• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RipCityRings

Couldn’t decide between Kawhi/RoLo and Kyrie/Isaac, went with the former.

Totally faded BOS/GS which I’m sure won’t blow up in my face at all.

• dcsports21

On FD I’m very heavy on :
    Curry
    Irving
    Danny Green
    Durant
    Morris
    Horford

• damionismyname

always great when Dk freezes and you cant change you lu. guess it was meant to stay how it was.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Who are a couple of your highest owned guys that have you feeling ass backwards?

I’ll answer. Isaac, and Bogy

• jjpk

This PG situation has me shook. His availability affects half my LUs in some way.

• captainwacky

My highest owned guys are literally O’quinn and TJ Mcconnel. the non-punts I have highest owned are harris, isaac, and otto porter. I have a decent amount of simmons and butler alternating, and a lot of enes kanter (lol). What a slate!

• pn3

@damionismyname said...

I had Mathews but took him out because I already had 2 Pacers. if not I would have kept him.

made the switch, even with joesph getting high 30’s fantasy wise recently. seems he has the higher ceiling compared to matthews who’s stays in the mid to high 20’s. if i made a mistake it would just continue a long line of mistakes from me

• mtdurham

I went pretty heavy on magic – 76ers…… paired a lot of simmons/harris which is not something i’d typically do but the spot feels correct… have plenty of one without the other too…. didnt play that much butler so hoping he’s not the oen who goes off instead

faded vooch mostly.. . rolled with some fournier, a little gordon, even a touch of My Augustina.

For some reason Indy really tickled me testy today so i played a lot of turner/collison who i assume are chalk… but also a lot of thad and cory joseph…. and even a little bit of the Leaf Blower…

• pn3

collison 33% in the dk .25 contest

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

If you want further clarity on how hard I’m punting this slate, I’m like 80 percent mcconnell and O’quinn on DK, and I don’t know why for either.

I thought about O’Quinn. I’m just playing a few line ups in the $222 so my whole approach was different than how I usually handle my business. Much more scrutiny was put into them. My idea of getting crazy was fading Vuc and playing guys like Nurkic, Isaac, and Conley.

• Njsum1

good luck tonight….my lineups are terrible…only doing 8 and I’m playing Avery Bradley in 2 and I’m basically all in on Wiggins…you’re welcome for the donations.

Threw Tatum in a lineup cause Panda likes him. If he doesnt do well I’ll make sure to come back and give him sh#t for the Tatum call and blame him for my poor night. 😁

But seriously…

Lets have some fun😎

• RipCityRings

I hope y’all are right about Simmons tonight, definitely one of the harder players to evaluate matchups.

Also I can’t stop thinking about Kanter’s 26/21 game vs Memphis this season. 100% different scenario/team/usage, but still bummed I couldn’t fit him in.

• BerkeleyBoss

Ended up with a bunch of Harden/Westbrook lineups on FD. Punts galore.

• moosedrool

@dcsports21 said...

On FD I’m very heavy on :
    Curry
    Irving
    Danny Green
    Durant
    Morris
    Horford

pretty close to the same…went Booger over Horford, Fournier, and too much Scott. Good luck, friendo,

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I thought about O’Quinn. I’m just playing a few line ups in the $222 so my whole approach was different than how I usually handle my business. Much more scrutiny was put into them. My idea of getting crazy was fading Vuc and playing guys like Nurkic, Isaac, and Conley.

I have tons of isaac, some nurk, some Jval. I have way less vuc than the field.

• captainwacky

I can’t get over how low-owned Tobias is on both sites… like 19 percent isn’t particularly low owned, but I thought he was going to be 30 percent owned at least.

• Dfspacman

Anyone on Jordan Bell with Looney out?

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

I have tons of isaac, some nurk, some Jval. I have way less vuc than the field.

I loved vuc tonight, yet Amir Johnson can be an agitator…so I didn’t go all in.

Ive got some Isaac, yet maybe Fournier sees a full 36 to 38 tonight without ross out..idk

• BerkeleyBoss

Jimmy Butler super low owned.

• jjpk

Went full-on Leroy Jenkins in one LU: TJM at 2% and Arci at 0.8%.

• mtdurham

Vooch is a play i had a tough time with.. i assumed he’d be megachalk… and decided to hope they trap him and force the ball out of his hands and the other magic benefit from that… they already got a boost from Ross Dress for Less being out tonight and i wanted to play them anyway so this felt like a good way to do that…

9% Vooch
    9% augustin
    22% gordon
    39% Fournier…. oof… been awhile since i tied my wagon to that guy… incoming 22 or incoming 40 FPS you never know which!

78% simmons, 74% tobias, 9% jimmy buns

39% cory joseph (LFG blowout)
    48% smyles
    48% thad young
    17% collison (too low oof)
    17% leaf

• JSteele

Redick playing like he used to play for Orlando or something

• moosedrool

Thaddeus only 10.3% in the NBA shot 100k..FD

• jcotdl

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone on Jordan Bell with Looney out?

he should see extra run if blowout narrative is correct

• jcaldtime

went super heavy on JJ Redick and Kyrie / Westbrook

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.