• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -7 ) at Milwaukee ( 7 ) —- T: 219
    4:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at Memphis ( -11.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 206.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• RamblinMan88

Everyone that knew what they were doing has lee, giannis, parker, and len. All that means it is going to be hard to cash. Min line should easily be over 300 today on the two big sites. Fortunately I’ve moved most of my action to other sites and I’ve been destroying them because the scoring is so different-the grasp on how to formulate lineups isn’t as well defined, making the games easier.

• rome9bc

Man, what is going on? Everyone is balling! Devin Booker, David Lee (It’s only halftime), ABC, Jabari, Khris, LEn, etc.

• WAREgl

Need a big half from Zsa Zsa (yes I rostered him) and Dirk. 235 with Ish, Val, and Cory left.

• cedric19

Now Mccollum is going to be the dud of the night

• Brandon684

@cedric19 said...

Wow Westbrook with a triple double and not even close to hitting value

Them turnovers tho

• codmaster69

I Chose Poorly!!!!!

• TJRhodes

Not even going to get excited about my good lineups that have a chance at 340-360 on DK. They might be good for $10.

• tarheelsrule44

@TJRhodes said...

Not even going to get excited about my good lineups that have a chance at 340-360 on DK. They might be good for $10.

I know the feeling. Have one projected at 326 but I’m not even going to let myself get excited.

• Whacko

I have no words that can comment right now on the way today’s slate is going…..

• rome9bc

@Whacko said...

I have no words that can comment right now on the way today’s slate is going…..

Ever since break these type of nights seem way more common now.

• CJtheGrump

Hey! We have a Chandler Parsons sighting! Maybe he won’t completely sabotage my whole lineup tonight.

• badlands92

@TheRealJosh5 said...

my late night is pretty chalky, only guy with low ownership is Cannan, under 1%..

I have a little Canaan – he’s 5% owned in the DK late sharpshooter.

I’m getting torpedoed right now. Lots of Lillard and a lot of a mix of Grant, Holmes, Canaan. Mind you, I have zero Carl Landry because, well, it’s Carl Landry.

• zpa1989

really suprised that both curry and klay missed value today. one of those too good to be true scenarios

• WAREgl

Why did I roster Zsa Zsa what is going on with his playing time?

• Earabtor79

Hoping my Phi/Mia stack helps me cash tonight

• zpa1989

the landry play was such bullcrap pure luck come on makes no sense holmes was the play landry better come out and end with 15.

• Bando28

Giannis has been on another planet since he became primary ball handler yeesh.

• DirkDigglerz

David Lee! I Knew it!

• BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x4

2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Phoenix wins, L.A. wins and Philly is ahead..

• Bando28

@jbunting7711 said...

Phoenix wins, L.A. wins and Philly is ahead..

(Twilight Zone Theme)

• DirkDigglerz

@DirkDigglerz said...

All set I’m gonna win this shit this time Fading Whiteside for Holmes or David Lee

Called it! I have Antentokoumpo Len Rusell Lee I’m winning it!

• Zergeibaka

SCOLA REVENGE GAME

• Ty127

i think im a jinx to every player i pick

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Welcome to this edition of “Point Chasing.” Our first guest is Richaun Holmes.

• Chief1Champion

@TheRealJosh5 said...

Middleton vs Butler tomorrow is can be faded, but I’d have a Parker/Giannis part.

Butler still finding his groove. Everybody said fade Harden yesterday and he dropped 51. Now I’m not saying Middleton is on Harden’s level but he should at least hit value.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).