• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kmasonbx

Oubre graded out as one of my 2 best plays and I just didn’t trust it so I didn’t put him in my main lineup. I feel like I’ve been trusting my own projections less lately when they go against my initial thoughts. Need to stop doing that.

• ValuableTrader

@Kmasonbx said...

Oubre graded out as one of my 2 best plays and I just didn’t trust it so I didn’t put him in my main lineup. I feel like I’ve been trusting my own projections less lately when they go against my initial thoughts. Need to stop doing that.

Still surprising he went off like that

• monarch

@bucherpsu08 said...

Sure, if Kawhi sits for some reason. Why target a guy who is gonna play 16-20 mins?

Because I think he is going to start

• dominicanpapi

Capela seems to be the type of center that Gasol might have some fits with so it wouldn’t shock me to see Ibaka start.

• Cdavis21

RWB hasn’t put up the type of numbers you would think with PG13 out. Is tonight the night he puts up that monster game we have been expecting? Or is another night where Harden drops 40 actual points?

• feekdogg

Standrew Wiggins has two really big games against OKC this season. Time for a 3rd?

• Kmasonbx

@ValuableTrader said...

Still surprising he went off like that

Certainly didn’t expect such a huge game but he did put up 53.5 vs. Golden State maybe with the extra freedom he has in Phoenix he gets a little extra aggressive in these games vs. the best.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

My favorite play: Al Horford.

He’s a great play, yet he’s game stack only for me. I will have a few stacks of that game though, if I make multiple lineups. He’s the first guy whose minutes get cut in a blowout, and barely plays 30 when the game is close.

I’m still looking for that player I want 80% exposure to on this slate. Generally, if I can’t find an 80% exposure player and a couple of 50% exposure players, I only make a couple of lineups.

Last night was easy, it was Powell, 5200 center against Brooklyn who plays in Blowouts. And rarely sees less than 30 minutes. Rondo and Winslow at 50%. Don’t see anyone like that today. Looking like a bunch of guys I want at 10 to 20%.

If Aaron Gordon was at home I’d go 80%, yet not on the road.

• Kmasonbx

@Cdavis21 said...

RWB hasn’t put up the type of numbers you would think with PG13 out. Is tonight the night he puts up that monster game we have been expecting? Or is another night where Harden drops 40 actual points?

I haven’t been on Russ since PG went down. People see a big usage bump but there’s an efficiency decline so his PPM stay basically the same. The court becomes so congested without PG out there it’s hard for Russ to drive. Minnesota is certainly a good matchup on paper but I’m not sure I’m going there on DK but the way pricing is on FD I think I’ll force him in over there.

• jjpk

@Cdavis21 said...

Sticking with German Rondo while PG is out. He’s getting the most benefit during George’s absence.

• monarch

Its just a much better matchup for Russ. Hes going from guys who defend him well and slow pace to Teague and better pace plus depressed ownership. I’ll have some.

• Kmasonbx

@Njsum1 said...

Last night was easy, it was Powell, 5200 center against Brooklyn who plays in Blowouts.

Until Powell gets over 6k on DK and 7k on FD he’ll be in my lineup. I didn’t even know he could shoot like that, 5-6 from 3?

• Njsum1

@Kmasonbx said...

Until Powell gets over 6k on DK and 7k on FD he’ll be in my lineup. I didn’t even know he could shoot like that, 5-6 from 3?

Wasn’t expecting that either, yet I also wasn’t expecting 0 blocks or steals against the Nets. He did right about what I expected, which was 30 to 45 FPS. That range at that price seemed worthy of an almost all in type of play 🤷‍♂️

• ASitar

2 Grizz and 2 Blazers w Westy and Vuc in my LU right now. It fits well but looks gross.

• Kmasonbx

@Njsum1 said...

Wasn’t expecting that either, yet I also wasn’t expecting 0 blocks or steals against the Nets

Exactly! This is what makes him such a lock at these prices for me, he’s not one of those guys that can only get there 1 way. Maybe he doesn’t go 5-6 from 3 in the next game but gets 12 points in the paint and blocks 3 shots and gets a steal. Definitely not a 1 trick pony type of guy.

• Njsum1

@ASitar said...

2 Grizz and 2 Blazers w Westy and Vuc in my LU right now. It fits well but looks gross.

Hmmm..Vuc might be a 50% play for me.

What’s up with him getting 36 minutes in a blowout, last time out, usually doesn’t play more than 32. Gotta like Vuc

• dominicanpapi

Cousins has basically come out and said his pick and roll defense is trash. Zeller just murdered them like a week or two ago. I agree with the Horford play. 7200 on FD is much more enticing than 8K or whatever he was.

• raul214

man once again i crunch a line up that hit 341 and somehow i didnt play it lmao

• JSteele

Gotta think Terrence Ross wants to have a good bounce back game tonight. He gets a solid matchup with Philly and a nice price decrease to 4700 on DK. I also like Simmons with no Embiid and a number of other mid range plays. I want to play Vuc but I can’t fit him in with all the others

• frugal

Man, had one of my worst nights this season last night which was compounded by my Mavs curling up in a fetal position and letting the Nets set a home margin of victory record.

Tonight…Westy has burned me 2 games and while this seems like a get right spot I’m just feeling trigger shy. Vuc and Curry look like locks if there’s enough value. I wonder what the Grizz plans are with Conley. I imagine sooner or later they shut him down or at a min limit him to ~20 minutes a night and see if they can move past ATL into the 5th worst slot which makes Wright a lock.

• Njsum1

@feekdogg said...

Standrew Wiggins has two really big games against OKC this season. Time for a 3rd?

Past performance doesn’t guarantee future results 😁

But seriously, I might want a lot of Wiggins on DK at would should be low ownership. A lot of Wiggins. The floor is a little low for 80%, yet I might want 50%.

Vucie overpriced IMO. O Vucie.

• JSteele

Adams is having a nice few games without PG and he should be able to go to towns against Minnesota

• EhhTimmay

Anybody have any insight on Myles Turner? Post injury, he hasn’t taken more than 10 shots in a game. They were all relatively close games too. Is he still injured but playing through it? Was it just game flow?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I’m looking for reasons to love anyone on this slate, but Rose was out one of those games and Teague and Rose in the other. Regarding Wiggins.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).