• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

• monarch

@Kmasonbx said...

At 5.5k if you think his worst case scenario 26 that’s pretty good chalk. Another one of those guys where at his price it’s extremely unlikely he has a game that hurts your lineup. However, if you fade him he could very well put up a game that makes it impossible for you to do well.

I haven’t won a big tourney…come close a couple times but I’m pretty sure owning a 38 percent guy who goes 5x is not the optimal way to go.

People are knocking Wiggins but hes basically the same price and is going to get either Westbrook or Schroder defense which is worse than his own.

I’d just rather go RWB/Wiggins than Schroder because of ownership and if RWB goes to his ceiling there wont be room for Dennis.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

RIP

Aww man. Can we get a 5 count!

• Donnyleonard

@Pandamonious said...

He’s more likely to get 40 than Bradley is for example and way way less likely to end up with less than 25. I know Schroder is more expensive, just not sure what else you do here?

On FD German Rondo is surprisingly cheaper than Bradley and close to Matthews.

• NIN1002

@dmbtrip2004 said...

So no mention of Harden…..tell me why we arent playing him….

Well, on Yahoo he is still Chris Paul is injured price. $5 more than the second most guy and $8 more than the third most expensive guy and $13 more than the fourth most expensive guy.

$59 Harden
    $54 Westy
    $51 KAT
    $46 KD
    $45 Vuc
    $42 Leonard
    $41 Irving
    $40 Curry

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

Definitely have to wait to see who’s in.
    But, I feel pretty comfortable running
    Dray/kyrie/AL and leaving it there
    That leaves about 5900 per position to add some other nice pieces from other games

Prediction…Dray Double Double incoming. Steals and…lets go with…Assists 🤔….cause we all know 10 points ain’t gonna happen. More likely rebounds and assists. 😁

Drays a strong play for that price. And yep Celtics players in Game stacks.

Dont like this slate. I don’t have enough confidence in anyone to want to make more than a handful of lineups.

Ben Simmons. The red number and history versus Orlando might keep ownership down. Not a lock play yet 8400 is a nice price for 60 pt upside.

Nurkic worth a look for 7k.

I like Vuc’s range of probable outcomes for 9200. 40 to 65 is the way I see it and if anyone disagrees……

🤪

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

It’ll be because of Tatum. Tatum. Tatum, yes Tatum.

+1. Have interest in him and maybe Horford from BOS and that’s it.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I’d just rather go RWB/Wiggins than Schroder because of ownership and if RWB goes to his ceiling there wont be room for Dennis

I’m with you on Wiggins, don’t like the slate, I’m playing him..if he has a nothing Wiggins performance then….

Haha..all day with this gif.😎

• jtkucheck

Who made Avery Bradley Great Again? Same question for Robin Lopez…?

• monarch

Wiggins is averaging 35 real points this season vs OKC and PG is not playing yet everyone playing Schroder who is averaging 9.5 lol.

Schroder is a -19 and -21 vs MIN this season in games they lost by 2 and 2.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Absolutely

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Wiggins is averaging 35 real points this season vs OKC and PG is not playing yet everyone playing Schroder who is averaging 9.5 lol.

Schroder is a -19 and -21 vs MIN this season in games they lost by 2 and 2.

He was coming off the bench. Paul George usually plays with the 2nd unit a lot and soaks up a ton of usage. Different situation today.

• Njsum1

@jtkucheck said...

Who made Avery Bradley Great Again? Same question for Robin Lopez…?

Mr. Johnny Usage-Minutes. I’m told he has that effect on most players. 😉

• dominicanpapi

George is now uncertain to play lol.

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

Prediction…Dray Double Double incoming. Steals and…lets go with…Assists 🤔….cause we all know 10 points ain’t gonna happen. More likely rebounds and assists. 😁

Drays a strong play for that price. And yep Celtics players in Game stacks.

Dont like this slate. I don’t have enough confidence in anyone to want to make more than a handful of lineups.

Ben Simmons. The red number and history versus Orlando might keep ownership down. Not a lock play yet 8400 is a nice price for 60 pt upside.

Nurkic worth a look for 7k.

I like Vuc’s range of probable outcomes for 9200. 40 to 65 is the way I see it and if anyone disagrees……

🤪

😬

• Jonas137

“Paul George (shoulder) uncertain Tuesday.”

I thought he was out, but now, maybe this means he might play?

• monarch

@JSteele said...

He was coming off the bench. Paul George usually plays with the 2nd unit a lot and soaks up a ton of usage. Different situation today.

I’m aware…lol. But Schroder is not going from his 16.4 DK split vs MIN this season to 47 DK points just because he did that his most recent game when he was defended by Delon Wright and grabbed 12 rebounds.

He’s still averaging 27 minutes vs OKC this season with a total of three rebounds.

I will set different projections for Schroder and make sure to get some exposure but not much.

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

for Sure. If the Celtics stay in this game it’ll be because of those two.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

I’ll settle for a 4 count
    LOL

• Kmasonbx

@monarch said...

I haven’t won a big tourney…come close a couple times but I’m pretty sure owning a 38 percent guy who goes 5x is not the optimal way to go.

People are knocking Wiggins but hes basically the same price and is going to get either Westbrook or Schroder defense which is worse than his own.

I’d just rather go RWB/Wiggins than Schroder because of ownership and if RWB goes to his ceiling there wont be room for Dennis.

But the thing is you’re original post implied that 26 is his worst case scenario not his only scenario which of course it isn’t. The best way to approach things is to always look at a range of outcomes and not get laser focused on 1 possible outcome. Is it possible he only puts up 26 or lower, sure, but is it possible he goes for 35+ and outscores everybody else in that price range?

If you for sure knew he’d only score 26 or fewer yea, don’t play him, but at 35 minutes against a poor defensive team 26 sure does look like a floor projection and if you’re projecting a guy to have a 4.7x floor he seems like a really good play.

• aus1032

PG now questionable 🧐🧐🧐

• dominicanpapi

The way the NBA does injury news, especially as they get in bed with FD and DK is super annoying. George was OUT, now he gets the mid-day upgrade to questionable. The game starts an hour after lock.

• monarch

Erik Horne

Verified account

@ErikHorneOK
    36s36 seconds ago
    More
    Thunder coach Billy Donovan said Paul George (right shoulder soreness) is progressing, but no determination has been made about tonight in Minnesota. George will be re-evaluated later today.

Before San Antonio, George was ruled out at shootaround, so re-evaluation = progress.

0 replies 3 retweets 5 likes
    Reply Retweet 3 Like 5 Direct message

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

I’ll settle for a 4 count
    LOL

I see where this is going tonight …..GG’s guy vs Ben’s guy
    LOL

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

I see where this is going tonight …..GG’s guy vs Ben’s guy
    LOL

Looking forward to it
    LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).