Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Charlotte ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: 237
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Sacramento ( -5 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at Golden State ( 10.5 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Carpocarp

@theIrrigator said...

I think the Toronto exposure that would be needed would be like Lowry, Siakam, Ibaka and then maybe Powell. I just like Tobias over Horford, Chriss over Paschall, and probably prefer Powell over Hield if not a tie on those 2

Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to reply. And yes, I would prefer Powell in the third spot but salary dictates otherwise, so hield it is.

• Ace15

@tmarohl said...

It makes sense to me, but I didn’t play him. I think you want to stay big against Houston. Why give away your strength and play to their level and go small? Especially since Center Tucker is not an offensive threat.

Going to have to disagree. This isnt Kat, ayton, or some superior big…its zubac who is average at best. Clipppers strength are their wings.

• rog11sm

Covington’s foul on zubac right there was harder than Beverly’s .
    why is harden allowed to push off with his left arm on everybody but everybody else gets called for it

• FantasySultan

fu pg

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

Going to have to disagree. This isnt Kat, ayton, or some superior big…its zubac who is average at best. Clipppers strength are their wings.

Houston’s weakness is they can’t defend the paint or rebound. That is why you are seeing Zubac get uncontested alley oops.

• callmetouch

If Buddy would get 30+ minutes then yes, but doubt he gets it

• Ace15

@tmarohl said...

Houston’s weakness is they can’t defend the paint or rebound. That is why you are seeing Zubac get uncontested alley oops.

You cant seriously think doc went into the game saying lets run this game through zubac….bs. It is what it is though. Dfs for ya

• Carpocarp

@callmetouch said...

If Buddy would get 30+ minutes then yes, but doubt he gets it

Would you prefer bog/giles/Barnes over him?

• Dfspacman

Zubac looking like an all star

• callmetouch

@Carpocarp said...

Would you prefer bog/giles/Barnes over him?

It’s the Kings, flip a coin. Buddy has yet to score 20+ real points in the last 6 games. Has to end sometime

• crazylox2001

Curry and bogo or fox heild?

• boilermakerbeef

Harden 0-7 from 3 at home….abysmal

• FantasySultan

wishing I went siakam and tobias over kawhi and pg right about now.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

Zubac looking like an all star

I thought it was a perfect Montrezl game…. didn’t expect Zubac to go off

• monarch

Is this Clippers team as good as last years Raptors? I dont think they are but are pretty close.

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

You cant seriously think doc went into the game saying lets run this game through zubac….bs. It is what it is though. Dfs for ya

Yes, I seriously believe that. Anyone who decides to sink to Houston’s level and play small is going to lose. No one has the guys to match up with Harden and Westbrook. Conversely, Houston does not have the guys to match up with anyone who can score in the paint. You don’t go away from your strengths to downsize and try to match up with them. You exploit your strengths. There are probably 20 teams in the league that can’t match up with Houston no matter what. The 10 other teams would be stupid to downsize to try to match up. That would be like Lakers not playing AD or Lebron, or Bucks not playing Giannis and Lopez.

• FantasySultan

@monarch said...

Is this Clippers team as good as last years Raptors? I dont think they are but are pretty close.

I think they are. more star power and just as good depth

• Ace15

@tmarohl said...

Yes, I seriously believe that. Anyone who decides to sink to Houston’s level and play small is going to lose. No one has the guys to match up with Harden and Westbrook. Conversely, Houston does not have the guys to match up with anyone who can score in the paint. You don’t go away from your strengths to downsize and try to match up with them. You exploit your strengths. There are probably 20 teams in the league that can’t match up with Houston no matter what. The 10 other teams would be stupid to downsize to try to match up. That would be like Lakers not playing AD or Lebron, or Bucks not playing Giannis and Lopez.

Lol no way before the game would you have said hey cliipppers need to run this game through Zubac. I get what you’re saying play to your strengths, but zubac isn’t the clippers strength lol and bs and if think so. easy to call things out when we can see it played out lol. Like i said this isnt Ayton, Kat, embiid some premier big lol.

• captainwacky

@Ace15 said...

Lol no way before the game would you have said hey cliipppers need to run this game through Zubac. I get what you’re saying play to your strengths, but zubac isn’t the clippers strength lol and bs and if think so. easy to call things out when we can see it played out lol. Like i said this isnt Ayton, Kat, embiid some premier big lol.

Whoa, whoa… neither is Ayton.

• yisman

Houston 3/31 from behind the arc

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

I haven’t even seen any of the game. Just following it on line. I am not saying you run it through Zubac, but you don’t take him off the floor either. You don’t need an elite big. Someone like Alex Len, Enes Kanter, Cody Zeller would tear Houston apart. But no, they decide to go small and try to match up. I’m just saying you don’t want to do that if you have an advantage in the post or at power forward against Houston. Let them shoot. If they make them, they make them. not going to happen at a high enough percentage in a 7 game series. Better off scoring in the paint, protecting the paint, and getting boards. Houston going to have to shoot 45% from three in at least 4 games to win a playoff series. Not happening.

• Ace15

@captainwacky said...

Whoa, whoa… neither is Ayton.

Lol Ayton is a fine dfs player lol. Real life he has some work to do

• chronoxiong

Play Harden they said. You need the RAW points he can give you at the SG position they said. Wished I never listened.

• mrmogz

Gordon drains a 3 to break HOU streak of 17 missed 3’s in a row lol. Unreal. I’m watching the game and it is horrendous.

• callmetouch

If you told me Harden would have 0 3’s by now I’d call you a liar

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).