• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -7 ) at Milwaukee ( 7 ) —- T: 219
    4:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at Memphis ( -11.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 206.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Brandon684

Russell Westbrook will be out for blood against the Bucks

• 2021Labs

Mia and Phi a pickem? Might put some money on that one!

• RadonLove

@dustyschmidt22 said...

Mia and Phi a pickem? Might put some money on that one!

There’s no line up for Mia/Phi at Pinnacle or Bovada (unless they had it up & took it back down).

• doozie350

OP needs GS/LAL game in there

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I cheated myself last night, trying to adjust my lineup to account for injuries. I thought I had Carmelo Anthony in my lineup, but when I checked back, he was not there. I ended up with Dieng and Crawford, and still ended up getting surpassed by people who had Brook Lopez or T. Young.

All my fault- there was no need on my end to get fancy and make late changes. Let my mistake be a lesson to us all.

Looking at my notes for today, no one in particular stands out like they usually do first thing.

• alyyyy

Question about starting lineup changes, I’ve been relying on RG alerts. They reported BKN T Robinson and W Reed starting at 6:35. No time to run new lineups and update. I see that their beat reporter tweeted these LU changes at 3:48. Why do you suppose RG didn’t update til 6:35? is there another source for projected starters that has more timely info?

• jdog32310

Miami and Philadelphia stack seems good on DK. Anyone on Holmes and Thompson? Also like dragic and wade and ish smith and Whiteside lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@doozie350 said...

OP needs GS/LAL game in there

-7 -07
    219u-10

GS V LAL

Can someone explain to me how in the world that game has a seven point spread? I figured a 70 point spread would be closer to the truth.

• jcrebs

fyi, on Fantasyup, there are player pricing errors for today’s 3 game slate. One is Lowry, he will be 100% owned by those who notice this.

• Ross
    @alyyyy said...

They reported BKN T Robinson and W Reed starting at 6:35. No time to run new lineups and update. I see that their beat reporter tweeted these LU changes at 3:48.

It was not reported at 3:38 EST, You’re seeing a time zone difference (west coast) on the source timestamp showing 3:38 from the beat writer. The RG alert was sent 45 seconds after the below tweet.

twitter.com/tweetdavebenz/status/706261201232113664

• alyyyy

Thanks, hadn’t thought of that. Thats a relief to know I don’t have to follow 30 beat writers and 1000s of tweets a day. If that’s the case, tho, there’s no way shawnzhan could have have gotten both players into all 200 LUs last night without a script. Not physically possible to do it manually, and no way he did global swaps, all LUs $49900 salary. Anybody think DK is allowing bulk update scripts?

• alyyyy

Actually, he had a single LU entered 200 times, so he didn’t need an update script

• JGallo1018

Can’t go wrong with the RG app and what they do for us. They had one minor slip up announcing curry was in then out last week but that was kinda on ESPN and RG posted it Bc they had a (usually) solid source..RG app is solid.

• Votts

• Mrm2010

Couple of questions for the small dedicated group this morning. Torn between Russell and Dragic. Like Dragic a lot but Russel could have a nice game and is $1000 cheaper enabling me to play up elsewhere. Also considering Ish. Thoughts?
    Also, have read a lot this morning on Ibaka. Like Faried, Tele and Parker more. Anyone think Ibaka will have one of his unusually good games? And both Barnes look like decent plays for the $. Really like their salaries but seems like everytime I play either of them they bomb. Thoughts on this as well please.
    Appreciate the input.

• DirkDigglerz

All set I’m gonna win this shit this time Fading Whiteside for Holmes or David Lee

• JGallo1018

How do we not play Curry in this game?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@JGallo1018 said...

How do we not play Curry in this game?

In the last two meetings with the Lakers, Stephen Curry put up 42.50 and 33.75 points. In my book, that’s not worth the premium you’ll pay to roster him.

• jdog32310

Len will be super high owned on DK GPP today. Thinking about playing jokic. Thoughts about him today?

• dharden11

thoughts on a okc/mil stack?

• natedenver34

Biggest question of the day for me: Is a tough matchup against Durant enough to fade ABC?
    I play a single lu on fd and already have Durant. Has abc become matchup proof?

• RadonLove

@dharden11 said...

thoughts on a okc/mil stack?

If you try to get two from each (Westbrook, Durant, ABC, Middleton), the rest of your roster on FD looks like complete dogcrap. Less than 4.4K for each of your other 5 players.
    Even bleaker on DK, it leaves you with 3.3K for each of your other 4 players.

• vet0307

I wish I had money to put on Bovada these last 4 days lol. I was 8 for 8 on winning teams money line. Could have had a nice 100k lol.

• natedenver34

@jdog32310 said...

Len will be super high owned on DK GPP today. Thinking about playing jokic. Thoughts about him today?

Len will be one of the highest owned on the slate, but love his value and upside. You could always differentiate elsewhere or put him in your utility.

• dharden11

I was thinking wb, Middleton, abc and parker. I was able to get Len and a couple decent other options.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).