

I’m with you here—I know his form hasn’t been all that great lately but the first thing I did on the Thompson news was get Kyrie into lineups.

• damionismyname

@pn3 said...

have enough to go from joesph to wes matthews but thinking of staying put

I had Mathews but took him out because I already had 2 Pacers. if not I would have kept him.

• iron_tactics

Paul George (right shoulder soreness) will be a game-time call for Tuesday’s matchup with the Timberwolves.

PG-13 has missed the past three games for OKC, but he was a bit more active at today’s shootaround and will test his shoulder when going through his pregame routine. If he is able to get back out there, Markieff Morris will return to the second unit and Russell Westbrook usage won’t be quite as absurd. Stay tuned.
    Source: Erik Horne on Twitter
    Mar 5, 2019, 6:45 PM

• monarch

DK was slightly short. 700 entries

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

I think so

I might have you guys topped in terms off ass backwardness. I certainly feel like Alex Len tonight.

• captainwacky

If you want further clarity on how hard I’m punting this slate, I’m like 80 percent mcconnell and O’quinn on DK, and I don’t know why for either.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@iron_tactics said...

Paul George (right shoulder soreness) will be a game-time call for Tuesday’s matchup with the Timberwolves.

PG-13 has missed the past three games for OKC, but he was a bit more active at today’s shootaround and will test his shoulder when going through his pregame routine. If he is able to get back out there, Markieff Morris will return to the second unit and Russell Westbrook usage won’t be quite as absurd. Stay tuned.
    Source: Erik Horne on Twitter
    Mar 5, 2019, 6:45 PM

I’ve got 10% Westbrook and that’s all from that team. Can’t have your Thunder stolen if you don’t have much to begin with.

• ASitar

I hate my 4 LUs. I wish it was 7:30 lock again

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I might have you guys topped in terms off ass backwardness. I certainly feel like Alex Len tonight.

Who are a couple of your highest owned guys that have you feeling ass backwards?

• JSteele

Isaac is only 7% owned

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.