• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Vuc killing my dk lu, turner reddick simmons leading the way!

• monarch

Myles Turner blocked a shot on five straight possessions. On each of them the Bulls grabbed the rebound and scored…LOL

• jess701

@chansing said...

AIDS has been cured so maybe he had t seen that in the news

No see he is brighter then us he should know that how he corrects my spelling must be a English major!

• texasmajor

@jess701 said...

whatever guess you know what I mean just not to bright Son!

*too

Stay in school, kid.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Amir Johnson is making me happy for once! Though, I fully expect him to put up like 4.5 in the 2nd half.

Yeah me too, I had him projected for 24 fpts. Was getting 70% of him but couldn’t do it so I bumped him down to 35%

• DC2380

TRASH

• biardo6

well i see Ben Simmons decided to reattach his penis and play ball… 0% for me.

• jess701

Markkanen starting to come back.. Well I hope!

• mtdurham

Well the scramble to dump all my Schroder went a little crazy.. ended up with a good bit of CJ McCollum (22%)…. and a good bit of Lillard (43%)…neither of which im unhappy about…. but i dont know about all the moves i had to make with the forwards to make it happen

im also at 52% teague which i dont LOVE the same way i did when i thought george was out and schroder was in….. but it was too late to scale back as most of the guards had already kicked off

ended up with pieces of guys like Al Farouq (9%), kat (4%), nurkic (4%) that werent on my radar at all

accidently left 9% gasol in that i meant to get out….. but i held on steadfastly to my 70% Capela…. refused to budge there… gave up most of my Kyle Lorwy revenge night shares instead…

• biardo6

Alright Ibaka… I am only asking for 35-40. 40+ and Seth Yates will buy everyone free squares for the March Madness finals. Cash only.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Grizzlies still haven’t announced starters

Should be Conley/Bradley/Holiday/Bruno/J-Val

• fsupete01

Tough time deciding on Green or Tatum.

• jess701

@texasmajor said...

*too

Stay in school, kid.

Kid? lol okay that was a rough one. I am done with you, what a waste of time!

• ripking

wish I would have just swapped fournier for Schroeder when I heard Ross was out.

• ghostfacekicker

That 55 min OT ruined LaVine.

• Dfspacman

Cory Joe and Vucevic

• biardo6

Fournier coming back out firing

• mtdurham

kinda surprised so few got on the Forny bus… SF was absolutely loaded with great options tonight though so i sorta get it…. on a normal night i mayhave just plugged him in across the board but with simmons, tobias, etc SF was as deep as ever really

• jcotdl

Kawhi and PG13 ownership super low…

• captainwacky

James Harden at 13 percent on FD is comical. I don’t care how he ends up doing, but the fact that there’s 32 percent Schroder and 22 percent wiggins is hysterical.

• Dfspacman

Gordon SF, who’s he gonna guard?

• mtdurham

everytime i hear ben simmons “can’t shoot” i wonder if anyone has evver seen him play before… i never see philly taking bad shots…doesnt seem to matter too much… it’s a little like saying Steve Kerr couldn’t pass or something…

• EhhTimmay

KAT ALWAYS gets in foul trouble against OKC

• biardo6

@mtdurham said...

everytime i hear ben simmons “can’t shoot” i wonder if anyone has evver seen him play before… i never see philly taking bad shots…doesnt seem to matter too much

55% FT, God awful from 3. He can’t shoot like an elite PG.

• ghostfacekicker

@biardo6 said...

55% FT, God awful from 3. He can’t shoot like an elite PG.

You can’t teach height.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.