• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• chansing

COJO coming out and devouring the soft bulls in the 3rd

• gunshow2425

@chansing said...

COJO coming out and devouring the soft bulls in the 3rd

You’re annoying.

• mtdurham

@biardo6 said...

55% FT, God awful from 3. He can’t shoot like an elite PG.

shaq wasn’t a great FT shooter either.

55% FT is still equal to 55% TS% which is league average… .so his free throws aren’t really hurting anything as long as he keeps them at league average efficiency… obv getting them up should be a focus though

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Would be nice if Darren Collison could pick up some assists

• jcotdl

@gunshow2425 said...

You’re annoying.

not sure how it will play out but thanks all for advice today. GL

• yisman

@mtdurham said...

ughhhh i wasnt thinking clearly…got schroder in at SG instead of guard…. forgot we were waiting on PG13 news…. thats a disaster now

and I had Redick at SF rather than SG

so my already damaged lineup (due to missing Scott and others from 7 PM) was screwed even more as I needed him at SG when PG13 was announced as in

• jess701

Glad I stacked the late night hammer wow brutal!

• mtdurham

uh oh to anyone who faded the blazers…. unless that gmae is over by halftime or something they’re all gonna smash

• moosedrool

Myles T not horrible tonight.

• mtdurham

i should kick my own butt for playing CoJo tonight. Got too cute and blowing up a lot of lineups i smashed otherwise…. way too much solid starter value tonight to bother with the trash bench plays like that

• chansing

COJO at 40 and 15 heading into the 4th

• jcotdl

@chansing said...

COJO at 40 and 15 heading into the 4th

• chronoxiong

@moosedrool said...

He is horrible tonight. He’s just lucky he’s blocking 7 shots to inflate his fantasy production.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@moosedrool said...

Nope he wants that triple-double

• mtdurham

wow conley megabust in process… been trying to warn ya on him lol

• ASitar

Orlando/Philly OT would be grreeeaaaat

• moosedrool

@chronoxiong said...

He is horrible tonight. He’s just lucky he’s blocking 7 shots to inflate his fantasy production.

I will take the 40.8 going into the 4th.

• chansing

You know who is not terrible tonight

Starts with a C ends with an O and the middle is OJ

• BBWC_10

Lets go KANTER!!!!!

• depalma13

Vuc in a smash spot, getting schooled by Amir Johnson. You can’t make this garbage up.

• mtdurham

FOurnier has gone cold and has no peripherals tonight… might not end up being a good play at all… sheesh

• chansing

• RipCityRings

D-Rose doing what Wiggins was supposed to.

• noddy

Looks like I’ll be playing SD to chase my loses.

• mtdurham

@depalma13 said...

Vuc in a smash spot, getting schooled by Amir Johnson. You can’t make this garbage up.

to be fair centers aren’t really doing anything against the 76ers with Embiid out….

i dont think Vooch was a bad play, because there was a chance he’d just be too much of a load for philly to handle on the block…but philly has the size on the wing to defend the post pretty well even without embiid

in the 90s he’d be smashing right now…. but with the wings allowed to chip down and help from various angles it makes it tricky…and amir is a pretty stout defender himself

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).